Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Information and some notes on things.

hoodedcobra666

It has been days I was planning to make a post, as this is important.

As it seems, we will live to see the Vatican get destroyed. This is an epic win from our side. This, thanks to some True Warriors and faithful people who have been relentless in assaulting the jewtican. In this we are together by the Gods. There are some of our people who are loyal to what we do and loyal to the Powers of Hell. These people are the most important here, those who get their energies in the line aside with the energies of the Gods. Depending on your effort, Satan will reward you, many times not in expected ways of 'calmness' or some Lamborghini- but a life worth living, full of meaning, you will escape fate in the end and become a total God of your own self.

Satan does the hardest thing. When one advances very far in Satanism, they will see the message of inner transformation. Satan has been here and protects us all. You need just 5 minutes to realize how far the global jewery would have went without opposition. We would be numbered cattle, sex slaves, servitors of the jews and even worse. If anyone would ever even think of rebelling, they would drop dead as there would be total control and total spiritual tyranny, given none of us would have any power/knowledge to escape/change things. Thankfully, we will not live this horror since our side has been hitting spiritually relentlessly, for centuries, our common enemy.

People, ideologies, beliefs, strong individuals, money, all this together, could never get the enemy out of their place, as they owned it all. Infact without us this world would have been a total freak show. Satan and the Gods did not let this happen. Its then acceptable and respected to have the fucking gut to follow them and help them in what they do. Its basically the least we could do. The Gods are too generous.

We will be free if we keep on the war and this will be our world soon. I have nothing to say for our Loyal people, as these people get rewarded beyond what most people will ever know. And down the road....many things await these people. But above all, their own Satanic Conscience is satisfied in what these people do. They will learn the Truth and become Gods.

Now, there are other people who are supposedly Satanists and do not fight, at all. They sit by, they are exceptionally arrogant and want all things in their plate. Positions and comforts are all that matters to them. They get lost in doubt, in bullshit, succumb in the most stupid attacks. All this against their own interest. These people place their personal lives in the middle of the universe like its so important they breathe. This is not my personal problem with them, but Satan is quite displeased by these people. Selfishness and not giving a shit about the Gods and what we are facing, lazyness and scratching one's butt, or even worse, expecting someone else to do this, is just fatal in Satanism. What I do here is, I make a warning. You are in the psychic chain with other SS. If you do not give a fuck for yourself, or mediate (Number 1 responsibility in SS) you are hurting our side severely. What this means is, do your job as a Satanist. All this in accordance to your own speed etc. You get what I mean here.

Satanism is not a religion of stupidity where everyone can sit their lap for years, without devotion, without power. Satan opens a very important door and you will need to move past this. If people want to succeed then we need power, determination, organization and above all, placing common goals highly in our lives. Because these are to our interest in the end. This is something to be kept in mind. Satanism is like Nazism, both about reaching the stars personally, but to support and evolve as a whole to get there.

The days to sit lap are over, as events require we evolve and take responsibility, all in our own track. I am not reffering to people who are aware and tuned in, neither for peoplr who just joined. I am talking about certain people, who are lukewarm and don't care all that much. If we want to rule the world and take it as our own, petty desires, petty betty problems between SS, petty personal issues, all these need be consumed and let our True Self emerge. Find your weaknesses, work to fix them and meditate. In time your True Self will unveil and you will be deprogrammed, ready to take your place in a True and Fair world. Not this piece of shit jewish batshit world.

Keep striving and remember, this is the path of the Strong. Many times we wonder why things aren't easy or this or that. Infact you cannot buy or win experience and strength from an easy life. Neither maturity. The attacks and all these things, your breakthroughs, your failures and wins, all these shape a powerful God if you are cmose to Satan and drive your life at his side. Down the road you will be far, far better than you ever was. You can see this in contrast to those who are without. How empty are they? Does it get emptier? Trapped in their own fucking mind. Look at yourself. Even if you joined a week ago, you are more powerful, uplifted. Satan invests in your being, in your inner power, what you have within and what will remain with you forever.

Keep going, keep hitting, keep evolving, keep advancing, keep winning and have the bravery to become the greatest you can be. Have a fucking iron will, be exceptional and destroy the rotten. Satan looks up to you as you look towards him. This is never to be forgotten.

OUR WORLD,
OUR PLANET,
OUR POWER,
OUR FAITH!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

I couldn't agree more. If you fight for satan you will be rewarded. If your selfish and only use satan, you will lose respect and support. This also explains why it doesn't go good for some satanist than others.

