Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

is father forgiving??

Adrian1

i asked this question before and no one answered. i just wanted to know if fathers forgiving because i might of made some mistakes in the past and ive herd nothing from him, like how one time i was dishonest with my girlfriend about satan because she quite her religion for me. but i never left father and im willing to make up my mistakes for him. but jus how forgiving is father?

There are no mistakes in Satanism, just lessons.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Adrian" <satanicpride666@... wrote:

i asked this question before and no one answered. i just wanted to know if fathers forgiving because i might of made some mistakes in the past and ive herd nothing from him, like how one time i was dishonest with my girlfriend about satan because she quite her religion for me. but i never left father and im willing to make up my mistakes for him. but jus how forgiving is father?

Father doesn't care about anything you did in the past.
No matter what, as soon as you dedicate yourself to him you start all over.
Don't worry about the past, father doesn't care about that.
He cares about you in the here and now and what you will become in the future

Hail Satan!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Orion Aryasbay" <aryasatana@... wrote:

There are no mistakes in Satanism, just lessons.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Adrian" <satanicpride666@ wrote:

Hi Adrian,
 Remember, Satanists take responsibility for our mistakes.
 This maybe as simple as saying, "Yup, I fucked up royal. Father please forgive me. In your honor I will (insert your proposed dedication to Him here)." BUT. MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW THROUGH. NOTHIN G is worse then making a promise and NOT keeping it.
 Rogue
"Why should I love God? He strung up his Son like a side of veal. I shudder to think what he would do to me."

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, August 19, 2010 5:37:51 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] is father forgiving??

Hi Adrian,
Remember, A Satanist takes responsibility for their mistakes.
Tell Father that you made a mistake and in His Honor you would like to (insert your dedication here) for Him.
 This works for me.
 Rogue
"Why should I love God? He strung up his Son like a side of veal. I shudder to think what he would do to me."

do i do this in a ritual???

Sent: Sat, August 21, 2010 2:45:32 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] is father forgiving??

Hi Adrian,
Tell Father that you made a mistake and in His Honor you would like to (insert your dedication here) for Him.
 This works for me.
 Rogue

You can.
 I do it in a meditation.
 Rogue

Sent: Sun, August 22, 2010 7:45:49 PM

Hi Adrian,
 This works for me.
 Rogue

ok thank you brother AVE SATANAS

Sent: Mon, August 23, 2010 12:01:41 AM

You can.
 I do it in a meditation.
 Rogue

Hi Adrian,
 This works for me.
 Rogue

Greetings Adrian,

I have found that Father is very forgiving. I think with you not hearing Father may not be because of Father turning his back on you. In reality the lack of communication maybe coming from your own self inflicted torment. Father has never let me down or left my side no matter the situation. I, on the other hand caused severe damage to my faith and connection to Father. I felt so much guilt about certain things that I have experienced on my journey through this life. That I closed myself off to him, but looking back when I thought I lost Father's love and connection he never let me down. I just did not see the signs because I felt I should be punished. Father only wants us to learn from what we have done and if possible correct it or just don't let it happen again.

There are many ways to reconnect to Father. The easiest way I found is to just open my heart and speak to him. Either verbally or mentally and let myself release the guilt of past mistakes.

Sent: Mon, August 23, 2010 9:50:12 AM

ok thank you brother AVE SATANAS

Sent: Mon, August 23, 2010 12:01:41 AM

You can.
 I do it in a meditation.
 Rogue

Hi Adrian,
 This works for me.
 Rogue

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back