Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

**[ITA]** full package RTR Translated in Italian

I usually do the rituals in English, but last week I had to pass them on to a newbie SS who doesn't speak English and seeing the condition of the Italian website he asked me to check the RTRs and see if the affirmation were properly translated. I re-checked again every file now to see if any correction were made that were exclusive to the affirmations (I don't check the whole text, just the affirmations of every ritual).
Now, I must say, leaving aside the overall poor quality in translation there are some that are plain wrong. Here is a list:
[*]In the ritual "Disarming the Enemy: Restoring Justice" all sentences are translated in future tense, which every newbie who reads the JoS website knows it is never to be done because your mind does not understand future tense.</li>[*]"Direction" in the "Restoring Gentile Right to Govern their own Nation" has nothing to do with the way it's translated, but rather is about orders and instructions.</li>[*]In the "Ending Confusion" ritual, the phrasal verb "see through" is translated literally, as if they were two separate words. This completely change the meaning of the sentence, and it also makes it very superficial. Phrasal verbs are special entities that are not translated as if they were the two words separately. In the context, "see through" does not absolutely mean "look through", but rather figuratively. "Not be deceived" is the actual meaning in the context. Instead of using a negative (the same newbie error present in the translation of the Binding Ritual). Changing it slightly to avoid using "not", the translator could come up with something like "unable to be deceived by".</li>[*]In the "Communications" ritual, the translator changed the verbs again. This time is not an unforgivable error like turning an affirmation to negative form or future tense, but rather a conceptual one. If the HPs and the Gods decided to put the action as already happened "The Jews have lost...", who is the translator to question this and put this as an action in progress "The Jews are losing...".</li>[*]This is minor, but "any and all" present in some rituals is not two separate words when they are translated in the Italian language, but rather a single word. It's legal language: in English two words are used, in Italian only one. Otherwise it's cacophonous and makes no sense, other than undermining the flow of the sentence.</li>To conclude, all these need to be corrected. Whether I do it or someone else, it makes no difference for me. Now that I have a computer back I can deal with this and also optimise the translation so they transition from a poor quality to, at least, a fair quality.

starduststreak, thanks for catching that! Since you're able to and have the time, why not take the initiative, make the corrections and send the improved version to HP HC?
It occurs to me that you maybe want to check the entire ritual, if they fucked up the affirmations, what about the vibrating the words? Do those change in another language too? (I only speak english so no idea)

Can some one teach me how to meditate step by step plz
On 5 Sep 2017 17:32, "zolaluckystar@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  starduststreak, thanks for catching that! Since you're able to and have the time, why not take the initiative, make the corrections and send the improved version to HP HC?
It occurs to me that you maybe want to check the entire ritual, if they fucked up the affirmations, what about the vibrating the words? Do those change in another language too? (I only speak english so no idea)

Hey, Zola. Yes, I had thought about doing that as soon as the new forum is available. Thank you for your suggestion. I had heard before from someone else that HP HC is in charge of the translation "team".
The pronunciation of the words in the ritual shouldn't change because they are from Hebrew in most rituals and Ancient Greek in some of the latest rituals. The original audio of the HPs is always included in the translated Italian version of the ritual. For the written form I've seen they leave the original text, and after that they put the Italian version that should facilitate Italian readers. I admit I haven't checked because I trust that is not changed compared to the audio. But since you suggested, I might as well do it. (I speak English, Italian and Spanish, and I'm studying German and French.)

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Tue, 5 Sep 2017 at 5:33 p.m., zolaluckystar@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   starduststreak, thanks for catching that! Since you're able to and have the time, why not take the initiative, make the corrections and send the improved version to HP HC?

<head/> Thank you for noticing this.
Some RTRs were corrected (future tense) but they were on the forum only so they are gone. If you have a forum backup put it online, those are the only available now.
All the RTR worked perfectly as they were for months for non english-speaking peoe so I do not see any reason to generate confusion about minor essays letting people unconsciously wonder that the RTRs may not be effective or so.
On 09/04/2017, 23:17 "starduststreakoflightning@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:
  I usually do the rituals in English, but last week I had to pass them on to a newbie SS who doesn&apos;t speak English and seeing the condition of the Italian website he asked me to check the RTRs and see if the affirmation were properly translated. I re-checked again every file now to see if any correction were made that were exclusive to the affirmations (I don&apos;t check the whole text, just the affirmations of every ritual).
Now, I must say, leaving aside the overall poor quality in translation there are some that are plain wrong. Here is a list:
[*]In the ritual "Disarming the Enemy: Restoring Justice" all sentences are translated in future tense, which every newbie who reads the JoS website knows it is never to be done because your mind does not understand future tense.</li>[*]"Direction" in the "Restoring Gentile Right to Govern their own Nation" has nothing to do with the way it&apos;s translated, but rather is about orders and instructions.</li>[*]In the "Ending Confusion" ritual, the phrasal verb "see through" is translated literally, as if they were two separate words. This completely change the meaning of the sentence, and it also makes it very superficial. Phrasal verbs are special entities that are not translated as if they were the two words separately. In the context, "see through" does not absolutely mean "look through", but rather figuratively. "Not be deceived" is the actual meaning in the context. Instead of using a negative (the same newbie error present in the translation of the Binding Ritual). Changing it slightly to avoid using "not", the translator could come up with something like "unable to be deceived by".</li>[*]In the "Communications" ritual, the translator changed the verbs again. This time is not an unforgivable error like turning an affirmation to negative form or future tense, but rather a conceptual one. If the HPs and the Gods decided to put the action as already happened "The Jews have lost...", who is the translator to question this and put this as an action in progress "The Jews are losing...".</li>[*]This is minor, but "any and all" present in some rituals is not two separate words when they are translated in the Italian language, but rather a single word. It&apos;s legal language: in English two words are used, in Italian only one. Otherwise it&apos;s cacophonous and makes no sense, other than undermining the flow of the sentence.</li>To conclude, all these need to be corrected. Whether I do it or someone else, it makes no difference for me. Now that I have a computer back I can deal with this and also optimise the translation so they transition from a poor quality to, at least, a fair quality.