What is necessary here is for every spiritual satanist to take this war serious. You know what to do so i am not going to bother explaining it.
Like the saying goes- "No pain, No Gain"

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, August 4, 2013 12:48 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Information and some notes on things.

As it seems, we will live to see the Vatican get destroyed. This is an epic win from our side. This, thanks to some True Warriors and faithful people who have been relentless in assaulting the jewtican. In this we are together by the Gods. There are some of our people who are loyal to what we do and loyal to the Powers of Hell. These people are the most important here, those who get their energies in the line aside with the energies of the Gods. Depending on your effort, Satan will reward you, many times not in expected ways of 'calmness' or some Lamborghini- but a life worth living, full of meaning, you will escape fate in the end and become a total God of your own self.

Satan does the hardest thing. When one advances very far in Satanism, they will see the message of inner transformation. Satan has been here and protects us all. You need just 5 minutes to realize how far the global jewery would have went without opposition. We would be numbered cattle, sex slaves, servitors of the jews and even worse. If anyone would ever even think of rebelling, they would drop dead as there would be total control and total spiritual tyranny, given none of us would have any power/knowledge to escape/change things. Thankfully, we will not live this horror since our side has been hitting spiritually relentlessly, for centuries, our common enemy.

People, ideologies, beliefs, strong individuals, money, all this together, could never get the enemy out of their place, as they owned it all. Infact without us this world would have been a total freak show. Satan and the Gods did not let this happen. Its then acceptable and respected to have the fucking gut to follow them and help them in what they do. Its basically the least we could do. The Gods are too generous.

We will be free if we keep on the war and this will be our world soon. I have nothing to say for our Loyal people, as these people get rewarded beyond what most people will ever know. And down the road....many things await these people. But above all, their own Satanic Conscience is satisfied in what these people do. They will learn the Truth and become Gods.

Now, there are other people who are supposedly Satanists and do not fight, at all. They sit by, they are exceptionally arrogant and want all things in their plate. Positions and comforts are all that matters to them. They get lost in doubt, in bullshit, succumb in the most stupid attacks. All this against their own interest. These people place their personal lives in the middle of the universe like its so important they breathe. This is not my personal problem with them, but Satan is quite displeased by these people. Selfishness and not giving a shit about the Gods and what we are facing, lazyness and scratching one's butt, or even worse, expecting someone else to do this, is just fatal in Satanism. What I do here is, I make a warning. You are in the psychic chain with other SS. If you do not give a fuck for yourself, or mediate (Number 1 responsibility in SS) you are hurting our side severely. What this means is, do your job as a Satanist. All this in accordance to your own speed etc. You get what I mean here.

Satanism is not a religion of stupidity where everyone can sit their lap for years, without devotion, without power. Satan opens a very important door and you will need to move past this. If people want to succeed then we need power, determination, organization and above all, placing common goals highly in our lives. Because these are to our interest in the end. This is something to be kept in mind. Satanism is like Nazism, both about reaching the stars personally, but to support and evolve as a whole to get there.

The days to sit lap are over, as events require we evolve and take responsibility, all in our own track. I am not reffering to people who are aware and tuned in, neither for peoplr who just joined. I am talking about certain people, who are lukewarm and don't care all that much. If we want to rule the world and take it as our own, petty desires, petty betty problems between SS, petty personal issues, all these need be consumed and let our True Self emerge. Find your weaknesses, work to fix them and meditate. In time your True Self will unveil and you will be deprogrammed, ready to take your place in a True and Fair world. Not this piece of shit jewish batshit world.

Keep striving and remember, this is the path of the Strong. Many times we wonder why things aren't easy or this or that. Infact you cannot buy or win experience and strength from an easy life. Neither maturity. The attacks and all these things, your breakthroughs, your failures and wins, all these shape a powerful God if you are cmose to Satan and drive your life at his side. Down the road you will be far, far better than you ever was. You can see this in contrast to those who are without. How empty are they? Does it get emptier? Trapped in their own fucking mind. Look at yourself. Even if you joined a week ago, you are more powerful, uplifted. Satan invests in your being, in your inner power, what you have within and what will remain with you forever.

Keep going, keep hitting, keep evolving, keep advancing, keep winning and have the bravery to become the greatest you can be. Have a fucking iron will, be exceptional and destroy the rotten. Satan looks up to you as you look towards him. This is never to be forgotten.

