Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Invoking The Elements

littlejoker666

I have a question about the elements, I know that Fire is opposite Water and Air is opposite Earth. I was reading The Characteristics of each one and I think i could use some of both earth and air, so does that mean i can use them both? I just wanted to asked and make sure cause i know these meditations are very powerful.

Hail Satan.

<td val[/IMG]For several months I was invoking both air and fire to balance out.But I was blowing it back out so if you are talking about keeping it in that could be to much if doing both at once.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Invoking The Elements
Sent: Mon, Jul 16, 2012 6:45:50 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I have a question about the elements, I know that Fire is opposite Water and Air is opposite Earth. I was reading The Characteristics of each one and I think i could use some of both earth and air, so does that mean i can use them both? I just wanted to asked and make sure cause i know these meditations are very powerful.

Hail Satan.

[/TD]

Those were my weakest elements too. Try invoking Akasha right before the others, it acts as a primer. Or invoke the elements you need at different times of the day. This is after you have become familiar with invoking them of course. Take it slow and easy. I rushed with the Air and it made me quite jittery.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "littlejoker666" <littlejoker666@... wrote:

I have a question about the elements, I know that Fire is opposite Water and Air is opposite Earth. I was reading The Characteristics of each one and I think i could use some of both earth and air, so does that mean i can use them both? I just wanted to asked and make sure cause i know these meditations are very powerful.

Hail Satan.

To: JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com <[email protected]; littlejoker666@... <littlejoker666@...;
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Invoking The Elements
Sent: Mon, Jul 16, 2012 11:56:23 PM

<td val[/IMG]  
<td val[/IMG]For several months I was invoking both air and fire to balance out.But I was blowing it back out so if you are talking about keeping it in that could be to much if doing both at once.

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Invoking The Elements
Sent: Mon, Jul 16, 2012 6:45:50 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I have a question about the elements, I know that Fire is opposite Water and Air is opposite Earth. I was reading The Characteristics of each one and I think i could use some of both earth and air, so does that mean i can use them both? I just wanted to asked and make sure cause i know these meditations are very powerful.

Hail Satan.

[/TD]
[/TD]

Just wondering, how does one ”hold in” an element when inhaling.. Dont you exhale reguardless, so isn't that ”breathing it out”?? I need to clear this up in my mind plz help! :)
Hail to our true GOD Lord Satan!!
Hail to the Mighty Four Crowns!!

No, it's not so because your willpower controls the elements not your breath. You can even will an element in your body and astral body when you are exhaling and out when you're inhaling. You can still exhale without breathing the element out by imagining you're still keeping in the element.

The only reason breathing is used is to make it easier as it tends to act as a medium for absorbing the element. If you're advanced you can do the entire absorbing and sending the element out without paying attention to your breath or synchronizing it with your breath, just by using your will.

In all magick and meditations, you use your willpower and whatever else is used, it's done to facilitate the application of your willpower.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Quick SILVER <tenlisyruf2024@... wrote:

Just wondering, how does one "hold in" an element when inhaling.. Dont you
exhale reguardless, so isn't that "breathing it out"?? I need to clear this
up in my mind plz help! :)

Just to help you understand, when you breathe in an element, you imagine you're breathing in the element together with the air in your lungs. If you want to keep the element, when you exhale you should imagine you're only exhaling air and not the element. It's really simple :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

No, it's not so because your willpower controls the elements not your breath. You can even will an element in your body and astral body when you are exhaling and out when you're inhaling. You can still exhale without breathing the element out by imagining you're still keeping in the element.

The only reason breathing is used is to make it easier as it tends to act as a medium for absorbing the element. If you're advanced you can do the entire absorbing and sending the element out without paying attention to your breath or synchronizing it with your breath, just by using your will.

In all magick and meditations, you use your willpower and whatever else is used, it's done to facilitate the application of your willpower.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Quick SILVER <tenlisyruf2024@ wrote:

When you say side effects are they negative to you? if so then you should stop with it for a bit. If they are positive side effects then you can stop or keep going at a slow even pace. It is up to you to know when you have had enough.

