Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Invocation of fire

vabzirteloch

I started working with the elements yesterday, by invoking fire (7 breaths, retained). I felt the effects immediately, my body became hotter, especially my palms. Then I did my regular meditation session, and the by the end of it I didn't feel the effects of fire.

Today at about 1 pm I started to have a little headache, and the top of my eyes ached a little bit too, like if I had fever. Then this feeling grew stronger, and now it's almost gone, though I still feel a little pressure in my head.

Those of you who are experienced in invoking the elements, yould you share with us your experiences? Thanks.

Vabzir Teloch

HAIL SATAN!!!

Hmn, I Cannot Recall Having Headaches, Except Once When I Made The Mistake Of 'Pushing' Myself, Along With A Few Other Symptoms, But Other Than That, My Effects Were Quite Similiar To Yours, But I Honestly Haven't Invoked Fire In Months.. When I Did It Was A Constant Thing, Everynight. Speaking Of Which, I Should Pick Back Up, & Continue The Others. :( ------------------------------ On Sun, Jan 29, 2012 8:35 AM PST vabzirteloch wrote: I started working with the elements yesterday, by invoking fire (7 breaths, retained). I felt the effects immediately, my body became hotter, especially my palms. Then I did my regular meditation session, and the by the end of it I didn't feel the effects of fire. Today at about 1 pm I started to have a little headache, and the top of my eyes ached a little bit too, like if I had fever. Then this feeling grew stronger, and now it's almost gone, though I still feel a little pressure in my head. Those of you who
are experienced in invoking the elements, yould you share with us your experiences? Thanks. Vabzir Teloch HAIL SATAN!!!

Thanks. And what about the other elements? I'm doing air today, and the next two days the rest of the elements. Could you post how you felt after invoking them?

Vabzir Teloch

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brionna Malone <brionna.malone@... wrote:

Hmn, I Cannot Recall Having Headaches, Except Once When I Made The Mistake Of 'Pushing' Myself, Along With A Few Other Symptoms, But Other Than That, My Effects Were Quite Similiar To Yours, But I Honestly Haven't Invoked Fire In Months.. When I Did It Was A Constant Thing, Everynight. Speaking Of Which, I Should Pick Back Up, & Continue The Others. :( ------------------------------ On Sun, Jan 29, 2012 8:35 AM PST vabzirteloch wrote: I started working with the elements yesterday, by invoking fire (7 breaths, retained). I felt the effects immediately, my body became hotter, especially my palms. Then I did my regular meditation session, and the by the end of it I didn't feel the effects of fire. Today at about 1 pm I started to have a little headache, and the top of my eyes ached a little bit too, like if I had fever. Then this feeling grew stronger, and now it's almost gone, though I still feel a little pressure in my head. Those of you who
are experienced in invoking the elements, yould you share with us your experiences? Thanks. Vabzir Teloch HAIL SATAN!!!

I felt a little numb, dizzy and light-headed after invoking too much air once or twice. Didn't last long though. I don't think I had any side-effects from earth, water or akasha though.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vabzirteloch" <vabzirteloch@... wrote:

Thanks. And what about the other elements? I'm doing air today, and the next two days the rest of the elements. Could you post how you felt after invoking them?

Vabzir Teloch

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brionna Malone <brionna.malone@ wrote:

I Haven't Yet Invoked The Others, Though, I Will Very Soon, & After I Invoked Fire Or Rather During It, My Body Became Really Hot, As Well After It. Insomnia Was Definitely One Of The Factors I Remember Having. At First, Maybe The First Or Second Day Of Invoking, I Didn't Feel Much, But Later On, The Symptoms Began To Increase. Fevers, Headaches, Insomnia, Etc. Do Well To Also Remember That We Are All Different, & May Experiencew More Than Others, Or Less Even. ------------------------------ On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 4:26 AM PST vabzirteloch wrote: Thanks. And what about the other elements? I'm doing air today, and the next two days the rest of the elements. Could you post how you felt after invoking them? Vabzir Teloch --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brionna Malone <brionna.malone@... wrote: Hmn, I Cannot Recall Having Headaches, Except Once When I Made The Mistake Of 'Pushing' Myself, Along With A Few Other Symptoms, But Other
Than That, My Effects Were Quite Similiar To Yours, But I Honestly Haven't Invoked Fire In Months.. When I Did It Was A Constant Thing, Everynight. Speaking Of Which, I Should Pick Back Up, & Continue The Others. :( ------------------------------ On Sun, Jan 29, 2012 8:35 AM PST vabzirteloch wrote: I started working with the elements yesterday, by invoking fire (7 breaths, retained). I felt the effects immediately, my body became hotter, especially my palms. Then I did my regular meditation session, and the by the end of it I didn't feel the effects of fire. Today at about 1 pm I started to have a little headache, and the top of my eyes ached a little bit too, like if I had fever. Then this feeling grew stronger, and now it's almost gone, though I still feel a little pressure in my head. Those of you who are experienced in invoking the elements, yould you share with us your experiences? Thanks. Vabzir Teloch HAIL SATAN!!!

what is the invocation for air? ive been looking for this =P

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vabzirteloch" <vabzirteloch@... wrote:

Vabzir Teloch

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brionna Malone <brionna.malone@ wrote:

Thanks. When I invoked air today, I didn't feel anything special. Maybe it's because I'm weak in air and earth. I'm strong in water and quite strong in fire, so I'll have to improve in the other two.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

I felt a little numb, dizzy and light-headed after invoking too much air once or twice. Didn't last long though. I don't think I had any side-effects from earth, water or akasha though.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vabzirteloch" <vabzirteloch@ wrote:

Vabzir Teloch

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back