WOW! Thats really impressive, Alec! Three Languages and then FIVE! This is quite a talent!
I'm suggesting do it now, e-mail it to him, so he can post the link in Satans Library where the other links for RTRs are, you don't need to wait for the new Forum...my reasoning being, these RTR's are so SS speaking Italian can help devastate the enemy, its super important to have the affirmation translations done RIGHT. If there are these flaws in them, they should be fixed sooner rather than later...seems its a fairly top prority thing to be doing, as we are in a war here, so I (personally) think soonest done is best....if it were me I wouldn't wait. Every day's important. If one of us has a gift that can help, then we must use it. We work together.
Thanks for explaining that, I didn't know that, about translating the words in original and how that should look in another language. Give me a canvas and some paint, hey no problem. But this....its greek to me :p

<head/> Thank you for your message.
There are people (me for example) already working since years on the Italian forum and translations, and we will keep on doing it.
As well, someone is obviously trying to instill doubts and confusion to discourage doing the RTRs in favour of chat about this or that word.
Doing RTR is a must in whatever language they are.

On 09/05/2017, 18:03 "Alec Wynn starduststreakoflightning@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:
  Hey, Zola. Yes, I had thought about doing that as soon as the new forum is available. Thank you for your suggestion. I had heard before from someone else that HP HC is in charge of the translation "team".
The pronunciation of the words in the ritual shouldn&apos;t change because they are from Hebrew in most rituals and Ancient Greek in some of the latest rituals. The original audio of the HPs is always included in the translated Italian version of the ritual. For the written form I&apos;ve seen they leave the original text, and after that they put the Italian version that should facilitate Italian readers. I admit I haven&apos;t checked because I trust that is not changed compared to the audio. But since you suggested, I might as well do it. (I speak English, Italian and Spanish, and I&apos;m studying German and French.)

On Tue, 5 Sep 2017 at 5:33 p.m., zolaluckystar@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   starduststreak, thanks for catching that! Since you&apos;re able to and have the time, why not take the initiative, make the corrections and send the improved version to HP HC?

<head/> Zola don't you think it is quite odd someone pops up right now, after years the Rtr are already online, in the middle of the forum "crisis", to ctiticize something for his own advantage?
Please let who is already in charge of this (me, too) work on it.
I wanted to be kind but defining "poor quality" something on which fellow Satanists worked hard for many years under Satan's bless is rather offensive if not even jewish mindset.
A personal email with suggestions would have worked much better.
Thank you, full stop.

On 09/05/2017, 15:32 "zolaluckystar@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:
  starduststreak, thanks for catching that! Since you&apos;re able to and have the time, why not take the initiative, make the corrections and send the improved version to HP HC?

+Gerecht Ror
I was said it's very important for translations of the rituals to be very accurate. If something changes the meaning of the affirmations either partially or entirely, it's a big issue. Using forms that energy does not understand, namely the future tense and negatives is an issue. Programming the energy incorrectly is not a joke.

Are you the one who translated and not just the one who dispensed? If that's the case, I suggest you do less blame-shifting about generating confusion and own up to your mistakes. Blaming someone else won't help anyone, especially those who use these translations.

It has been brought up multiple times in the past that the Italian translations are quite poor. So this should not be news here. All non-native english speakers should be willing to take criticism, as it is for the good of the translations. The RTR's must be translated properly, especially if the affirmations are way off base. Proper translations trump anyone's feelings here.

---In [email protected], <gr.r@... wrote :

Zola don't you think it is quite odd someone pops up right now, after years the Rtr are already online, in the middle of the forum "crisis", to ctiticize something for his own advantage?
I wanted to be kind but defining "poor quality" something on which fellow Satanists worked hard for many years under Satan's bless is rather offensive if not even jewish mindset.
Thank you, full stop.

<head/> Quite funny I never received any complain, nor on the forum anybody ever said a word on this.
What are you talking about?
On 09/06/2017, 17:56 "lydia_666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:
  It has been brought up multiple times in the past that the Italian translations are quite poor. So this should not be news here. All non-native english speakers should be willing to take criticism, as it is for the good of the translations. The RTR&apos;s must be translated properly, especially if the affirmations are way off base. Proper translations trump anyone&apos;s feelings here.

