Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Is it just me.....?

saraniachalmia

Ive started the traing program avidly, and i have done a lot of research. But after the first couple days, it started getting hard to meditate. My body WILL NOT sit still. I get sharp pains all over my body and i cant focus long enough to even steady my breathing. Is there anything i can do so it is easier? Or is it just something i have to overcome on my own?
signed,
Sarania

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "saraniachalmia" <saraniachalmia@... wrote:
Ive started the traing program avidly, and i have done a lot of research. But after the first couple days, it started getting hard to meditate. My body WILL NOT sit still. I get sharp pains all over my body and i cant focus long enough to even steady my breathing. Is there anything i can do so it is easier? Or is it just something i have to overcome on my own?
signed,
Sarania
This is good! I get this alot but i actually fight through it, one of the most annoying things to do. You have too much energy. When you go into a trance you will feel this lol. When i feel this, i wanna hit everything and tear my house down because for one im high on energy and that im pissed that i cant meditate. You may want 2 try just go into a trance and feel your energy and get used to it. Then later try the meditation again.

<pre> Something you have to overcome on your own... best bet is to ensure that conditions are right to meditate, put on some relaxing music, use incense to help you relax if you need, make sure you are not hungry (satisfied but not overfull) and that all stresses are out of your mind, sort them out first if you need to do so. I find meditating in high extremes of temperature difficult so turn off the air con/heater and ensure a comfortable ambient temperature. Once you have satisfied these basic things, it is much easier to get through small itches and wotnot that arise throughout your meditations. I also find a nice, deep breathing session prior to meditation helps alot as well....

Ave Satanas! </pre>

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back