Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Interested one.

darthlemac

I want to find out if I can be a part of this Joy of Satan way of worship. Because on a few Youtube sermons I saw the swastika/peace symbol(I wasn't sure which one it was meant to be). Please let me know.

I am an East Indian, a former Muslim, and a former Jehovah's Witness study. A long time ago I tried to dabble a little in Spiritism but I didn't know how to do it the right way and ended up freaking myself out.

I've just always felt like there was something more to life to things and I think I might have some abilities that need to be developed. This is just my last ditch effort to try to find a reason to continue living in this world.

I'll be waiting to hear back from someone. Thanks. Bye.

Only you can know if you can be a Satanist :) Everyone is welcome here as long as his\her intentions are honest. Can you give us link so i can tell you what exactly that swastika is about? It might represent Hitler, and it might represent power of the Sun as well. 
Dabbling in such things like Wicca and most new-age shit doesn't end well; they give 'knowledge' - lies about spirituality just to get profit. Trust me, everything you can find on www.joyofsatan.com\org is SAFE and it is the TRUE way, most secure and efficient way for any spiritual working.
There is no reason to ditch your life just like that; you can become much more than you are, we all can. Goal in Satanism is for one to become a Godhead. Our Gods wants us to advance, to progress, to become free from lies that xianity and kikes (jews) spread. 
Read out everything on www.joyofsatan.com, there is also a link about islam, exposing it's lies, you can find many useful informations there.
Personally, my life became much better since i became a Satanist. We advance in both physical and psyhical way. 
If you have any questions - feel free to ask them on this group.
HAIL SATAN !!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2013 12:06 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Interested one.

I want to find out if I can be a part of this Joy of Satan way of worship. Because on a few Youtube sermons I saw the swastika/peace symbol(I wasn't sure which one it was meant to be). Please let me know.

I am an East Indian, a former Muslim, and a former Jehovah's Witness study. A long time ago I tried to dabble a little in Spiritism but I didn't know how to do it the right way and ended up freaking myself out.

I've just always felt like there was something more to life to things and I think I might have some abilities that need to be developed. This is just my last ditch effort to try to find a reason to continue living in this world.

I was atheist before becoming a Spiritual Satanist. I was also lost and felt no real reason for living. I was just going through the motions of everyday life. I felt there was no real purpose for me and always wondered what would happen to me when I would die someday. I'm fairly new to Spiritual Satanism myself, but find the more I read and explore, I'm eventually coming understand myself and the world in a whole new way. Read a lot, learn, and grow.

I know I have finally found a very real reason to live and something to fight for. I have a new personal reason to live. Never give up!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darthlemac" <j3d1eye@... wrote:

To:  Dino Dizdarevic I wanted to give ya'll my e-mail for information on the swastika.  It's:  j3d1eye@...Thanks.

On Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 2:40 PM, Dino Dizdarevic <dinodizdarevic211@... wrote:
  Only you can know if you can be a Satanist :) Everyone is welcome here as long as his\her intentions are honest. Can you give us link so i can tell you what exactly that swastika is about? It might represent Hitler, and it might represent power of the Sun as well. 
Dabbling in such things like Wicca and most new-age shit doesn't end well; they give 'knowledge' - lies about spirituality just to get profit. Trust me, everything you can find on www.joyofsatan.com\org is SAFE and it is the TRUE way, most secure and efficient way for any spiritual working.
There is no reason to ditch your life just like that; you can become much more than you are, we all can.  Goal in Satanism is for one to become a Godhead. Our Gods wants us to advance, to progress, to become free from lies that xianity and kikes (jews) spread. 
Read out everything on www.joyofsatan.com, there is also a link about islam, exposing it's lies, you can find many useful informations there.
Personally, my life became much better since i became a Satanist. We advance in both physical and psyhical way. 
If you have any questions - feel free to ask them on this group.
HAIL SATAN !!

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2013 12:06 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Interested one.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back