---In [email protected], <gr.r@... wrote :

Zola don&apos;t you think it is quite odd someone pops up right now, after years the Rtr are already online, in the middle of the forum "crisis", to ctiticize something for his own advantage?
I wanted to be kind but defining "poor quality" something on which fellow Satanists worked hard for many years under Satan&apos;s bless is rather offensive if not even jewish mindset.
Thank you, full stop.

<head/> There is nothing changing thr overall sense of the RTRs, this is only your point of view. We could argue for week about using this or that word to translate something. I could define your behaviour 'odd' or 'strange', both give the same idea. Except 2 RTRs where one of them is in future tense (like the early version of the english Rtr was) and the same for communication ritual. Both will be updated as soon as possible, as said, this is what we have now due to the forum being down.

No need to worry about that from your side, thank you. Do you think defining the Italian JoS "poor quality" is smart enough and useful is some way? Or are you only trying to get a reaction while trolling the forum? So, again, thanks for any advice. Chapter closed
On 09/06/2017, 07:01 "Alec Wynn starduststreakoflightning@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:
  +Gerecht Ror
I was said it&apos;s very important for translations of the rituals to be very accurate. If something changes the meaning of the affirmations either partially or entirely, it&apos;s a big issue. Using forms that energy does not understand, namely the future tense and negatives is an issue. Programming the energy incorrectly is not a joke.

Are you the one who translated and not just the one who dispensed? If that&apos;s the case, I suggest you do less blame-shifting about generating confusion and own up to your mistakes. Blaming someone else won&apos;t help anyone, especially those who use these translations.

You are right, Zola. I should do it right now. No comment on the accusations of being Jewish/infiltrator. I'm not here to start a riot or something. Thank you for your hard work then, Gerecht Ror. By the time HP Hooded Cobra gets the message, the matter will be in his hands and, if my translations are approved, then it's on the people to judge which of the two versions was really.

On the topic of the rituals working or not working, I'd say the Italian contribution worked but it was weakened by improper programming of the energies. This is my opinion, but it'd based on what we know about energy programming.

In response to Gerecht Ror:
I would say that if someone with a lot of talent shows up and points out mistakes that need correcting, HOW is this someone criticizing for his own advantage? Maybe this is an SS with a language gift that should be listened to and acknowledged, and allowed to help us. You say are 'in charge' and that I am meddling and should shut the fuck up, that YOU have everything well in hand.
Well, if you are in charge and these slip through on your watch - and these aren't minor things. If you are so all knowing how did you miss them? The thing to do is to swallow your pride and allow that new upstart (sorry Alec.....you upstart, you :p) to follow through and correct the flaws, acknowledging that just maybe, they know more than you do. Each person does his part. IF the corrections are bogus, this will be sussed out by other italian speakers, and discarded.
Its not about ego and Muh feelings and I'm the one 'in charge' and don't you dare criticize because this is the way we have always done it....and if you are doing so, then maybe you are a jew...you need to be open and LOOK at what they point out and if they are RIGHT, then THAT is the only important thing. The big picture is that the affirmations must be solid and correct and have the impact they must have. There are hundreds of people doing these; it MUST be correct. So, if you made mistakes, then relax and allow someone else who has the expertize to correct them because in the end, the big picture is that we must do the BEST we can in the fight and for Satan. Results are whats important, not one persons ego. Nobody is trying to instill doubts and confusion to discourage doing the RTRs. What the heck? This isn't what was intended at all: merely trying to make the translations BETTER.
HOW is trying to improve something of a jewish mindset? This is simply ridiculous. The jews would have us believe that someone trying to tell the truth is an enemy.
If Alec is trying to tell the truth and point out a flaw then it behooves us to listen and allow him to make the corrections, and Muh Feelings be damned!
"Please let who is already in charge of this (me) work on it."

No, sorry. The RTR's translated properly trump your feelings.
"Some RTRs were corrected (future tense) but they were on the forum only so they are gone."

So, we should just not do anything to correct them NOW. Yes, this makes sense. Are you kidding me?
The ONLY thing of importance is that the RTR's are translated properly, so our Brothers and Sisters in that language can fight effectively. We are working for Satan. NOTHING else, especially hurt feelings, are of any importance. And I didn't seek to hurt anyones feelings, just to expedite the corrections as this is whats important, and to encourage a Brother with the skills to do so to help in this. 

<head/> So you think saying that "which every newbie who reads the JoS website knows it" and accusing fellow Satanist of a "poor" job is the way to contribute or are you simply tbrowing shit to me?
I remind you the first version of this RTR was issued by the HPs and was in future tens also in english. Then was corrected without throwing shit around.

Also, why noone ever showed up in the Italian forum before with supposed "contribution" as those RTR have been online for months/years?

Then if you want to be listened to, try not to throw shit around and pay a bit of respect for others' work, even if you thing can be corrected for the better. That's theonly way you can go. Ok?
On 09/06/2017, 19:07 "Alec Wynn starduststreakoflightning@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:
  You are right, Zola. I should do it right now. No comment on the accusations of being Jewish/infiltrator. I&apos;m not here to start a riot or something. Thank you for your hard work then, Gerecht Ror. By the time HP Hooded Cobra gets the message, the matter will be in his hands and, if my translations are approved, then it&apos;s on the people to judge which of the two versions was really.