OUR WORLD,
OUR PLANET,
OUR POWER,
OUR FAITH!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

[/IMG]</var>

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Sunday, August 4, 2013 4:31 PM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Information and some notes on things.
    I couldn't agree more. If you fight for satan you will be rewarded. If your selfish and only use satan, you will lose respect and support. This also explains why it doesn't go good for some satanist than others.
 What is necessary here is for every spiritual satanist to take this war serious. You know what to do so i am not going to bother explaining it.

It has been days I was planning to make a post, as this is important. As it seems, we will live to see the Vatican get destroyed. This is an epic win from our side. This, thanks to some True Warriors and faithful people who have been relentless in assaulting the jewtican. In this we are together by the Gods. There are some of our people who are loyal to what we do and loyal to the Powers of Hell. These people are the most important here, those who get their energies in the line aside with the energies of the Gods. Depending on your effort, Satan will reward you, many times not in expected ways of 'calmness' or some Lamborghini- but a life worth living, full of meaning, you will escape fate in the end and become a total God of your own self. Satan does the hardest thing. When one advances very far in Satanism, they will see the message of inner transformation. Satan has been here and protects us all. You need just 5 minutes to realize how far the global jewery would have went without opposition. We would be numbered cattle, sex slaves, servitors of the jews and even worse. If anyone would ever even think of rebelling, they would drop dead as there would be total control and total spiritual tyranny, given none of us would have any power/knowledge to escape/change things. Thankfully, we will not live this horror since our side has been hitting spiritually relentlessly, for centuries, our common enemy. People, ideologies, beliefs, strong individuals, money, all this together, could never get the enemy out of their place, as they owned it all. Infact without us this world would have been a total freak show. Satan and the Gods did not let this happen. Its then acceptable and respected to have the fucking gut to follow them and help them in what they do. Its basically the least we could do. The Gods are too generous. We will be free if we keep on the war and this will be our world soon. I have nothing to say for our Loyal people, as these people get rewarded beyond what most people will ever know. And down the road....many things await these people. But above all, their own Satanic Conscience is satisfied in what these people do. They will learn the Truth and become Gods. Now, there are other people who are supposedly Satanists and do not fight, at all. They sit by, they are exceptionally arrogant and want all things in their plate. Positions and comforts are all that matters to them. They get lost in doubt, in bullshit, succumb in the most stupid attacks. All this against their own interest. These people place their personal lives in the middle of the universe like its so important they breathe. This is not my personal problem with them, but Satan is quite displeased by these people. Selfishness and not giving a shit about the Gods and what we are facing, lazyness and scratching one's butt, or even worse, expecting someone else to do this, is just fatal in Satanism. What I do here is, I make a warning. You are in the psychic chain with other SS. If you do not give a fuck for yourself, or mediate (Number 1 responsibility in SS) you are hurting our side severely. What this means is, do your job as a Satanist. All this in accordance to your own speed etc. You get what I mean here. Satanism is not a religion of stupidity where everyone can sit their lap for years, without devotion, without power. Satan opens a very important door and you will need to move past this. If people want to succeed then we need power, determination, organization and above all, placing common goals highly in our lives. Because these are to our interest in the end. This is something to be kept in mind. Satanism is like Nazism, both about reaching the stars personally, but to support and evolve as a whole to get there. The days to sit lap are over, as events require we evolve and take responsibility, all in our own track. I am not reffering to people who are aware and tuned in, neither for peoplr who just joined. I am talking about certain people, who are lukewarm and don't care all that much. If we want to rule the world and take it as our own, petty desires, petty betty problems between SS, petty personal issues, all these need be consumed and let our True Self emerge. Find your weaknesses, work to fix them and meditate. In time your True Self will unveil and you will be deprogrammed, ready to take your place in a True and Fair world. Not this piece of shit jewish batshit world. Keep striving and remember, this is the path of the Strong. Many times we wonder why things aren't easy or this or that. Infact you cannot buy or win experience and strength from an easy life. Neither maturity. The attacks and all these things, your breakthroughs, your failures and wins, all these shape a powerful God if you are cmose to Satan and drive your life at his side. Down the road you will be far, far better than you ever was. You can see this in contrast to those who are without. How empty are they? Does it get emptier? Trapped in their own fucking mind. Look at yourself. Even if you joined a week ago, you are more powerful, uplifted. Satan invests in your being, in your inner power, what you have within and what will remain with you forever. Keep going, keep hitting, keep evolving, keep advancing, keep winning and have the bravery to become the greatest you can be. Have a fucking iron will, be exceptional and destroy the rotten. Satan looks up to you as you look towards him. This is never to be forgotten. OUR WORLD, OUR PLANET, OUR POWER, OUR FAITH! HAIL SATAN!!!!

