Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Is he dissapointed?

vaporeddreams_

Sometimes when I do meditations, my xtian mother would be doing something very distracting such as playing her tv at ful volume or just being loud listening to her podcasts. I also know that I fear her catching me meditation and sometimes dont meditate due to the fear of her coming upstairs. I don't want to disappoint Father Satan as I really want to grow spiritually, and I was wondering if he truly does get mad when I don't do the daily meditation as promised just from fear.

Thank you so much and HS!

Try to find a solution to your fear. The gods understand it, but they want you to advance. If you stop your routine, it will not lead you to advance. Meditation must be done regularly for real improvement; if you perform your routine for 3 days and on day 4 you stop and start again the next day, your progress will be undone and lost.

Fear can sometimes be a weak manipulation by the enemy to stop your growth. Work to find a solution.

Try to find a solution to your fear. The gods understand it, but they want you to advance. If you stop your routine, it will not lead you to advance. Meditation must be done regularly for real improvement; if you perform your routine for 3 days and on day 4 you stop and start again the next day, your progress will be undone and lost.

Fear can sometimes be a weak manipulation by the enemy to stop your growth. Work to find a solution.
Thank you so much. I will find ways. Thank you, HS

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back