Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

INFILTRATROR -"saveurservant"

Sven

Beware of this fucker! someone ban his ass

This is want he sent me regarding the "Advice/Help" post

saveurservant@...

Hello,

I'm not really understanding why you would want to destroy a church? Your anger towards Christianity will not serve you very well and will just lead you on a path of destruction and disillusionment. You cannot destroy what you do not understand and your hatred will only expose your weakness and your disregard towards freewill. Your curses will not do a thing and you will soon learn that if you want to change people, you have to learn to love them first. The little god you claim to worship is riddled with lies and fueled by hate...as are all followers of satan and his minions. This is why I can say that I love you and I know that you will soon find the truth in love.

God bless you friend!

S~Y~S

--- On Sat, 1/2/10, Sven <belthazorthemighty@... wrote:

Subject: [HellsArmy666] Advice/Help
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Saturday, January 2, 2010, 8:37 PM

I want to destroy a church but I am a beginner and have never thrown a curse before. How would I go about doing this?

And...I have a friend who is a xian and I want her to see that her religion is false, but I don't think showing her the site would help. Anything else I can do?

ROFL @ the infiltrator. Its funny all of them have a selective reading ability, if he read all the msgs he would know why we want to destroy the paedophile, money-grubbing, lying churches. And hypochristianity that kills in the name of love!!LOVING YOUR ENEMIES IS 100% SUICIDAL!!DAMN DOES HE HAVE HIS BRAIN INSIDE HIS ASS OR SOMETHING???HATING YOUR ENEMIES IS THE NATURAL LAW AND 100% NATURAL AND JUSTIFIABLE!!This proves again that xianity is against nature and everything natural.

All that stupid people make me sick as hell (no offense to Hell).

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sven" <belthazorthemighty@... wrote:

saveurservant@...

Hello,

I'm not really understanding why you would want to destroy a church? Your anger towards Christianity will not serve you very well and will just lead you on a path of destruction and disillusionment. You cannot destroy what you do not understand and your hatred will only expose your weakness and your disregard towards freewill. Your curses will not do a thing and you will soon learn that if you want to change people, you have to learn to love them first. The little god you claim to worship is riddled with lies and fueled by hate...as are all followers of satan and his minions. This is why I can say that I love you and I know that you will soon find the truth in love.

God bless you friend!

S~Y~S

I want to destroy a church but I am a beginner and have never thrown a curse before. How would I go about doing this?

And...I have a friend who is a xian and I want her to see that her religion is false, but I don't think showing her the site would help. Anything else I can do?

HAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And the dedicated and true Satanist replieth unto thee, little man:

I am not really understanding why you would want to destroy your feeble little house of cards, testing the truth held here. Your ignorance and feeble mindedness will just lead you on a path of emptiness and self loathing. You cannot become what you do not understand and your blindness will only expose your delusion and your alienation from humanity. Your prayers will not do a thing and you will soon learn that if you want to change a person, you have to become one first. The little god you claim to worship is riddled with lies and fueled by the souls and emotions of the sheep like you he has enslaved for centuries. This is why I can say that I pity you little sheep, and I know that all you have done is learn how to eat twigs, because you don't know what grass is.

Don't test the waters here, little fool;
for in the night and cold you shall cower.
Where in the mighty brethren roar;
untamed and mighty our voice is true.
You speak little words and live a life under his rule;
we choose to be Human and cast aside his approve.
For not by his decree, does a healthy and strong man make;
but in the Kingdom of Hell does true Humanity dwell.

There is more to spirituality than puppeting old sayings and trying to live a moral life.(Which you can do without adhering to some ancient and flawed control system.)

The sooner you figure this out, the better. Love, Hatred, Joy, Sorrow. All are natural, all are Human, and you will never be truly healthy until you can accept that and let the true test of balance begin.

Ut Servo Diabolus!
HG

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sven" <belthazorthemighty@... wrote:

saveurservant@...

Hello,

God bless you friend!

S~Y~S

Well said Searchingeast666.!!!

Its good to read all the fresh faces that have comeinto the group.

Its awesomely inspiring for me, to see and KNOW that xtianity and its parent religions are on the OUTS.