------------------------------
On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 8:37 PM EDT Keaton Shirley wrote:

I posted a similar question on the advanced meditation group but it never got through i dont think. I started invoking fire last night to balance out my dominant water. I breathed fire in and retained it for 5 breaths. And ive noticed the side effects listed on the site. Should i keep invoking the fire? If so how often? Thanks in advance for answers

<td val[/IMG]Thanks for clearing up for me too firestarter.

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Invoking The Elements
Sent: Tue, Jul 17, 2012 1:39:21 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Just to help you understand, when you breathe in an element, you imagine you're breathing in the element together with the air in your lungs. If you want to keep the element, when you exhale you should imagine you're only exhaling air and not the element. It's really simple :)

--- [/IMG][email protected], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], Quick SILVER <tenlisyruf2024@ wrote:

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]I am discovering too that counting is not necessary also.In the beginning it was neccesary for me but as you say now that I am more advanced using just my will and visualization works for me.

Sent: Tue, Jul 17, 2012 1:35:30 PM

<td val[/IMG]   No, it's not so because your willpower controls the elements not your breath. You can even will an element in your body and astral body when you are exhaling and out when you're inhaling. You can still exhale without breathing the element out by imagining you're still keeping in the element.

--- [/IMG][email protected], Quick SILVER <tenlisyruf2024@... wrote:

[/TD]

ok thanks for the info, I got one more question about Elements and Magick, when doing magick with the elements would you do it the same way as you would do with an energy meditation but breath in the element instead of the energy?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I am discovering too that counting is not necessary also.In the beginning it was neccesary for me but as you say now that I am more advanced using just my will and visualization works for me.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Sent: Tue, Jul 17, 2012 6:43:50 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Just wondering, how does one ”hold in” an element when inhaling.. Dont you exhale reguardless, so isn't that ”breathing it out”?? I need to clear this up in my mind plz help! :)
Hail to the Mighty Four Crowns!! [/TD]

Sent: Tue, Jul 17, 2012 6:34:31 PM

<td val[/IMG]  
When you say side effects are they negative to you? if so then you should stop with it for a bit. If they are positive side effects then you can stop or keep going at a slow even pace. It is up to you to know when you have had enough.

------------------------------
On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 8:37 PM EDT Keaton Shirley wrote:

I posted a similar question on the advanced meditation group but it never got through i dont think. I started invoking fire last night to balance out my dominant water. I breathed fire in and retained it for 5 breaths. And ive noticed the side effects listed on the site. Should i keep invoking the fire? If so how often? Thanks in advance for answers
[/TD]

I assume you can breathe it in through you skin?
Pore breathing?

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Just to help you understand, when you breathe in an element, you imagine you're breathing in the element together with the air in your lungs. If you want to keep the element, when you exhale you should imagine you're only exhaling air and not the element. It's really simple :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Quick SILVER <tenlisyruf2024@ wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Yes

Sent: Thu, Jul 19, 2012 4:03:50 AM

<td val[/IMG]   ok thanks for the info, I got one more question about Elements and Magick, when doing magick with the elements would you do it the same way as you would do with an energy meditation but breath in the element instead of the energy?

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I am discovering too that counting is not necessary also.In the beginning it was neccesary for me but as you say now that I am more advanced using just my will and visualization works for me.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android
[/TD]

What effects does invoking each element have? Say for example, invoking fire can cause a backlash of water which can incite depression. What negative effects do the others have? Guess I could read up on the elements myself...

I'll share my experience with the elements.
I once invoked fire and earth too much and with the fire, I got headaches, that seemed like a fever without the sweating. With the Earth, my body felt pretty stiff after a while, it was bizarre. I was doing yoga everyday and I still felt 'dense' and stiff. It was pretty unpleasant. I used the vibration for the elements though and vibration is stronger than breathing it in, so one should be careful.
One satanist told me she got pretty dizzy after invoking too much air. As for water, I am not sure but I know better not to even try and find out. Going slow is definitely better than going fast and underestimating the power of the elements. Hail Satan!
High Priestess Shannonhttps://groups.yahoo.com/BlacksforSatanhttps://groups.yahoo.com/SSHealth

On Sunday, September 18, 2016 3:12 PM, "Divine Origin divineorigin666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

What effects does invoking each element have? Say for example, invoking fire can cause a backlash of water which can incite depression. What negative effects do the others have? Guess I could read up on the elements myself...