On the topic of the rituals working or not working, I&apos;d say the Italian contribution worked but it was weakened by improper programming of the energies. This is my opinion, but it&apos;d based on what we know about energy programming.

<head/> Thanks for taking the time to answer.
Do you speak Italian so you can judge?
On 09/07/2017, 06:36 "zolaluckystar@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:
  In response to Gerecht Ror:
I would say that if someone with a lot of talent shows up and points out mistakes that need correcting, HOW is this someone criticizing for his own advantage? Maybe this is an SS with a language gift that should be listened to and acknowledged, and allowed to help us. You say are &apos;in charge&apos; and that I am meddling and should shut the fuck up, that YOU have everything well in hand.
Well, if you are in charge and these slip through on your watch - and these aren&apos;t minor things. If you are so all knowing how did you miss them? The thing to do is to swallow your pride and allow that new upstart (sorry Alec.....you upstart, you :p) to follow through and correct the flaws, acknowledging that just maybe, they know more than you do. Each person does his part. IF the corrections are bogus, this will be sussed out by other italian speakers, and discarded.
Its not about ego and Muh feelings and I&apos;m the one &apos;in charge&apos; and don&apos;t you dare criticize because this is the way we have always done it....and if you are doing so, then maybe you are a jew...you need to be open and LOOK at what they point out and if they are RIGHT, then THAT is the only important thing. The big picture is that the affirmations must be solid and correct and have the impact they must have. There are hundreds of people doing these; it MUST be correct. So, if you made mistakes, then relax and allow someone else who has the expertize to correct them because in the end, the big picture is that we must do the BEST we can in the fight and for Satan. Results are whats important, not one persons ego. Nobody is trying to instill doubts and confusion to discourage doing the RTRs. What the heck? This isn&apos;t what was intended at all: merely trying to make the translations BETTER.
HOW is trying to improve something of a jewish mindset? This is simply ridiculous. The jews would have us believe that someone trying to tell the truth is an enemy.
If Alec is trying to tell the truth and point out a flaw then it behooves us to listen and allow him to make the corrections, and Muh Feelings be damned!
"Please let who is already in charge of this (me) work on it."

No, sorry. The RTR&apos;s translated properly trump your feelings.
"Some RTRs were corrected (future tense) but they were on the forum only so they are gone."

So, we should just not do anything to correct them NOW. Yes, this makes sense. Are you kidding me?
The ONLY thing of importance is that the RTR&apos;s are translated properly, so our Brothers and Sisters in that language can fight effectively. We are working for Satan. NOTHING else, especially hurt feelings, are of any importance. And I didn&apos;t seek to hurt anyones feelings, just to expedite the corrections as this is whats important, and to encourage a Brother with the skills to do so to help in this. 

"Whichever newbie" How long have you been around, pray tell? I've been dedicated for seven years as of August. I've joined the forums shortly after they opened to ask a question on astral projection and the thought that I had a blockage on my heart, to which I was replied I should Thor's rune to break it down. Then I kept lurking on forums and groups until summer 2016 when I made another account on the forums. Zola and Lydia know exactly which account I've been using on the forums, as do Johnson Akemi, HP Hooded Cobra and other people.
I'll tell you what. I've done being polite on this thread. You clearly think you have some kind of authority that is lesser than the HPs, but greater than all people who weren't mods in the forums. Despite this, you don't know anything about authority, but you cling to it in the fear of losing it. Well, you can rest assured. I have no intention whatsoever to steal whatever position of power you might have. But know that those who read understand you're making a fool of yourself, accusing others of being Jews and newbies, while playing the victim and refusing to acknowledge you might have made some errors and that your knowledge of the English language is far from being perfect. I'd say you are an Intermediate user, from the way you translate. You talk about respect but so far you have given none to those who contributed to this conversation. I'll tell you how I determine one's worth: the damage they do on the battlefield. I don't care where you are or where you come from, but if you mess up you are to be called on that. Just like when I mess up or someone else's messes up.
Regarding the contribution, you can be sure it will be delivered to who is in charge and that is not you. I will do this within a week, possibly less. From now on you won't see any more feedback on your translations. Not from me anyway.
I suggest you to read the sermon about acknowledging that someone else might be better than you at something. If you play with unknown chemical formulas when you don't have enough knowledge about them and then the chemist comes and tells you should have done differently as there is a better and more efficient way to do what you've done, you can't yell at the chemist and tell them to shut the fuck up. You acknowledge their expertise and leave them to it.
It's only natural that what you've done until now is appreciated and has helped those who don't know the English language at all. Your work on the translations has helped many people join the war efforts and everyone who used your translations is certainly grateful for it, as is anyone else who actively battles the enemy. But now someone who's more capable than you (in this area) is also willing to proofread your prior translation and possibly take over this translation position or be part of a translating team. You should be glad, not infuriated.
I have not used your translations. Ever. I usually do the rituals in English. I do everything in English, including spells and meditations. That's because nobody (or almost) in the building or at the park can understand what I'm saying, as the situation is tragic in Italy when it comes to languages. I only speak Italian with my grandma sometimes during the day when our daily activities bring us to meet in the house. I speak English 90-95% of the day. It happened that the translations came under my eyes because someone in the past told me about them (around the time you posted the Ending Confusion ritual) and the day of the Eclipse I managed to convince a newbie to do the RTRs, and he asked me if the translations were accurate. That's what triggered me. End of the story.
Lastly, going back to the future tense affirmations, put an emphasis on corrected and know it has been corrected for longer than a year, as of now.
On Thu, 7 Sep 2017 at 11:24 p.m., 'Gerecht Ror' gr.r@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   So you think saying that "which every newbie who reads the JoS website knows it" and accusing fellow Satanist of a "poor" job is the way to contribute or are you simply tbrowing shit to me?
I remind you the first version of this RTR was issued by the HPs and was in future tens also in english. Then was corrected without throwing shit around.