HAIL THE GODS OF HELL!!!! WE ARE TRIUMPHANT!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "searchingeast666" <searchingeast666@... wrote:

I am not really understanding why you would want to destroy your feeble little house of cards, testing the truth held here. Your ignorance and feeble mindedness will just lead you on a path of emptiness and self loathing. You cannot become what you do not understand and your blindness will only expose your delusion and your alienation from humanity. Your prayers will not do a thing and you will soon learn that if you want to change a person, you have to become one first. The little god you claim to worship is riddled with lies and fueled by the souls and emotions of the sheep like you he has enslaved for centuries. This is why I can say that I pity you little sheep, and I know that all you have done is learn how to eat twigs, because you don't know what grass is.

There is more to spirituality than puppeting old sayings and trying to live a moral life.(Which you can do without adhering to some ancient and flawed control system.)

The sooner you figure this out, the better. Love, Hatred, Joy, Sorrow. All are natural, all are Human, and you will never be truly healthy until you can accept that and let the true test of balance begin.

Ut Servo Diabolus!
HG

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sven" <belthazorthemighty@ wrote:

saveurservant@

Hello,

God bless you friend!

S~Y~S

--- On Sat, 1/2/10, Sven <belthazorthemighty@ wrote:

Heh,

This was actually the result of me being up for waaay to long, LOL.

I'm not sure if I'd call my ugly mug fresh, though. :D

HG

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <hecatemother@... wrote:

Its awesomely inspiring for me, to see and KNOW that xtianity and its parent religions are on the OUTS.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "searchingeast666" <searchingeast666@ wrote:

Ut Servo Diabolus!
HG

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sven" <belthazorthemighty@ wrote:

saveurservant@

Hello,

God bless you friend!

S~Y~S

I practice sleep deprivation often, it is excellent for balancing the Concious and the Sub-concious but don't over do it, it has nasty recoils. Once in a while is ok, but sleep is very important.

Regards

High Priest Lucius Dragonwolf
Hell's Assassin

www.joyofsatan.org

Hail Satan! 88!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "searchingeast666" <searchingeast666@... wrote:

Heh,

HG

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <hecatemother@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "searchingeast666" <searchingeast666@ wrote:

Ut Servo Diabolus!
HG

saveurservant@

Hello,

God bless you friend!

S~Y~S

Agreed. Not sleeping can have some interesting effects on the mind. I haven't gone without for a while now though, I had gotten into a nice healthy sleep schedule. Sleep deprivation used to be a very regular part of my routine, but now I like getting my 40 winks. :D

Last night I just got hit with a sudden deadline and had to get some work I was doing done. So, I brewed the coffee and put my nose to the grind. The 10 am forum check when I had finished is what produced the reply.

HG
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priest Lucius Dragonwolf" <ouroboros.anundr@... wrote:

I practice sleep deprivation often, it is excellent for balancing the Concious and the Sub-concious but don't over do it, it has nasty recoils. Once in a while is ok, but sleep is very important.

Regards

Hell's Assassin

www.joyofsatan.org

Hail Satan! 88!!

Heh,

HG

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <hecatemother@ wrote:

Ut Servo Diabolus!
HG

saveurservant@

Hello,

God bless you friend!

S~Y~S

It's surprising his message was actually allowed through.No matter, he is blind, and we can all see, so let him be, I'm sure he would want a large reaction, so my advice is to just leave it, the fucker will realize his God is ignoring him. 
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, 5 January, 2010 12:17:55 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] INFILTRATROR -"saveurservant"

saveurservant@ warpmail. net

Hello,

God bless you friend!

S~Y~S

--- On Sat, 1/2/10, Sven <belthazorthemighty@ yahoo.com wrote:

To: HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com

See what's on at the movies in your area. Find out now.

WOW, What you just said, it seems to make alot of sense. IF I WERE A FUCKING IDIOT AND A FUCKING TWO YEAR OLD WITH NO MIND OF MY OWNE.   If I am on a path to destruction and disillusionment isn't that my choice. And love isn't something that can be taught or learned. It can only be FELT. As for Father Satan I have FELT more love than I ever had with your false xian god. As weakness, I really don't care who knows it. And I never said I wanted to change anyone. All I want to do is take xianity and all other false religions out of existance. Now is that so much to ask for?
HAIL SATAN AND THE ORIGIONAL GODS OF HELL
Sent: Mon, January 4, 2010 5:17:55 PM

Hello,

God bless you friend!

S~Y~S

And...I have a friend who is a xian and I want her to see that her religion is false, but I don't think showing her the site would help.. Anything else I can do?

