Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Information on the invoking the elements please read

skinny91mp

I just received this information during a meditation. Reciting the following affirmations can be used to effectively increase the elements in ones soul or invoke/evoke the elements.

Now is the time now is the hour I am the fire I am will power

Now is the time now is the hour I am the water and all of its power

Now is the time now is the hour I am the air and all of its power

Now is the time now is the hour I am the earth and all of its power

Now is the time now is the hour I am the magick I am the power. (For ether or to raise ones natural bio electricity)

They can also be modified in any way that you need.
For example:
Now is the time now is the hour I am Lord Satan I am His power.

This was inspired by the movie THE CRAFT. The proper way to use these affirmations is to sit with your legs crossed, find your own rhythm and rock to it to your musical preference. REALLY GROOVE TO IT! Make music in your head. Dance to it! breathe properly using yogic breaths. For fire I used a sexual motion gyrating my hips and breathed the energy from my erection into my solar plexus. Flow with these elements feel the elements and take your time. I ground it the fire after I was done and instantly I felt the effects.

Also! The word hour is very powerful. The Spanish word for hour is "hora" which is identical to the word aura. This is not a coincidence of coarse.

Use this and let me know how this effects you, and which modifications you've made. Thank you

Hail Satan

You might like this one also:
Now is the Time, Now is the Hour, I am Spirit, I am Satan's Power!Now is the Time, Now is the Hour, I am Fire, I am Will Power!Now is the Time, Now is the Hour, I am Air,  I am Intellectual Power!Now is the TIme, Now is the Hour, I am Water, I am Feeling Power!Now is the Time, Now is the Hour, I am Earth, I am Conscious Power!-sos {Son Of Satan}

Neat! Thanks.

On 12/31/14, esolvency@... [Advanced_Meditation]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
You might like this one also:

Now is the Time, Now is the Hour, I am Spirit, I am Satan's Power!
Now is the Time, Now is the Hour, I am Fire, I am Will Power!
Now is the Time, Now is the Hour, I am Air, I am Intellectual Power!
Now is the TIme, Now is the Hour, I am Water, I am Feeling Power!
Now is the Time, Now is the Hour, I am Earth, I am Conscious Power!
-sos {Son Of Satan}

Those are great modifications! Make sure you time it correctly and have a good/rhythm

these are not needed...... you can only affirm the elements when you are invoking them , you do need this shit tbh , all you need is an open powerful mind , its like using props in a ritual.
its like youre on the street and you want to cast a spelll ,WAIT LET ME PULL UP MY ALTAR.
fuck that shit bro , i like doing shit with the power of my mind
HAIL SATAN!

This movie ‘The Craft’ is another hollywood movie chock full of kike inspired FILTH. There are jewhova symbols throughout including the one main character who is wearing a cross throughout the entire movie at the end of a 54 bead catholic rosary. The white witch who helps the character played by Neve Campbell (jew) has a shrine to the virgin mary in her shop.   There is a small message at the start that gives this movie away for all its kike filth, this wiccan crap idea that Satan and the filthy jehovah are equals playing in the ‘stadium’ of nature. Then this crap goes on to denigrate the serpent and hence the universal symbol of our True God Satan and equate it with cockroaches and worms in the final scenes. The overlying theme is that getting involved with witchcraft will turn you crazy, kill everyone you care about and only bring evil to your life. Not to mention the small idea that using magic to solve pathetic high school feuds is an ideal to be followed or dwelled upon.   This movie is no different to the exorcist in its disgusting portrayal of Satan as the serpent and no different from any other kike movie in its pushing of the 3x3 rule of karma and fear mongering to scare people without their real knowledge of why from the true symbols and their meaning by associating it with this shit.   There is nothing valuable to be gained about the practice of magic from kike written hollywood movies that are chock full of new age wiccan SHIT except what NOT to do. Being able to see past the veil that is thrown up by this hollywood crap in order to push these messages upon people is something Satan gives us when we focus our energies on HIS way, HIS truth and ultimately HIM and steer well clear in our magical practice of all that seeks nothing but to denounce HIM and fail to recognise HIM as the True God of mankind.   HAIL SATAN!

Most of everything that you said is subjective. You can learn from anything and everything controlled by the mass media is Jewy. I learned somethings from the Craft and the affirmation works. It's a great movie and has been one of my favorites since I was 5 or 6 and I'm 23. Not that big a deal good movie for entertainment purposes.

Your right. You can learn from anything provided that you have the eyes to see past the jewry that is ever present to the underlying and corrupted truths. Invoking elements and stating affirmations like you have presented is fine if you are doing WHITE magic that is aimed at bringing about positive results.

HOWEVER this movie shows invocation used to perform both white and black magic which is extremely dangerous. If you 'are the fire' and you direct fire to kill someone for instance, all of those negative energies will be attached to and infused with your soul and aura and do you as much damage if not more than the intended victim.

The fact of the presence of kike symbols such as the cross around the neck of the main character and the presentation of Satan and the filth jehovah as equal are as objective as the sky being blue due to the reflection and filtration of blue light of the sun through the atmosphere.

Complacence about jewish messages in movies under the guise of entertainment is exactly the reason they have gotten away with it for as long as they have and why people allow themselves to be bombarded with it without questioning.

Question everything, look at everything through discerning Satanic eyes and you will succeed in seeing and finding TRUE knowledge. Apathy to the truth will be blade upon which they want you to fall.

HAIL SATAN!

No offence man but what he stated is not objective its the truth. You gain nothing but subliminals from jewish programing. It does not matter if you *think* you learned something from a BS movie like that you still have the jew subliminals in your subconscious. Take for example if watched a show like supernatural (which i never fucking would)  they have a scene where they summon Azazel whoa i learned what his sigil looks like but you know what else i learned?  'Demons are bad and evil little goy don't try to summon one' Ask yourself who wants you to watch movies like that? who benefits from it? This quote is rather interesting ''with jews you lose''   

On Wednesday, January 7, 2015 10:11 AM, "skinny91mp@... [Advanced_Meditation]" <[email protected] wrote:

Most of everything that you said is subjective. You can learn from anything and everything controlled by the mass media is Jewy. I learned somethings from the Craft and the affirmation works. It's a great movie and has been one of my favorites since I was 5 or 6 and I'm 23. Not that big a deal good movie for entertainment purposes.

You're thinkkng WAY too much into it. The movie did not invent that affirmation. It works . Do it or not its your choice lol.

After searching the internet quite thoroughly, I cannot find a single reference to these affirmations that does not come from the movie.

Whilst they might hype you up during meditation I doubt they have any other purpose, as Fadi said at minimum they are not needed, at worst invoking elements to use for black magic could have disastrous results.

As for over thinking things, thought and thinking is essential, without thought we are but sheep following the whims of of that which we see and are told to do.

HAIL SATAN!

@centralforce i saw them on a wiccan site once , the owner of the site was stupid , he has the "write stuff of paper and tear it up and blow ti in the wind" and thats your air magick .... LOOOOOL

where did this movie take place? Earth? It could be that the elements have to be in a certain environment that can't manifest due to the atmosphere

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back