Also, why noone ever showed up in the Italian forum before with supposed "contribution" as those RTR have been online for months/years?

Then if you want to be listened to, try not to throw shit around and pay a bit of respect for others' work, even if you thing can be corrected for the better. That's theonly way you can go. Ok?
On 09/06/2017, 19:07 "Alec Wynn starduststreakoflightning@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:
  You are right, Zola. I should do it right now. No comment on the accusations of being Jewish/infiltrator. I'm not here to start a riot or something. Thank you for your hard work then, Gerecht Ror. By the time HP Hooded Cobra gets the message, the matter will be in his hands and, if my translations are approved, then it's on the people to judge which of the two versions was really.

On the topic of the rituals working or not working, I'd say the Italian contribution worked but it was weakened by improper programming of the energies. This is my opinion, but it'd based on what we know about energy programming.

I already stated in this thread I speak english :p The person who caught these flaws speaks Italian. AND English and Spanish.
You are unbelievably defensive Gerecht. Why? Ok, nobody wrote to the Italian Forum. To YOU, perhaps? The HP's don't speak Italian either, they depend on the Italian Moderators to run that. Would that be you by chance?
Lets say it is. I wonder why, indeed, they didn't just PM you? Hmmm....maybe they didn't think they would be listened to? Maybe they thought they would be told they are 'trolling the forum'...and dismissed. I mean, here in this English forum you intimate someone pointing something important out to be a jew troll, and NOW you throw the HP's under the bus: "the first version of this RTR was issued by the HPs and was in future tens also in english."
Yes, the first version by the HP's was indeed, in future tense AND the HP's corrected it. If memory serves me, someone here on the English speaking Forums (Light) pointed out the first tense thing, our HP's took that under consideration, and fixed it. As the Italian version would appear, from an Italian Speakers perspective, to also need some correction...but having this as well as a few other things pointed out so they can be fixed.....for the betterment of everyone fighting for Satan.....is a problem for you? Somehow you extrapolate that to mean someone here or myself is telling you you did 'shit' work? That you are being judged? I don't even know you. There's nothing personal against you in what I've said/done here. My only concern is that if there's an RTR problem, it get addressed. RTR's are vital. 
At the least you made some mistakes and apparently don't appreciate anyone pointing them out publicily. You worked hard. This doesn't make you infallable. If someone comes along and they show you where you made a mistake, look at their information and IF its correct, acknowledge (swallow the big ego) and do the corrections. This is simple. Nothing to get inflated over. Nobody was accusing anybody of anything, YOU did that. 
Should I end as you did?
Chapter closed.
No, I won't, because its rather rude and dismissive, as it was indeed, meant to be when YOU wrote it. I won't do that :p

<head/> That's a big effort spending so many words, thank you. Yes I am defensive and I easily get rude when attacked, you are completely right, and I have my own reasons to this and this is me. Simply. This is not in conflict wit any Satanic aim.

But you are also in error, there is HP Myla speaking Italian ad she always supervised everything and was also in charge of the forum. So please get your informations before wasting your precious time into something that you are not involved in, and you do not fully understand not being your language. So that you force me to justify something I do not need to justify to you. Thank you. And chapter closed by my side too.
On 09/08/2017, 01:37 "zolaluckystar@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:
  I already stated in this thread I speak english :p The person who caught these flaws speaks Italian. AND English and Spanish.
You are unbelievably defensive Gerecht. Why? Ok, nobody wrote to the Italian Forum. To YOU, perhaps? The HP&apos;s don&apos;t speak Italian either, they depend on the Italian Moderators to run that. Would that be you by chance?
Lets say it is. I wonder why, indeed, they didn&apos;t just PM you? Hmmm....maybe they didn&apos;t think they would be listened to? Maybe they thought they would be told they are &apos;trolling the forum&apos;...and dismissed. I mean, here in this English forum you intimate someone pointing something important out to be a jew troll, and NOW you throw the HP&apos;s under the bus: "the first version of this RTR was issued by the HPs and was in future tens also in english."
Yes, the first version by the HP&apos;s was indeed, in future tense AND the HP&apos;s corrected it. If memory serves me, someone here on the English speaking Forums (Light) pointed out the first tense thing, our HP&apos;s took that under consideration, and fixed it. As the Italian version would appear, from an Italian Speakers perspective, to also need some correction...but having this as well as a few other things pointed out so they can be fixed.....for the betterment of everyone fighting for Satan.....is a problem for you? Somehow you extrapolate that to mean someone here or myself is telling you you did &apos;shit&apos; work? That you are being judged? I don&apos;t even know you. There&apos;s nothing personal against you in what I&apos;ve said/done here. My only concern is that if there&apos;s an RTR problem, it get addressed. RTR&apos;s are vital. 
At the least you made some mistakes and apparently don&apos;t appreciate anyone pointing them out publicily. You worked hard. This doesn&apos;t make you infallable. If someone comes along and they show you where you made a mistake, look at their information and IF its correct, acknowledge (swallow the big ego) and do the corrections. This is simple. Nothing to get inflated over. Nobody was accusing anybody of anything, YOU did that. 
Should I end as you did?
Chapter closed.
No, I won&apos;t, because its rather rude and dismissive, as it was indeed, meant to be when YOU wrote it. I won&apos;t do that :p

