Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Is anyone else having an impossible time getting on the JOS?

angryshaman666

Try to go to it. Every time I try to go to the JOS or any affiliated site it wont load the page and says "error cannot find server"

I swear if the jews shut it down I am going to burn these fuckers to the ground!

Yes, 666blacksun.net and joyofsatan.org are both down for me, too.  And messages I post in this e-group disappear.

same problem here. luckily if it did in fact happen many of us have information saved. but ive been worried for an hour now id like answers as well.

I have tried to go to many Jos sites,even home page and astrology..ect....ect. IDK WHAT IS GOING ON! you not the only one haveing this trouble. HS/88

I have a full copy of the whole JOS website with all links in the exact format of the website, however I don't know anything about networking or putting up websites, but if anyone is interested in the files or can use them to set up a mirror then I'll gladly send the package to you. 

We need to keep spreading the truth and they aren't going to stop us. 

Me too.

Sent from Samsung Mobile

-------- Original message --------
From: "angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date: 06/04/2016 22:57 (GMT+01:00)
To: [email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Is anyone else having an impossible time getting on the JOS?

Try to go to it. Every time I try to go to the JOS or any affiliated site it wont load the page and says "error cannot find server"

I swear if the jews shut it down I am going to burn these fuckers to the ground!

Hey why don't you go check out the announcements section on the joy of Satan forum in the mean time?Www.Josministries.Prophpbb.com

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Wed, Apr 6, 2016 at 5:29 PM, syer666 syer666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Me too.

Sent from Samsung Mobile

-------- Original message --------
From: "angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date: 06/04/2016 22:57 (GMT+01:00)
To: [email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Is anyone else having an impossible time getting on the JOS?

I am having trouble as well, it also seems the link to the audio for the latest RTR and related pages are inaccessible. I also cannot access 666blacksun.net

This is accutally not the fist time this has happened and even though I wouldn't say that the kikes didn't have something to do with it, I also would say that it might have something to do with the fact that they're hosted on angelfire.  I am quite sure that the sites will be up again very soon.

When that happens, I would suggest that you take the snip it tool on your computer and take the articles that are of particular interest to you so that you can have them on hand if and when this does happen again.

I would like it. Please and thank you.
On Apr 6, 2016 11:57 PM, "luka.huijerman@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I have a full copy of the whole JOS website with all links in the exact format of the website, however I don't know anything about networking or putting up websites, but if anyone is interested in the files or can use them to set up a mirror then I'll gladly send the package to you. 

We need to keep spreading the truth and they aren't going to stop us. 

Yes I am experiencing the same issue.It just won't load!

On Wednesday, 6 April 2016, 16:57, "angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

How is that funny? 

On Wednesday, April 6, 2016 10:52 PM, "'kingsceasar@...' kingsceasar@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

U sound funny
Hahaha
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Attachments :
<ol>1_Joy_of_Satan-158597.pdf</ol>As far as it helps, time ago I saved this Pdf coming from a JoS group member, it seems genuine ad it's the JoS in pdf format (I did not have the time to check all pages though).
Just in case someone needs it,

Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2016 at 12:24 AM
From: "frinnis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Is anyone else having an impossible time getting on the JOS?

This is accutally not the fist time this has happened and even though I wouldn't say that the kikes didn't have something to do with it, I also would say that it might have something to do with the fact that they're hosted on angelfire.  I am quite sure that the sites will be up again very soon.

When that happens, I would suggest that you take the snip it tool on your computer and take the articles that are of particular interest to you so that you can have them on hand if and when this does happen again.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back