To destroy xians is quite easy now...more than before since they are losing great numbers they ae becoming more and more weaker....theres only this one church in specific that i have dedicated myself to bring down is calle "mi-el". And i ask my fellow satanist to help me to destroy this church....we've got them to get seperate from each other and at this point they still have much of confusion but xianity is falling n satan is raising!n
-----Original Message-----
Date: Tuesday, January 05, 2010 9:24:47 am
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: INFILTRATROR -"saveurservant"

Ut Servo Diabolus!
HG

saveurservant@...

Hello,

God bless you friend!

S~Y~S

saveurservant@...

Hello,

God bless you friend!

S~Y~S

Humans as a species are weak minded fools they will beleive lies even if its present in them if I knew what someone looked like I could easilly control them their will is weak as are their spirit .
I can command them to do anything I want and I've been a dedicated Warrior for over a year and am currentlly a General although I was about to someone more powerful and whom I trust more then myself. They went to Duat. and thus I am in a odd position.

War,Pain,Hate it is what thrives in my mind and how to get rid of it. and I'm not going through jebus as he never existed tell me how does yawheh really if it has power to stop death then look in war torn countries why does it care nothing look at the children cry for their parents , where are they ? dead look at the camps over their where they put people up to a firing squad does anyone care ? I do but does yawheh fuck no. if it has the power to stop death and make more destruction then why wont it save children lives help people that are starving by raping them fuck no.

Look at what happened filthy spaniards hate them still flithy rot they killed millions of True Americans of the americas for beleiving in their ancestors so fuck you if you think thats right

WOW! Truley inspirational, searchingeat666!!!! I think it gave me goosebumps reading!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <hecatemother@... wrote:

Ut Servo Diabolus!
HG

saveurservant@

Hello,

God bless you friend!

S~Y~S

wow you too? i had a habit for staying up all the time in many days a row i also used to use a skill i called sleep leeching good for overnight tasks and a quick pick me up that can be used later but really i need to get in touch wuith a in group hp there is a serious problem i just discovered it could shock everyone here

it involves the blacksun the void chaos energy and basicly nearly everything useful i brought up so far and it seems to point toward enki
due to a recent informative agent i just found out enkis full scope of power
its usage of the void dark matter and chaos all very good means to wipe out angels
thats not the bad news that is the good news

here is the bad news i found
it seeems the illumanti and the enemy forces oh shoot somerthing is trying to make me forget the event ever occured itsa failing bhut they trying to cover it up

hail enki

may the one who knows the blacksun expose the true threat

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priest Lucius Dragonwolf" <ouroboros.anundr@... wrote:

Regards

Hell's Assassin

www.joyofsatan.org

Hail Satan! 88!!

Heh,

HG

Ut Servo Diabolus!
HG

saveurservant@

Hello,

God bless you friend!

S~Y~S

<td val[/IMG]ay yo i think we need to check all new members at the door. man i new that post about them xian spies in here was true i just read this whole thing and i was like wtf some body give this nigga a beat down hood style. yo they gunna get smarter. be able to talk like us n everything. just like the feds yall. WE GOT UNDERCOVER PIGGIES.... so to speak. that actually pissed me off. and another thing my hat is gone. gone folk!!!! just like my homie the crocodile hunter. right before i was gunna take my pics for a contest. there goes 250k out the window..

--- On Tue, 1/5/10, searchingeast666 <searchingeast666@... wrote:
Date: Tuesday, January 5, 2010, 11:59 PM

Agreed. Not sleeping can have some interesting effects on the mind. I haven't gone without for a while now though, I had gotten into a nice healthy sleep schedule. Sleep deprivation used to be a very regular part of my routine, but now I like getting my 40 winks. :D

Last night I just got hit with a sudden deadline and had to get some work I was doing done. So, I brewed the coffee and put my nose to the grind. The 10 am forum check when I had finished is what produced the reply.

HG
--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "High Priest Lucius Dragonwolf" <ouroboros.anundr@ ... wrote:

Regards

Hell's Assassin

www.joyofsatan. org

Hail Satan! 88!!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "searchingeast666" <searchingeast666@ wrote:

Heh,

HG

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "darrklady13" <hecatemother@ wrote:

Well said Searchingeast666. !!!

Its awesomely inspiring for me, to see and KNOW that xtianity and its parent religions are on the OUTS..