Well said, Cobra! Death to the the angels and jews! hail Father Satan
always! Hail Lord andras!

On 8/4/13, Moriah Gandolph <gndlph@... wrote:
i agree with you on that. i fight for satan every day, and things are slowly
getting better for me. i think its stupid for those who are selfish and only
wanting to use satan because there are consequences for it. i know i take
this war very serious and others should as well.

Sent: Sunday, August 4, 2013 4:31 PM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Information and some notes on things.

I couldn't agree more. If you fight for satan you will be rewarded. If
your selfish and only use satan, you will lose respect and support. This
also explains why it doesn't go good for some satanist than others.

What is necessary here is for every spiritual satanist to take this war
serious. You know what to do so i am not going to bother explaining it.

It has been days I was planning to make a post, as this is important. As it
seems, we will live to see the Vatican get destroyed. This is an epic win
from our side. This, thanks to some True Warriors and faithful people who
have been relentless in assaulting the jewtican. In this we are together by
the Gods. There are some of our people who are loyal to what we do and loyal
to the Powers of Hell. These people are the most important here, those who
get their energies in the line aside with the energies of the Gods.
Depending on your effort, Satan will reward you, many times not in expected
ways of 'calmness' or some Lamborghini- but a life worth living, full of
meaning, you will escape fate in the end and become a total God of your own
self. Satan does the hardest thing. When one advances very far in Satanism,
they will see the message of inner transformation. Satan has been here and
protects us all. You need just 5 minutes to realize how far the global
jewery would have went without opposition. We would be numbered cattle, sex
slaves, servitors of the jews and even worse. If anyone would ever even
think of rebelling, they would drop dead as there would be total control and
total spiritual tyranny, given none of us would have any power/knowledge to
escape/change things. Thankfully, we will not live this horror since our
side has been hitting spiritually relentlessly, for centuries, our common
enemy.People, ideologies, beliefs, strong individuals, money, all this
together, could never get the enemy out of their place, as they owned it
all. Infact without us this world would have been a total freak show. Satan
and the Gods did not let this happen. Its then acceptable and respected to
have the fucking gut to follow them and help them in what they do. Its
basically the least we could do. The Gods are too generous.We will be free
if we keep on the war and this will be our world soon. I have nothing to
say
for our Loyal people, as these people get rewarded beyond what most people
will ever know. And down the road....many things await these people. But
above all, their own Satanic Conscience is satisfied in what these people
do. They will learn the Truth and become Gods.Now, there are other people
who are supposedly Satanists and do not fight, at all. They sit by, they are
exceptionally arrogant and want all things in their plate. Positions and
comforts are all that matters to them. They get lost in doubt, in bullshit,
succumb in the most stupid attacks. All this against their own interest.
These people place their personal lives in the middle of the universe like
its so important they breathe. This is not my personal problem with them,
but Satan is quite displeased by these people. Selfishness and not giving a
shit about the Gods and what we are facing, lazyness and scratching one's
butt, or even worse, expecting someone else to do this, is just fatal in
Satanism. What I do here is, I make a warning. You are in the psychic chain
with other SS. If you do not give a fuck for yourself, or mediate (Number 1
responsibility in SS) you are hurting our side severely. What this means is,
do your job as a Satanist. All this in accordance to your own speed etc. You
get what I mean here.Satanism is not a religion of stupidity where everyone
can sit their lap for years, without devotion, without power. Satan opens a
very important door and you will need to move past this. If people want to
succeed then we need power, determination, organization and above all,
placing common goals highly in our lives. Because these are to our interest
in the end. This is something to be kept in mind. Satanism is like Nazism,
both about reaching the stars personally, but to support and evolve as a
whole to get there.The days to sit lap are over, as events require we evolve
and take responsibility, all in our own track. I am not
reffering to people who are aware and tuned in, neither for peoplr who just
joined. I am talking about certain people, who are lukewarm and don't care
all that much. If we want to rule the world and take it as our own, petty
desires, petty betty problems between SS, petty personal issues, all these
need be consumed and let our True Self emerge. Find your weaknesses, work to
fix them and meditate. In time your True Self will unveil and you will be
deprogrammed, ready to take your place in a True and Fair world. Not this
piece of shit jewish batshit world.Keep striving and remember, this is the
path of the Strong. Many times we wonder why things aren't easy or this or
that. Infact you cannot buy or win experience and strength from an easy
life. Neither maturity. The attacks and all these things, your
breakthroughs, your failures and wins, all these shape a powerful God if you
are cmose to Satan and drive your life at his side. Down the road you will
be
far, far better than you ever was. You can see this in contrast to those
who are without. How empty are they? Does it get emptier? Trapped in their
own fucking mind. Look at yourself. Even if you joined a week ago, you are
more powerful, uplifted. Satan invests in your being, in your inner power,
what you have within and what will remain with you forever. Keep going, keep
hitting, keep evolving, keep advancing, keep winning and have the bravery to
become the greatest you can be. Have a fucking iron will, be exceptional and
destroy the rotten. Satan looks up to you as you look towards him. This is
never to be forgotten.OUR WORLD,OUR PLANET,OUR POWER,OUR FAITH!HAIL
SATAN!!!!

