Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

IS DAVID ICKE WRONG?

derikgsthreesixs23

The famous david icke always says that the beings that came here and created us as slaves are reptiles from nibiru but I thought father is a nordic. He also says the illuminati are satanists. How can that be, were satanists and the illuminati jews are our enemies. I've also noticed that his beliefs are close to ours like when he says we can be gods and that we have the power to control our own lives and that there's a blind that has been pulled over our eyes so we don't see the truth. So what's going on is he mistaken or is he just probably lying and not saying whole truths? Check him out on youtube, he has a weird hand.

I don't know, do you think he's the son of jesus? :)

Niburu is made up, the illuminati are a bunch of kikes, and David Icke is part of the same disinformation group as people like Alex Jones. What they do is they provide actual facts and mix it with lies. Don recently wrote something on this.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "derikgsthreesixs23" <derikgsthreesixs23@... wrote:

The famous david icke always says that the beings that came here and created us as slaves are reptiles from nibiru but I thought father is a nordic. He also says the illuminati are satanists. How can that be, were satanists and the illuminati jews are our enemies. I've also noticed that his beliefs are close to ours like when he says we can be gods and that we have the power to control our own lives and that there's a blind that has been pulled over our eyes so we don't see the truth. So what's going on is he mistaken or is he just probably lying and not saying whole truths? Check him out on youtube, he has a weird hand.

he is wrong about repitilians creating us! don believ that shi he talks about! though he has points he is wrong about most of it! i believe he is a jew( if im not mistaken)
-----Original Message-----
Date: Saturday, April 16, 2011 5:26:44 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] IS DAVID ICKE WRONG?

David Icke businesses partner is a Jew named Solomon, as well the fact Icke admits he is a medium for  an ET's that pose as ascended masters much of his work is simply channelling disinfo from them and mixing it with Alice Bailey's work with is based out of Thesophy but his updated terms.   Icke's work does several major things for the enemy, it blames the crimes of the jews and their Jew World Order onto Satanists allowing the Jew to hide and smearing Satanists as evil thus keeping their lies about Satanism enforced before the public. Hence black propaganda.   It  claims that our Gods are reptilians [Our Gods are Nordics]and that the White Race is Reptilian once again a major lie that shifts what the Jews and their Creators are onto our Gods and White People. Helping to generate more hatred against our Gods[Jews love to protray them as reptilian looking in their disgusting media] and generating more hatred against Whites as militant non-White groups created by Jews like the NOI take this and use it as futher "proof" Whites are evil.   It states that the symbols of spiritual knowledge and power are just repitilan insigna hence deluding people as to their real meaning.   He kepts claiming we are all one, his entire metaphyiscal platform is based in xianity even if he openly repudiates xianity. He is a unconscious communist.   And he acts as a general disinfo agent always keeping people away from the truth in some cases more and more by meeting them partial with a half truth to hang them with a lie.   It's no mistake Alex Jewy - "The Arabs Own Hollywood" - Jones who is a agent of the Jews even having a Jew wife his major staffers are kikes  and he is working for a major Jew owned media corperation.etc   Has Icke on all the time he is the best disinfo agent in that sector the Jew has so he gets the most air play.   Icke lives in Britian a nation where people go to jail for telling the truth about the NWO and the Jews behind it. But yet he is free and quite well off and without major hassle.   Icke gets to do a open tour thought Germany a nation that thousands of people are jailed yearly for thought crimes Jews don't approve of. Yet he can just waltz right though the same Nation.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "derikgsthreesixs23" <derikgsthreesixs23@... wrote:

Enemy ET's pose as ascend masters to the NAM crowd. Of which Icke is part off even he thinks different.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, April 16, 2011 12:29:53 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: IS DAVID ICKE WRONG?