<head/>That way you are showing exactly what you have been caught in: Italian mass mind, where dog-eat-dog mentality is boosted by envy and inferiority feelings. This affects me too at a degree and I know very well what I am talking about.

Now "how many years ago did you dedicate" is even funny and childish, are you willing to play "who is bigger and stronger" game? This shows what I perceived from your first message, you feel entitled to be superior due to envy for my position. So that you think your "version" of the RTRs is the very better of the best and you want to impose it to be what you feel entitled for. Funny you never did it before in the many years you have been around.
Even funnier you caught Zola and Lydia in your effort to get their support, it is not that difficult being driven by someone else inflated ego and following it. That can be good or not, it depends.
Letting the flow go on its way, we could even reach the point to hire an english language consultant to correct the JoS or the Sermons in english (who knows??? Maybe a word can be used instead of another one according to the personal feeling or interpretation of you or soneone else? Why not revising all the pdfs??? ).

This is simply a standard day in the Italian street, office or school. I see it on a daily basis "everything I do is better than what you did". Italy must evolve from this stage or is doomed to fall in pieces like Greece. Look around you. This in my opinion anyway.

It has been very useful you pointed out there was 2 RTRs stuck at the 1st version with the wrong tense, and this has been corrected and they will be on the web soon in place of older ones, thank you. This happened because of the forum fall, and you should perfectly know it as you have been around "for so long".

Everything else you wanted to "correct" is your own interpretation and is an effort to show "betterness" from your side to climb up in the supposed hierarchy you mention.
Thus I understand the engine moving you is always a Satanic intention to give the enemy what they deserve, destruction in every way, so I acknowledge your intention was good.

Your suggestions have been noted and took as they need to be taken. Thank you.
Gerech Ror

You mean it affects you more, though not as much as many soccer fans.
Are you dumb? Do not accuse people of being newbie if you aren't willing to be told a shard of their story. You seem to be doing a lot of projecting yourself into me. Envy is not an emotion that defines me. My main emotions are hatred and anger. While yours seem to be actually envy, since you're jealous that I can understand English better you do and you're afraid you will lose some kind of privileged position you don't really have. Envy and fear, the emotions your displaying now. Meanwhile, the words you used remind me of the sermon I was talking about, which is called Superiority. Here is the link to the sermon for reference: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoS ... sages/1381
My version of the RTRs is not "the very better of the best" or, how you should've probably expressed, "the very best of the best". It's just better and easier to read than yours, even the introductions that I'm optimising as of now. You simply cannot recognise someone else can be better than you and this brings you to dismiss other people's opinion, even those of Lydia and Zola who came to support me without me asking for nothing. I thank them both, but I think they both now I can hold my own. Yet, I understand that their contribution is exactly what separates me from you. People are acknowledging my words, while no one is acknowledging yours and you feel cornered.
You keep talking, but why has no Italian come out to defend you? Could it be because there is nothing you have to be defended from? You made some mistakes. Alright. There's no need to go and elaborate paragraph after paragraph to assert you did nothing wrong. It's up to personal personal opinion... yada yada yada. There was no need. You started a flame because you couldn't accept reality, while it could've a simple partnership where me and possibly whoever decides to step up like me proofread your translations. Do you think those who translate books don't have a proofreader to see the sentences are flowing just fine and no error was made in translated? You would be naive if that was your thought. There is only two positions in this community: High Priest/ess and member. Both me and you are members, so there's no need to get dramatic.
Readers know all too well the forum hasn't been down for longer than a year, has it now? No! It's been down for less than a month. Is HP Limlal bilingual or of Italian roots? In any case, what's clear is that you can't be trusted, if you make all this BS instead of getting down to business like you should have from the start. It is clear that someone compelled you to make the corrections. You don't take me for a fool, after all. Get laid and avoid telling other people to shut the fuck up. You're nowhere near Lydia as of advancement.
This is the last time I waste time with you, until you grow up. Bye 

