Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Info For "Buddy13az"

Eugene Sp

Hi buddy this is jene. Recd you email of Sat/19th. I'm happy to know that you understand what I was trying to convey. I do not mind helping you with whatever I can. My knowledge of physics is not advanced, but I do comprehend it's foundations. I do not think that you are insane in any way--in fact, I think that you are courageous! I would keep my endeavors to myself, as your intuition regarding the enemy is right on track! So, with that said, I welcome whatever questions you might have. While I'm waiting for your next email, I'm making a few notes of my own to include with my answers if that is okay with you. Once your email posts, it might be a couple of days before I'll be able to reply, but I will answer you. Yes, you MUST be proficient in "Void Meditation" so that you can be intensely focused; but, also to be able to block out distractions/interference, especially from the enemy. Many people are weak in "Void Meditation" because it usually comes last
in a session; but it is just as important. At this point I will emphasize that it is important to keep your chakras clean & open--all of them: even the minor ones (temple, shoulders, hands, feet, etc), and to work on all the "clairs" (the psychic senses). The most crucial thing is that you MUST have a very strong aura of protection. These basics (and the others mentioned) have to be maintained daily, particularly for the specific Work you have in mind. Maybe you're already aware of this, as I do not know of the depth of your meditative ability. I look forward to hearing back from you my friend. Many Dark Blessings to you upon this true & wonderful LHP!!! Your friend jene.

I look forward to learning from you, Jene, and I also look forward to learning from Satan and the God's one day. Now, about void meditation, it doesn't seem weak to me at all. I'm pretty good with it, I even managed to do it for an hour and twenty six minutes or so! Of course, some thought' s poked through but they only lasted a second. Sadly, void meditation is all I have been doing. I know doing other meditation's is extremely important and I DO plan on doing them, but first I would like to master void meditation and trance so I can use power hypnosis to fix a few thing's about myself that could greatly hinder my progress. Do you know anything about power hypnosis that you could tell me? Could I program myself into being a master of going into a very deep trance so thing's can be easier for me? Also, would stating affirmation's 33 times a day for a specific goal give me a much better chance at succeeding in programming myself? I hope you can help me, and I hope you do not think I am foolish in anyway. I just want to make sure that nothing get's in the way of my progress, not even myself.

Hi Buddy, it's jene. I got your email as you can see & I am putting together an indepth response to all of your questions which you've asked, which I'm finishing up as you read this. I'll send it when I hear back from you as I need to ask a couple of questions. I do not intend any offensive, but your answers to my questions will determine the extent of information I email back to you. That way, I won't need to duplicate any info or send info that's not needed. (1) Have you dedicated yourself to Father Satan yet? (2) Have you searched for/found/summoned & established a working relationship with your Guardian Demon(ess) for guidance & protection? I need to know these two things so I'll know how to best answer your concerns & offer the best advice. Please know that I love helping you as long as you're sincere & I do not think that you are foolish in any way. Hoping to hear back asap from you Buddy!!! Your friend jene.

------------------------------
On Sun, Apr 20, 2014 3:36 PM PDT buddy13az@... wrote:

I look forward to learning from you, Jene, and I also look forward to learning from Satan and the God's one day. Now, about void meditation, it doesn't seem weak to me at all. I'm pretty good with it, I even managed to do it for an hour and twenty six minutes or so! Of course, some thought' s poked through but they only lasted a second. Sadly, void meditation is all I have been doing. I know doing other meditation's is extremely important and I DO plan on doing them, but first I would like to master void meditation and trance so I can use power hypnosis to fix a few thing's about myself that could greatly hinder my progress. Do you know anything about power hypnosis that you could tell me? Could I program myself into being a master of going into a very deep trance so thing's can be easier for me? Also, would stating affirmation's 33 times a day for a specific goal give me a much better chance at succeeding in programming myself? I hope you can help me,
and I hope you do not think I am foolish in anyway. I just want to make sure that nothing get's in the way of my progress, not even myself.