David Icke businesses partner is a Jew named Solomon, as well the fact Icke admits he is a medium for  an ET's that pose as ascended masters much of his work is simply channelling disinfo from them and mixing it with Alice Bailey's work with is based out of Thesophy but his updated terms.   Icke's work does several major things for the enemy, it blames the crimes of the jews and their Jew World Order onto Satanists allowing the Jew to hide and smearing Satanists as evil thus keeping their lies about Satanism enforced before the public. Hence black propaganda.   It  claims that our Gods are reptilians [Our Gods are Nordics]and that the White Race is Reptilian once again a major lie that shifts what the Jews and their Creators are onto our Gods and White People. Helping to generate more hatred against our Gods[Jews love to protray them as reptilian looking in their disgusting media] and generating more hatred against Whites as militant non-White groups created by Jews like the NOI take this and use it as futher "proof" Whites are evil.   It states that the symbols of spiritual knowledge and power are just repitilan insigna hence deluding people as to their real meaning.   He kepts claiming we are all one, his entire metaphyiscal platform is based in xianity even if he openly repudiates xianity. He is a unconscious communist.   And he acts as a general disinfo agent always keeping people away from the truth in some cases more and more by meeting them partial with a half truth to hang them with a lie.   It's no mistake Alex Jewy - "The Arabs Own Hollywood" - Jones who is a agent of the Jews even having a Jew wife his major staffers are kikes  and he is working for a major Jew owned media corperation.etc   Has Icke on all the time he is the best disinfo agent in that sector the Jew has so he gets the most air play.   Icke lives in Britian a nation where people go to jail for telling the truth about the NWO and the Jews behind it. But yet he is free and quite well off and without major hassle.   Icke gets to do a open tour thought Germany a nation that thousands of people are jailed yearly for thought crimes Jews don't approve of. Yet he can just waltz right though the same Nation.

I'm must say that you should never expect the truth from a Jew or anyone involved with Jews...

"the jews are not to be trusted at any cost" - LILITH

HAIL SATAN FOR FOREVER!!!

I think he says a lot of true things, others few precise and some wrong, perhaps (perhaps) without wanting to do.
In his writings associates the Satanis to the evil, I believe is a problem of terms but He s not tender with the Zionism/Hashkenazi and he is historical revisionist.
I think that he still alive because he knows many secrets and not because it is to the service of the NWO
This is naturally my opinion.

David Icke businesses partner is a Jew named Solomon, as well the fact Icke admits he is a medium for an ET's that pose as ascended masters much of his work is simply channelling disinfo from them and mixing it with Alice Bailey's work with is based out of Thesophy but his updated terms.

Icke's work does several major things for the enemy, it blames the crimes of the jews and their Jew World Order onto Satanists allowing the Jew to hide and smearing Satanists as evil thus keeping their lies about Satanism enforced before the public. Hence black propaganda.

It claims that our Gods are reptilians [Our Gods are Nordics]and that the White Race is Reptilian once again a major lie that shifts what the Jews and their Creators are onto our Gods and White People. Helping to generate more hatred against our Gods[Jews love to protray them as reptilian looking in their disgusting media] and generating more hatred against Whites as militant non-White groups created by Jews like the NOI take this and use it as futher "proof" Whites are evil.

It states that the symbols of spiritual knowledge and power are just repitilan insigna hence deluding people as to their real meaning.

He kepts claiming we are all one, his entire metaphyiscal platform is based in xianity even if he openly repudiates xianity. He is a unconscious communist.

He also pushes the holyhoax as real so he is no revisionist. He is in step with the kikes.

And he acts as a general disinfo agent always keeping people away from the truth in some cases more and more by meeting them partial with a half truth to hang them with a lie.

It's no mistake Alex Jewy - "The Arabs Own Hollywood" - Jones who is a agent of the Jews even having a Jew wife his major staffers are kikes and he is working for a major Jew owned media corperation.etc

Has Icke on all the time he is the best disinfo agent in that sector the Jew has so he gets the most air play.

Icke lives in Britian a nation where people go to jail for telling the truth about the NWO and the Jews behind it. But yet he is free and quite well off and without major hassle.