Once again, I am in awe of how I was wondering why "things" are so messed up for me right now.

And, coming here, the answer was of the first things I see in the posts.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Aztec Soldier <aztec_satanist_666@... wrote:

Now, there are other people who are supposedly Satanists and do not fight, at all. They sit by, they are exceptionally arrogant and want all things in their plate. Positions and comforts are all that matters to them. They get lost in doubt, in bullshit, succumb in the most stupid attacks. All this against their own interest. These people place their personal lives in the middle of the universe like its so important they breathe. This is not my personal problem with them, but Satan is quite displeased by these people. Selfishness and not giving a shit about the Gods and what we are facing, lazyness and scratching one's butt, or even worse, expecting someone else to do this, is just fatal in Satanism. What I do here is, I make a warning. You are in the psychic chain with other SS. If you do not give a fuck for yourself, or mediate (Number 1 responsibility in SS) you are hurting our side severely. What this means is, do your job as a Satanist. All this in
accordance to your own speed etc. You get what I mean here.

OUR WORLD,
OUR PLANET,
OUR POWER,
OUR FAITH!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Religion wars on humanity more than just about anything else. They use mind controlled slaves to ruin us all. A religious guy named Russ Dizdar says there are millions of mind controlled slaves waiting to enslave us all. I am not into his religious talk. He claims to have experience with mind controlled victims. I wonder if he is not a part of the problem. Wolf in sheeps clothing? Rick Ross and others in religion. Dizdar claims a 'black awakening will occur, and Satan's army will kill all of the innocents. (Christian mind controlled slaves, in reality?) These guys can spread lots of mis information. Religion does that. I will be GLAD when religion is dead.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailbelphagor" <no.state@... wrote:

Once again, I am in awe of how I was wondering why "things" are so messed up for me right now.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Aztec Soldier <aztec_satanist_666@ wrote:

Now, there are other people who are supposedly Satanists and do not fight, at all. They sit by, they are exceptionally arrogant and want all things in their plate. Positions and comforts are all that matters to them. They get lost in doubt, in bullshit, succumb in the most stupid attacks. All this against their own interest. These people place their personal lives in the middle of the universe like its so important they breathe. This is not my personal problem with them, but Satan is quite displeased by these people. Selfishness and not giving a shit about the Gods and what we are facing, lazyness and scratching one's butt, or even worse, expecting someone else to do this, is just fatal in Satanism. What I do here is, I make a warning. You are in the psychic chain with other SS. If you do not give a fuck for yourself, or mediate (Number 1 responsibility in SS) you are hurting our side severely. What this means is, do your job as a Satanist. All this in

OUR WORLD,
OUR PLANET,
OUR POWER,
OUR FAITH!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

rel[/IMG]</var>

Sent: Tuesday, August 6, 2013 8:29 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Information and some notes on things.
  Religion wars on humanity more than just about anything else. They use mind controlled slaves to ruin us all. A religious guy named Russ Dizdar says there are millions of mind controlled slaves waiting to enslave us all. I am not into his religious talk. He claims to have experience with mind controlled victims. I wonder if he is not a part of the problem. Wolf in sheeps clothing? Rick Ross and others in religion. Dizdar claims a 'black awakening will occur, and Satan's army will kill all of the innocents. (Christian mind controlled slaves, in reality?) These guys can spread lots of mis information. Religion does that. I will be GLAD when religion is dead.

--- In mailto:HellsArmy666%40yahoogroups.com, "hailbelphagor" <no.state@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

--- In mailto:HellsArmy666%40yahoogroups.com, Aztec Soldier <aztec_satanist_666@ wrote:

OUR WORLD,
OUR PLANET,
OUR POWER,
OUR FAITH!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back