Yes, I have dedicated my soul to Father Satan, though in all honesty I have started feeling like maybe I may have done it when I wasn't ready. I don't regret it at all, though, and I have no intention of going back! I want to be apart of Satan's glorious family and army and I want to become and to do BEYOND the very best that I can be! As for my Gaurdian Demon, no I haven't searched for him/her yet. I honestly don't know where to start. My Guardian could be Andras, but I'm not sure. I have a great interest and love for wolves, hellhound's (I even have had many dream's of them.) and other animal's. I used to be a bit afraid of hellhound's but that fear has gone away completely. I'm not sure if the animal's I like the most are a hint, though

Contact me  I am a Satanist and would like to be your friend.  Contact me. On Tuesday, April 22, 2014 2:18 AM, "buddy13az@..." <buddy13az@... wrote:
  Yes, I have dedicated my soul to Father Satan, though in all honesty I have started feeling like maybe I may have done it when I wasn't ready. I don't regret it at all, though, and I have no intention of going back! I want to be apart of Satan's glorious family and army and I want to become and to do BEYOND the very best that I can be! As for my Gaurdian Demon, no I haven't searched for him/her yet. I honestly don't know where to start. My Guardian could be Andras, but I'm not sure. I have a great interest and love for wolves, hellhound's (I even have had many dream's of them.) and other animal's. I used to be a bit afraid of hellhound's but that fear has gone away completely. I'm not sure if the animal's I like the most are a hint, though

hello my name is rob and I am very interested in Satanism. I feel like I am being drawn toSatanism. I grew up in a Christian home but for some reason I have lost interest in that, and now I am eager and learn about Satanism. thank you for your time rob On Tuesday, April 22, 2014 7:51 PM, Bert Petersen <petersen.bert@... wrote:
  Contact me  I am a Satanist and would like to be your friend.  Contact me. On Tuesday, April 22, 2014 2:18 AM, "buddy13az@..." <buddy13az@... wrote:

Hey buddy! Welcome to the family bro! ^ I do hope your guardian is the
mighty Lord Andras; that would be awesome, because he is mine as well,
along with the gracious and mighty Lord Sorath! ^ I don't know if the
lupine afinity is a hint either, but it very well might be. Lol. I do
not know this for a fact, but I have goten the impression that Andras
is actually, like, the official trainer of all the hellhounds. Again,
do not know if this is true, but that is the impression I have been
given, for whatever that's worth. I'd love it if someone could confirm
that, as I cannot hear or really communicate with the Daemons/Gods
yet, except for minor telepathic contact at this point.

On 4/23/14, rob lover <subboywonder@... wrote:
hello my name is rob and I am very interested in Satanism. I feel like I am
being drawn to
Satanism. I grew up in a Christian home but for some reason I have lost
interest in that, and
now I am eager and learn about Satanism. thank you for your time rob
On Tuesday, April 22, 2014 7:51 PM, Bert Petersen <petersen.bert@...
wrote:

Contact me  I am a Satanist and would like to be your friend.  Contact me.
On Tuesday, April 22, 2014 2:18 AM, "buddy13az@..."
<buddy13az@... wrote:

Yes, I have dedicated my soul to Father Satan, though in all honesty I have
started feeling like maybe I may have done it when I wasn't ready. I don't
regret it at all, though, and I have no intention of going back! I want to
be apart of Satan's glorious family and army and I want to become and to do
BEYOND the very best that I can be! As for my Gaurdian Demon, no I haven't
searched for him/her yet. I honestly don't know where to start. My Guardian
could be Andras, but I'm not sure. I have a great interest and love for
wolves, hellhound's (I even have had many dream's of them.) and other
animal's. I used to be a bit afraid of hellhound's but that fear has gone
away completely. I'm not sure if the animal's I like the most are a hint,
though

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back