Icke gets to do a open tour thought Germany a nation that thousands of people are jailed yearly for thought crimes Jews don't approve of. Yet he can just waltz right though the same Nation.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "eligos_sixsixsix" <eligos_sixsixsix@... wrote:

I think he says a lot of true things, others few precise and some wrong, perhaps (perhaps) without wanting to do.
In his writings associates the Satanis to the evil, I believe is a problem of terms but He s not tender with the Zionism/Hashkenazi and he is historical revisionist.
I think that he still alive because he knows many secrets and not because it is to the service of the NWO
This is naturally my opinion.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "derikgsthreesixs23" <derikgsthreesixs23@ wrote:

I think, like Stuart Wilde, David has some okay ideas.

Then he went to South America and drank the ayahuasca vine concoction.
More than once.
After that, he got a little scattered.

But like most of these people, there are elements of truth mixed in with the bullshit. Makes it easier to believe.

Anyway, who gives a fuck about him?

If you read the JOS website, and do the exercises you will HAVE the truth.
No where else do you get a promise to become "as a god".

So let Icke and the rest be entertainment.

The truth? You already have that.

HAIL SATAN.
And Thanks to Maxine.

I "give a fuck about him" he is given access by his kike handlers to the minds of tens of thousands of people to pollute them with jewish backed filth, lies and general disinfo about Father Satan, Satanism, NS and everything truthful in general,  allowing the Jews a cover for the kikes destruction of us all.   This is not a game this is fucking serious struggle for survival people.   I will post this truth again for those who keep  just passing by it to pat a vicious kike agent on the back with a kike enabling laissez faire attijewude.   After this anyone who keeps this kikey enablement-tude on this thread I am just going to rightfully consider a subversion agent of the enemy:   David Icke businesses partner is a Jew named Solomon, as well the fact Icke
admits he is a medium for an ET's that pose as ascended masters much of his
work is simply channelling disinfo from them and mixing it with Alice Bailey's
work with is based out of Thesophy but his updated terms.

Icke's work does several major things for the enemy, it blames the crimes of the
jews and their Jew World Order onto Satanists allowing the Jew to hide and
smearing Satanists as evil thus keeping their lies about Satanism enforced
before the public. Hence black propaganda.

It claims that our Gods are reptilians [Our Gods are Nordics]and that the White
Race is Reptilian once again a major lie that shifts what the Jews and their
Creators are onto our Gods and White People. Helping to generate more hatred
against our Gods[Jews love to protray them as reptilian looking in their
disgusting media] and generating more hatred against Whites as militant
non-White groups created by Jews like the NOI take this and use it as futher
"proof" Whites are evil.

It states that the symbols of spiritual knowledge and power are just repitilan
insigna hence deluding people as to their real meaning.

He kepts claiming we are all one, his entire metaphyiscal platform is based in
xianity even if he openly repudiates xianity. He is a unconscious communist.

He also pushes the holyhoax as real so he is no revisionist. He is in step with
the kikes.

And he acts as a general disinfo agent always keeping people away from the truth
in some cases more and more by meeting them partial with a half truth to hang
them with a lie.

It's no mistake Alex Jewy - "The Arabs Own Hollywood" - Jones who is a agent of
the Jews even having a Jew wife his major staffers are kikes and he is working
for a major Jew owned media corperation.etc

Has Icke on all the time he is the best disinfo agent in that sector the Jew has
so he gets the most air play.

Icke lives in Britian a nation where people go to jail for telling the truth
about the NWO and the Jews behind it. But yet he is free and quite well off and
without major hassle.

Icke gets to do a open tour thought Germany a nation that thousands of people
are jailed yearly for thought crimes Jews don't approve of. Yet he can just
waltz right though the same Nation.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, April 19, 2011 3:30:07 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: IS DAVID ICKE WRONG?

More than once.

But like most of these people, there are elements of truth mixed in with the bullshit. Makes it easier to believe.

HAIL SATAN.
And Thanks to Maxine.

Fuck David icke if I saw him I'd snatch him out of his truck hit him with a brick then start dancing!!!! He is slandering our Gods.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "netspectre101" <netspectre101@... wrote:

More than once.

HAIL SATAN.
And Thanks to Maxine.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "derikgsthreesixs23" <derikgsthreesixs23@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back