Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Is That Normal ?

Shadox 666

So, I came across JoS through a TikTok 3 days ago. In short, I really had a lot of fears and bad thoughts every day before I switched to Satanism... when I went to the JoS site I put on music to read. I pressed shuffle (I have 1436 songs in my favorite songs) and the first song came on "Lucifer" and the second song was "666". I saw that as a sign from Satan, I haven't felt bad since that day and have no more fears, which was a constant state for me. Is that normal? Should I see this as a sign from Satan?

These can be signs. But whats most important is you read the info on JOS and know in your heart you are reading the truth. When you understand what is true no programming and fear mongering will take a hold of your heart.

Normal? Is how or what a normal person or an individual person with think would be of character and what is acceptable to his or her presence? Depending on the individual and what he or she feels comfortable with? But when it comes to Christian churches forcing their opinions on people and what they considered normal and expect you to live by? Then it is a form of torture and force! Forcing people to believe what is normal and what is not normal! What they consider in their eyes for fashion what they happen to like or the individual happens to like and forces that opinion on you? Controlling your mind and forcing you to think like them instead of allowing you to think for yourself and be your own individual kind! It is how you think and feel about yourself as an individual and how you want others to see you and what you like and what you favor the most what you yourself considers normal to you? Where others find comfort in the things that they like and what they considered normal? Before it become a clash of the world and a clash of culture! That's why we've always had problems with religions especially the aromatic religion who forces their Jewish opinion on one another and expects you to go along with it and follow it to a tea when you have a right to be who you are and to be yourself! What you feel comfortable in others should feel just as comfortable but then again you can't force people into accepting your comfortable and what you consider to be happy to you you've got to allow them to find the happiness in it just the same as they would allow you to find a comfort and happiness and what they find comforting

These can be signs. But whats most important is you read the info on JOS and know in your heart you are reading the truth. When you understand what is true no programming and fear mongering will take a hold of your heart.
Since then I have been more than convinced and have absolutely no doubts anymore. I've known since the first moment that I'm reading the truth

Since then I have been more than convinced and have absolutely no doubts anymore. I've known since the first moment that I'm reading the truth
Make sure to meditate on a daily basis and put maximum effort into any advancement-related matters.

Start with the fundamentals and do daily yoga. At the start, you should begin lightly, then progress steadily; clean your chakras and aura, and empower them.
When you are more advanced, you can begin runic workings to manifest changes in your life. I recommend starting with Nauthiz when you do, as this is essential in meditation.

Planetary Squares are advanced and are best left when all of your chakras are fully opened. Do not begin them until your soul is open.
Here's a meditation program to help at the beginning and get yourself up to a standard: 40-Day Meditation Program

Study astrology to get to know yourself better and work towards improving your knowledge pertaining to it. It's of paramount importance to study this practice, as if you know your natal chart, then you know yourself. Here's the website: jos-astro.com

There's something about the word 'normal' that bugs me, likely the way it's been grossly stereotyped over the years. In terms of Satanism I believe that we do follow conventions through our common and shared feelings. So long as nothing goes against the advancement of our character, morals and soul it's generally accepted here.

Ideas such as a flat earth are highly contestable I'd argue, yet such beliefs (in a sound individual) cannot negatively impact the intended outcome that the Gods gifted to us (magnum opus). Normal is a word that is too broad when used to describe humans... It's a concept more than it is a state of being, yet of course (((they))) love to mess with language. Its etymology relates to a measuring square or ruler, which denotes to something being quantized or measured in some way.