Speaking from experience, too much water not only can cause depression (manic depression, depending on the severity), but can also cause one to become over-emotional. Sad, clingy, melancholy, etc.

I got severely dehydrated once when invoking too much fire. My parents were panicking about me and had to take me to some hospital. Glad I survived and helped myself get better, some Demons were with me when i kind of got so sick because of me being an ass.

That's understandable! Was there a backlash of the opposite element? I also wasn't aware that there were vibrations for the elements. Haven't seen it on JoS anywhere that I've looked. Maybe I haven't looked I the right places!

On Sep 18, 2016, at 16:38, Shannon Outlaw soutlaw92@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
I once invoked fire and earth too much and with the fire, I got headaches, that seemed like a fever without the sweating. With the Earth, my body felt pretty stiff after a while, it was bizarre. I was doing yoga everyday and I still felt 'dense' and stiff. It was pretty unpleasant. I used the vibration for the elements though and vibration is stronger than breathing it in, so one should be careful.
One satanist told me she got pretty dizzy after invoking too much air. As for water, I am not sure but I know better not to even try and find out. Going slow is definitely better than going fast and underestimating the power of the elements. Hail Satan!
High Priestess Shannonhttps://groups.yahoo.com/BlacksforSatanhttps://groups.yahoo.com/SSHealth

On Sunday, September 18, 2016 3:12 PM, "Divine Origin divineorigin666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Hey Shannon, what vibrations would those be? Are they on the joy of Satan??

On 18 Sep 2016, at 23:38, Shannon Outlaw soutlaw92@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Sunday, September 18, 2016 3:12 PM, "Divine Origin divineorigin666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

These are the vibrations.Be careful with the vibrations, they pack a punch. I'd go slower with them.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html 

Hail Satan!

On Tuesday, September 20, 2016 6:49 AM, "Sami Abbas samiabbas66@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

On 18 Sep 2016, at 23:38, Shannon Outlaw soutlaw92@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

From experience working with the fire element I used to get very easily agitated and sometimes even aggresive. My personality would become very overbearing if I invoked too much and the headaches that HP Shannon mentioned came with this emotional and behavioral change. 

Once I invoked too much air and I entered some kind of weird high, not something good. Akin to a high you would get from a drug, I lost grip on reality and started having delusional thoughts and became absorbed  in fantasy. This was after many days of invoking too much air, back when I was new and had no idea what I was doing. 

I'd recommend to be careful when working with the elements and go slow. Sometimes the negative effects of invoking too much only become noticable a few days after you did the meditations, so you might think that you can handle more because you aren't feeling any negative backlash, but then suddenly you realize you are already having the negative backlash and you should have stopped a while ago. 

Hi there...

I just want to find out if it is okay to empower the pentagram on my rosary. This is the rosary that I wear all day everyday also I use it for my meditations not rituals. Or... Should I empower the entire rosary as it has not only a pentagram but crucifix, skull (miniature obviously for symbolic reasons) and equal armed cross and what vibration would be the best?

Thank you in advance.

Hail Satan forever!
Hail Lucifuge!
666<hr>From: Shannon Outlaw soutlaw92@... [JoyofSatan666]
Sent: ‎2016-‎09-‎20 23:54
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

These are the vibrations.Be careful with the vibrations, they pack a punch. I'd go slower with them.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html 

Hail Satan!

On Tuesday, September 20, 2016 6:49 AM, "Sami Abbas samiabbas66@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hi there...

I just want to find out if it is okay to empower the pentagram on my rosary. This is the rosary that I wear all day everyday also I use it for my meditations not rituals. Or... Should I empower the entire rosary as it has not only a pentagram but crucifix, skull (miniature obviously for symbolic reasons) and equal armed cross and what vibration would be the best?

Thank you in advance.

Hail Satan forever!
Hail Lucifuge!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back