Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Is this blasphemous?

sandra_ash66

I had an idea, but I'm not sure if it is okay or not. While realizing the main colors of Satan are red, blue and black, I want to do something different. See, I am a girly girl and don't really dress goth. I own some gothic clothes and black outfits for rituals, but on a day to day basis, I like yellows, pinks, greens, girly preppy styles (you get the point). I want to draw some Satanic symbols to hang up in my room and I want to make some Satanic jewelry (all girly). Is this wrong? Can I do this and not have Father take offence?

No, it's not wrong. Satanism is not about being 'gothic' or dressing up a certain way or wearing only black blue and red.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sandra_ash66" <sandra_ash66@... wrote:

I had an idea, but I'm not sure if it is okay or not. While realizing the main colors of Satan are red, blue and black, I want to do something different. See, I am a girly girl and don't really dress goth. I own some gothic clothes and black outfits for rituals, but on a day to day basis, I like yellows, pinks, greens, girly preppy styles (you get the point). I want to draw some Satanic symbols to hang up in my room and I want to make some Satanic jewelry (all girly). Is this wrong? Can I do this and not have Father take offence?

Just don't put a bow on Baphomet like hello Kitty xp, sometimes its best not to be so open about being a Satanist because of persecution. I don't mean to sound judemental and shiiet but I think that'll give Father Satan bad Rep. People will take one.look at it and they wont take you or our belief serious jewelry is one thing but don't desecrate the Gods with girliness. The Gods and Goddesses are strong proud warriors femininity is accepted in Satanism
Ibut that refers to the feminine part of the soul like creativity emotions and feelings. Its up to you in the end but just be wise about your decision. HAIL FATHER SATAN!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sandra_ash66" <sandra_ash66@... wrote:

I think Satan will be happy. Satanism is not about black. I think we all wear black to conceal ourselves. Satanism is "Joyous" and the world should know the true SS ways. And not the black death shadows that goths look like. Lol. But don't get me wrong. I do love my black. And the day I stop wearing black, is the day the invent a darker color loFl XD. But yes. Pink and high res colors are a Neat thing. To show ur friends the "better" and brighter, good side of SATAN :pSent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "sandra_ash66" <sandra_ash66@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2012 21:36:06 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Is this blasphemous?

Anything done out of respect , love and praise should be fine. Maybe try a light blue and red aswell. Id like to do a similar thing with a silver ring or bracelette and just have a symbol engraved on it. Im not talking from experience though just giving you my point of view.

I AM DOING THIS FROM MY PHONE THATS WHY ITS ALL CAPS. SORRY. BUT I DONT RECOMMEJD ADVERTISING THAT YOU ARE AN SS. YOU COULD GET YOURSELF HURT THAT WAY AND THATS NOT WHAT FATHER SATAN WANTS FOR YOU OR ANY OF US. HOWEVER I DONT THINK HE MINDS IF YOU WANT TO MAKE GIRLY COLORED SYMBOLS BUT STICK TO THE RIGHT COLORS WHEN PERFORMING RITUALS.

HAIL SATAN!!!

o.o !! ??? OF COURSE you can. Art is subjective.

Hailz

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back