Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Jew Isaac Bonewits who calls himself "Neo-Pagan"

kyleshand

Look at this Jew deliberately trying to subvert and distort Paganism to his own Jewish agenda.

Isaac Bonewits Neo-Pagan Ethics and Theology

Of course, his favorite subject is ethics just like every Jew, as this is where the controls on ones personal behavior are. And of course his idea of ethics is one directly contrary to our own gentile nature, not to mention nature itself. Notice, also he couldn't resist using Paganism as a means to attack "the west". When in reality it's not "the west" which created the distorted world view he claims to be against, it was CHRISTIANITY! There is nothing White, western or European about Christianity. It is as Jewish as gefilte fish. Invented by Jews from start to finish, imposed on our people by force. He forgot to include that part to no surprise.

Bonewits was also a Church of Satan member, but according to wiki he left "due to political and philosophical conflicts with Anton LaVey" 
I personally do not find John Todd (aka Christopher Collins) reliable as a source (because he kept spreading Xian lies even though he knew the truth), but in this case I must mention that he once stated that Isaac Bonewits and Raymond Buckland (another pagan, and occultist) were members of the Grand "Druid" Council of 13 (which is made up of jews) with the infamous Rothschilds (3 of them to be exact) at the top, it is the superior Council that puts plans into motion. 

I think "they" are using so-called neo-pagans and occultists like Bonewits to twist true paganism which is none other than Satanism.   

<td val[/IMG]Thanks for sharing. I also noticed they are extremely vindictive even for the smallest of things. Put that together with the "ethics" and you have one big oxygen thief aka fucking jue.
Date:Wed, 27 May, 2015 at 0:10
Subject:[JoyofSatan666] Jew Isaac Bonewits who calls himself "Neo-Pagan"

Look at this Jew deliberately trying to subvert and distort Paganism to his own Jewish agenda.

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGbN9FVU6Ro]Isaac Bonewits Neo-Pagan Ethics and Theology

Of course, his favorite subject is ethics just like every Jew, as this is where the controls on ones personal behavior are. And of course his idea of ethics is one directly contrary to our own gentile nature, not to mention nature itself. Notice, also he couldn't resist using Paganism as a means to attack "the west". When in reality it's not "the west" which created the distorted world view he claims to be against, it was CHRISTIANITY! There is nothing White, western or European about Christianity. It is as Jewish as gefilte fish. Invented by Jews from start to finish, imposed on our people by force. He forgot to include that part to no surprise.
  [/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

WHAT!? The rothschilds have the audacity to make up some fake ass order of druids!?I WILL destroy them!How DARE they call themselves druids!
I will put my astral foot so far up pissrael and rothschild's ass for blaspheming my ancestors like this!

DEATH TO ISRAEL AND ALL JEWS!HEIL HITLER!HAIL SATAN!HAIL THE GODS OF HELL!

On Thursday, May 28, 2015 2:46 PM, "satanswarrior_666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Bonewits was also a Church of Satan member, but according to wiki he left "due to political and philosophical conflicts with Anton LaVey" 
I personally do not find John Todd (aka Christopher Collins) reliable as a source (because he kept spreading Xian lies even though he knew the truth), but in this case I must mention that he once stated that Isaac Bonewits and Raymond Buckland (another pagan, and occultist) were members of the Grand "Druid" Council of 13 (which is made up of jews) with the infamous Rothschilds (3 of them to be exact) at the top, it is the superior Council that puts plans into motion. 

I think "they" are using so-called neo-pagans and occultists like Bonewits to twist true paganism which is none other than Satanism.   

Jews try and get into everything and ruin it from within.

Th[/IMG]''one cannot de-Nazifi the Gods''[/B]  

On Sunday, May 31, 2015 4:33 PM, "mageson6666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Jews try and get into everything and ruin it from within.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back