Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Is a Magickal Square still valid if ... ?

Light Yagami

I've had this happen a bit too much these last days, so I need to make sure. :/
I will start vibrating for the square (let's say, a total of 31 reps) and when I am at the 15th rep, I may not be sure whether I counted this one or not (if it's 15 or 14), so I will stop. Take a breath or two and then re-start from the top.
IS that valid? Or is it bad, and I have to wait for another week to begin it on that day/hour (if the planet's still in favor)?

When you start the vibrations of the square for that day, any reps you do, regardless if you pause or not are counted towards it.

If you do more than the number of reps or less than the number of reps required during that day the square has failed.

When you loose count during the square you cannot just take a break and redo it, as this will mess up the energies and destroy the square.

Basically, do whatever you can to prevent yourself from loosing count and to prevent yourself from missing a day.

If you loose count and restart, or try to make a guess where you were but end up doing one too much or too little, even when you aren't aware of it then you have basically messed up the square and you need to restart it for it to manifest any resutls.

One of the worst things that can happen is messing up the Mercury square 2 days before the end...

Of course, if that happens to you, you can console yourself knowing it was just a Mercury square and not a moon square.. But if it was a Moon square.. Let's not think too much about that.

In my opinion its the intent and focus that matter not the amount of reps.But you can use and make a rosary to keep better track of the reps. Totally up to you. I use my fingers to count reps because its easier for me.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Are you using your satanic rosary when you do the vibrations?  The rosary will take the mental counting out, so you can just move the bead one by one every kabbalistic vibration, and don't be to hard on yourself we all done this from time to time.... Just ask your intuition and Father Satan 

Yeah voice of Enki is right, unfortunately you have to restart. I don’t know where you live but tomorrow is Sunday in my time area so you could restart tomorrow if not. If it already passed for you, then go on lunarium and see if next Sunday if a void moon or not and find which Sunday is appropriate for the timing as well as the. Don’t get discouraged here, remember with power is patience and it will be worth it. The squares are powerful and it’s best to know and feel that you did it correctly.
Personally, I do void meditation before doing vibrations for a square so I’m more careful and focused. Then I tally a number or a mark on a piece of paper after each vibration while trying to be careful and focused about it. Just take your time and focus. 
Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 4, 2017, at 9:13 AM, voiceofenki@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  When you start the vibrations of the square for that day, any reps you do, regardless if you pause or not are counted towards it.

If you do more than the number of reps or less than the number of reps required during that day the square has failed.

When you loose count during the square you cannot just take a break and redo it, as this will mess up the energies and destroy the square.

Basically, do whatever you can to prevent yourself from loosing count and to prevent yourself from missing a day..

If you loose count and restart, or try to make a guess where you were but end up doing one too much or too little, even when you aren't aware of it then you have basically messed up the square and you need to restart it for it to manifest any resutls.

One of the worst things that can happen is messing up the Mercury square 2 days before the end...

Of course, if that happens to you, you can console yourself knowing it was just a Mercury square and not a moon square.. But if it was a Moon square.. Let's not think too much about that.

There is a way out ,and I known this is happening to many as in the group .when ever you are doing any square ,you have to be conciouse about it ,something like you are are of what you are doing and like the way you void meditate with open eyes and also be very laziness about it.don't move fast with your words.something like using 30 seconds  to vibrate a singke square as people use 7 seconds.what I all mean is don't rush ,don't go fast.  thank you

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sat, Nov 4, 2017 at 15:56, Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:

I've had this happen a bit too much these last days, so I need to make sure. :/
I will start vibrating for the square (let's say, a total of 31 reps) and when I am at the 15th rep, I may not be sure whether I counted this one or not (if it's 15 or 14), so I will stop. Take a breath or two and then re-start from the top.
IS that valid? Or is it bad, and I have to wait for another week to begin it on that day/hour (if the planet's still in favor)?

so you’re saying if someone does the wrong amount of vibrations on a square than it is still valid? Lol.

Brian you may not be a Jew, but reading your answers, they are not very helpful. Keep this in mind, if you really want to make a change or whatever.

Sent from my iPhone

Folks, thank you very much for the responses.
It's sad, but I'll have to wait and re-start the square when the time is right again. :[

My problem is visualizing, and also paying attention at the rosario. (the beads)
I'll have to keep at it I guess. Someone said to go very slow, and it sounds like a good idea, I will try to do it this way next time.

Thank you all again. :)

@Brian the reps definitely count; I mean, that's the whole point of it, kabbalistic magick has to do with the numbers and such.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back