I already explained my thoughts about this, and I do not need anyone to defend or support me like you do using Lydia and other ones as a defense barrier. Again, someone is "more" or "less" andvanced of me according to your judgement, this is more than unuseful matter to be discussed, and is another attempt to put me under a bad light. Like "best" instead of "better" that you notice I used in my sentences. I have seen many people trying to find the smallest of the mistakes in one's work to disrupt the whole work, and this always was a pretext to get in from the backdoor. Always the same tactic, this time is also of a poor quality I must admit as it's very noticeable. So this is my opinion, and won't change.   There are plenty of professors and experts knowing the English and the Italian language better than me. There are engineers building aircrafts while I can barely fix my car. This does not mean they can come here and correct the RTRs. In Italy we have many dialects... also they have in Spain, Germany, etc. Why don't we create an RTR version for all of them? As I already said, thanks for pointing out there was 2 RTRs stuck at the older versions. But since you are using this mistake (yes it was a mistake and is being corrected) to mantain many RTRs should be rewritten according to your taste, for personal pride and maybe to "fascinate" somehow the fellow Lydia/Zola and someone else, I am not allowing this in any way. Also, you got the very right moment as barely noone here speaks Italian, so you cannot be contraddicted apparently. You also know very well HP Myla is not writing in those groups, but mainly in the old forums. Nice try.   Last, I read from Lydia messages that "It has been brought up multiple times in the past that the Italian translations are quite poor". Ok, where has this been pointed out? Why it was never mentioned on the Italian forum, nor HP Myla ever mentioned this, nor any of the translations ever needed any correction ? It was you mentioning this in the yahoo groups only? I am involved in all the translactions and Italian forums since time, and HP Myla knows this. Never has been told a word about supposed "bad translations". Lastest (correct me please!! 'Lastest' is not english! Ban me please!!), other fellow SS in the Italian forum translated many Sermons and other stuff, and cooperated actively for the better development of the Satan's Truth in a very difficult country. So do not accuse me of not listening others. But Lydia and Zola cannot know this, as they do not know the Italian forum, and they only know your version of the suposed and non exitent 'facts'.   This speaks for itself, and this should really be my last message about this.   Sent: Saturday, September 09, 2017 at 3:36 AM
From: "starduststreakoflightning@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
To: [email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: **[ITA]** full package RTR Translated in Italian   You mean it affects you more, though not as much as many soccer fans.   Are you dumb? Do not accuse people of being newbie if you aren't willing to be told a shard of their story. You seem to be doing a lot of projecting yourself into me. Envy is not an emotion that defines me. My main emotions are hatred and anger. While yours seem to be actually envy, since you're jealous that I can understand English better you do and you're afraid you will lose some kind of privileged position you don't really have. Envy and fear, the emotions your displaying now. Meanwhile, the words you used remind me of the sermon I was talking about, which is called Superiority. Here is the link to the sermon for reference: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoS ... sages/1381   My version of the RTRs is not "the very better of the best" or, how you should've probably expressed, "the very best of the best". It's just better and easier to read than yours, even the introductions that I'm optimising as of now. You simply cannot recognise someone else can be better than you and this brings you to dismiss other people's opinion, even those of Lydia and Zola who came to support me without me asking for nothing. I thank them both, but I think they both now I can hold my own. Yet, I understand that their contribution is exactly what separates me from you. People are acknowledging my words, while no one is acknowledging yours and you feel cornered.   You keep talking, but why has no Italian come out to defend you? Could it be because there is nothing you have to be defended from? You made some mistakes. Alright. There's no need to go and elaborate paragraph after paragraph to assert you did nothing wrong. It's up to personal personal opinion... yada yada yada. There was no need. You started a flame because you couldn't accept reality, while it could've a simple partnership where me and possibly whoever decides to step up like me proofread your translations. Do you think those who translate books don't have a proofreader to see the sentences are flowing just fine and no error was made in translated? You would be naive if that was your thought. There is only two positions in this community: High Priest/ess and member. Both me and you are members, so there's no need to get dramatic.   Readers know all too well the forum hasn't been down for longer than a year, has it now? No! It's been down for less than a month. Is HP Limlal bilingual or of Italian roots? In any case, what's clear is that you can't be trusted, if you make all this BS instead of getting down to business like you should have from the start. It is clear that someone compelled you to make the corrections. You don't take me for a fool, after all. Get laid and avoid telling other people to shut the fuck up. You're nowhere near Lydia as of advancement.   This is the last time I waste time with you, until you grow up. Bye    

Italians should also stick to the mp3s and listen to the correct pronunciation of the words. This is very important as the vibrations make up the whole effectiveness of the working.

Minor writing errors can be fixed.