Today we measure everything according to previously established standards, ideas and principles and we (generally) can only reach these conclusions based through comparative analysis (the basis of all science). This is a natural outcome of human conditioning and it's perhaps the reason why so few people see the forest for the trees and the reason why countless people feel as though they're in a prison that they can't *see, feel, taste or smell. (*The Matrix)

I can't wait for the truth to be revealed to all. I keep feeling like we're nearing closer to a major breaking point, although the results from it remain to be seen. The things Lord Satan has shown me really shook my world in the best ways possible, inspiring me to get of my @$$ and make some positive changes in my life. It also inspires me the many positive changes we've brought the world and how so many people (including jabbed) disparage the authoritative measures of the WHO and the recent plandemic. I'm confident that many good things are yet to come from all of this. I've also been hearing a lot about UAP (UFOs) disclosure lately... things are really escalating in the world and I keep on getting this sense that everything is steadily reaching a higher vibration with these occassional intense bursts of energy almost like a solar flare (it feels surreal to me sometimes). Still, I don't know if it's just me (planetary allignments, enemy attacks... who knows.)

Lately I keep hearing people say things like 'signs of the times', which doesn't sound too off-base as I keep hearing from these people that the final steps/stages are upon us. On the other side, you have the people jumping on the Trump bandwagon more than ever coupled with a prediction from the Simpsons that Trump will run in 2024. He says and does some of the right things, yet I hold little trust in that man given his highly questionable and lucrative past, his support of Israel, his docility to the Military Industrial Complex, his outright support of the mRNA gene-based therapy ('so-called' vaccine), war on terror, etc... I think he's a lot more like George Bush than people would care to admit.

Now, I can't quite make heads or tails of this end times thing and how it applies to us. From what I read once, the Christian bible is a spellbook that (through spiritual means) manifests the events from the word into real life. It's honestly no wonder that they're everywhere (Hotels, prisons, etc). I feel unbelievably fortunate that I felt a deep adversion to Christianity since childhood.

Satan has helped me navigate through so much and he continues to so. I seriously can't thank him and the clergy enough.

EEEP! (Worst typo ever, sorry)...

"Their" word/book, not "the" word... We know the real word/truth of this world and that's Lucifer. :)

If your profile picture is you, than IMMEDIATELY CHANGE IT!

Is That not Allowed ?
No one disallows you to put your face as your profile picture in this forum.

The matter at hand is that the enemy is able to curse you if they have your face or astrological information, and let's not even mention other unfortunate things that could happen. There are many atrocities that have happened in the past for those who practiced spirituality and occultism.

It's much better to have a profile picture of what represents you or what you find in common to be fascinating to your nature. For example, if you have many water signs within your natal chart, you could have a picture symbolizing the element of water. Do not, however, hint at your real persona or expose information about your irl status or being.

I want you to be safe and to not have any regrets later down the road.
The quote "better be safe than sorry" is applied in this context.

Is That not Allowed ?
We are the group that was persecuted in medieval times. Burned, tortured, drowned. If fortunate, we had the opportunity to hide our beliefs while not being able to congregate, search, and disseminate our knowledge, not to mention spiritual practices. In many ways, these things still apply, especially in certain parts of the world. Even in the freer areas of the world, most people have no idea what the truth of the matter is (Satan, our true history, and so on). That being said, it's better to keep a low profile. Doing otherwise gives you next to no perks while increasing risks associated with lack of anonymity.

Normal? Is how or what a normal person or an individual person with think would be of character and what is acceptable to his or her presence? Depending on the individual and what he or she feels comfortable with? But when it comes to Christian churches forcing their opinions on people and what they considered normal and expect you to live by? Then it is a form of torture and force! Forcing people to believe what is normal and what is not normal! What they consider in their eyes for fashion what they happen to like or the individual happens to like and forces that opinion on you? Controlling your mind and forcing you to think like them instead of allowing you to think for yourself and be your own individual kind! It is how you think and feel about yourself as an individual and how you want others to see you and what you like and what you favor the most what you yourself considers normal to you? Where others find comfort in the things that they like and what they considered normal? Before it become a clash of the world and a clash of culture! That's why we've always had problems with religions especially the aromatic religion who forces their Jewish opinion on one another and expects you to go along with it and follow it to a tea when you have a right to be who you are and to be yourself! What you feel comfortable in others should feel just as comfortable but then again you can't force people into accepting your comfortable and what you consider to be happy to you you've got to allow them to find the happiness in it just the same as they would allow you to find a comfort and happiness and what they find comforting

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back