On Sat, Sep 9, 2017 at 10:25 AM, 'Gerecht Ror' gr.r@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I already explained my thoughts about this, and I do not need anyone to defend or support me like you do using Lydia and other ones as a defense barrier. Again, someone is "more" or "less" andvanced of me according to your judgement, this is more than unuseful matter to be discussed, and is another attempt to put me under a bad light. Like "best" instead of "better" that you notice I used in my sentences. I have seen many people trying to find the smallest of the mistakes in one's work to disrupt the whole work, and this always was a pretext to get in from the backdoor. Always the same tactic, this time is also of a poor quality I must admit as it's very noticeable. So this is my opinion, and won't change.   There are plenty of professors and experts knowing the English and the Italian language better than me. There are engineers building aircrafts while I can barely fix my car. This does not mean they can come here and correct the RTRs. In Italy we have many dialects... also they have in Spain, Germany, etc. Why don't we create an RTR version for all of them? As I already said, thanks for pointing out there was 2 RTRs stuck at the older versions. But since you are using this mistake (yes it was a mistake and is being corrected) to mantain many RTRs should be rewritten according to your taste, for personal pride and maybe to "fascinate" somehow the fellow Lydia/Zola and someone else, I am not allowing this in any way. Also, you got the very right moment as barely noone here speaks Italian, so you cannot be contraddicted apparently. You also know very well HP Myla is not writing in those groups, but mainly in the old forums. Nice try.   Last, I read from Lydia messages that "It has been brought up multiple times in the past that the Italian translations are quite poor". Ok, where has this been pointed out? Why it was never mentioned on the Italian forum, nor HP Myla ever mentioned this, nor any of the translations ever needed any correction ? It was you mentioning this in the yahoo groups only? I am involved in all the translactions and Italian forums since time, and HP Myla knows this. Never has been told a word about supposed "bad translations". Lastest (correct me please!! 'Lastest' is not english! Ban me please!!), other fellow SS in the Italian forum translated many Sermons and other stuff, and cooperated actively for the better development of the Satan's Truth in a very difficult country. So do not accuse me of not listening others. But Lydia and Zola cannot know this, as they do not know the Italian forum, and they only know your version of the suposed and non exitent 'facts'.   This speaks for itself, and this should really be my last message about this.   Sent: Saturday, September 09, 2017 at 3:36 AM
From: "starduststreakoflightni ng@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
To: JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups. com
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: **[ITA]** full package RTR Translated in Italian   You mean it affects you more, though not as much as many soccer fans.   Are you dumb? Do not accuse people of being newbie if you aren't willing to be told a shard of their story. You seem to be doing a lot of projecting yourself into me. Envy is not an emotion that defines me. My main emotions are hatred and anger. While yours seem to be actually envy, since you're jealous that I can understand English better you do and you're afraid you will lose some kind of privileged position you don't really have. Envy and fear, the emotions your displaying now. Meanwhile, the words you used remind me of the sermon I was talking about, which is called Superiority. Here is the link to the sermon for reference: https://groups. yahoo.com/neo/groups/ JoSNewsletter/conversations/ messages/1381   My version of the RTRs is not "the very better of the best" or, how you should've probably expressed, "the very best of the best". It's just better and easier to read than yours, even the introductions that I'm optimising as of now. You simply cannot recognise someone else can be better than you and this brings you to dismiss other people's opinion, even those of Lydia and Zola who came to support me without me asking for nothing. I thank them both, but I think they both now I can hold my own. Yet, I understand that their contribution is exactly what separates me from you. People are acknowledging my words, while no one is acknowledging yours and you feel cornered.   You keep talking, but why has no Italian come out to defend you? Could it be because there is nothing you have to be defended from? You made some mistakes. Alright. There's no need to go and elaborate paragraph after paragraph to assert you did nothing wrong. It's up to personal personal opinion... yada yada yada. There was no need. You started a flame because you couldn't accept reality, while it could've a simple partnership where me and possibly whoever decides to step up like me proofread your translations. Do you think those who translate books don't have a proofreader to see the sentences are flowing just fine and no error was made in translated? You would be naive if that was your thought. There is only two positions in this community: High Priest/ess and member. Both me and you are members, so there's no need to get dramatic.   Readers know all too well the forum hasn't been down for longer than a year, has it now? No! It's been down for less than a month. Is HP Limlal bilingual or of Italian roots? In any case, what's clear is that you can't be trusted, if you make all this BS instead of getting down to business like you should have from the start. It is clear that someone compelled you to make the corrections. You don't take me for a fool, after all. Get laid and avoid telling other people to shut the fuck up. You're nowhere near Lydia as of advancement.   This is the last time I waste time with you, until you grow up. Bye    

HP Hoodedcobra just mentioned about the forum today, hopefully soon! In the while this is the updated link with RTR correct tense. https://mega.nz/#!HxB3SR5I!gUIYIsjRbQbe ... cBvNtHagrw They will be soon in the Satan's Library too       Sent: Saturday, September 09, 2017 at 7:55 PM
From: "xd43m0nxosiris@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
To: [email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: **[ITA]** full package RTR Translated in Italian   Thank you Gerecht Ror, you know when new forum will open?    -OSIRIS  

@braummaster
if you're not English it's not that easy to understand, that is not past but present, it seems past but it's not, "the jews have lost" is translated in italian "gli ebrei hanno perso"

<head/> This happens sometimes using an android cell phone.
If you open the link with a pc it should be possible to get the file withoudt the app.
Otherwise you can get any single RTR pdf from here
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... liano.html
And the newest ones from here
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Italian666.htm

Pay attention to the "communication" ritual as the affirmations should be "gli ebrei hanno perso" instead of "stanno perdendo".
On 09/11/2017, 21:44 "yoakehoshi@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:
  Hello, I tried but it says "impossible to open in your browser, install our app".
What&apos;s wrong with it?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back