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "searchingeast666" <searchingeast666@ wrote:

I am not really understanding why you would want to destroy your feeble little house of cards, testing the truth held here. Your ignorance and feeble mindedness will just lead you on a path of emptiness and self loathing. You cannot become what you do not understand and your blindness will only expose your delusion and your alienation from humanity. Your prayers will not do a thing and you will soon learn that if you want to change a person, you have to become one first. The little god you claim to worship is riddled with lies and fueled by the souls and emotions of the sheep like you he has enslaved for centuries. This is why I can say that I pity you little sheep, and I know that all you have done is learn how to eat twigs, because you don't know what grass is..

Ut Servo Diabolus!
HG

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Sven" <belthazorthemighty @ wrote:

saveurservant@

Hello,

God bless you friend!

S~Y~S

--- On Sat, 1/2/10, Sven <belthazorthemighty @ wrote:

[/TD]

how can a false god such as his ignore him if his god isnt real?

HAIL LUCIFER

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Blaise Parnell <blaiseparnell@... wrote:

It's surprising his message was actually allowed through.
No matter, he is blind, and we can all see, so let him be, I'm sure he would want a large reaction, so my advice is to just leave it, the fucker will realize his God is ignoring him.

Hello,

God bless you friend!

S~Y~S

__________________________________________________________________________________
See what's on at the movies in your area. Find out now: http://au.movies.yahoo.com/session-times/

"He will realize his god is ignoring him" is just a way of speech. The truth is that enemy aliens and thoughtforms "fill in" for the vacancy of said "god."

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsatan.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "RYAN" <gaydragonrider3@... wrote:

how can a false god such as his ignore him if his god isnt real?

HAIL LUCIFER

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Blaise Parnell <blaiseparnell@ wrote:

It's surprising his message was actually allowed through.
No matter, he is blind, and we can all see, so let him be, I'm sure he would want a large reaction, so my advice is to just leave it, the fucker will realize his God is ignoring him.

Hello,

God bless you friend!

S~Y~S

__________________________________________________________________________________
See what's on at the movies in your area. Find out now: http://au.movies.yahoo.com/session-times/

why did he even join the group if he wasnt a satanist wtf

saveurservant@...

Hello,

God bless you friend!

S~Y~S

Thank you! I'm usually not one for verse or poetry but for some reason it just resonated with me that way.

HG
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Taylor G" <flower19078@... wrote:

WOW! Truley inspirational, searchingeat666!!!! I think it gave me goosebumps reading!

Ut Servo Diabolus!
HG

saveurservant@

Hello,

God bless you friend!

S~Y~S

This infiltrator is mentally ill, ask it if it has taken its meds today… what a dumbfounded dipshit! Yal excuse my language here for a bit, but I have to say it like it is. Stupid xian, how dare you come in here and say those things! Fuck your god, your lord, your christ, go shove that buybull up your ass! After I dedicated my soul to the TRUE GOD Father Satan, I went to a sewage treatment plant where I was doing R&D work at the time for my company. I through ALL of the buybulls, books of moron, and ANY xian books into the nastiest, most disgusting spot in the whole plant. There was this one dumpster under where all the raw sewage comes into the plant and is processed, and all the things people aren’t supposed to flush goes to, things like used condoms, tampons, hair, cigarette buts, and wrappers. Well, of course all of those things I mentioned were in the raw sewage and then found their way to the dumpster, and that’s where I put those books so they can be covered in a couple hundred pounds of shit, I was so happy after that, it was liberating. So that’s what I think of your god, every time I pass by church I flip it off. I hate everything you stand for, and everything you believe in. I shake my fist in fury and rage at your god, I will rape jesus when I get to the afterlife, I’ll give him another needy hole, for what he has done to me and humanity as a whole. <b style=''>Let him point his little finger at me in condemnation and I’ll give him such a bite he’ll wish he kept his hand in his pocket![/B]   To members of this group, True Satanists, I’m sorry if I offended any of you tonight with my language, I just had to say what I did. By the way, every city has those types of plants, I just happened to be working at one for a while.      HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!  
From: [email protected] [mailto: [email protected] ] On Behalf Of infinitempire
Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2010 2:50 PM

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Sven" <belthazorthemighty @... wrote:

saveurservant@ ...

Hello,

I'm not really understanding why you would want to destroy a church? Your
anger towards Christianity will not serve you very well and will just lead you on a path of destruction and disillusionment. You cannot destroy what you do not understand and your hatred will only expose your weakness and your disregard towards freewill. Your curses will not do a thing and you will soon learn that if you want to change people, you have to learn to love them first. The little god you claim to worship is riddled with lies and fueled by hate...as are all followers of satan and his minions. This is why I can say that I love you and I know that you will soon find the truth in love.
God bless you friend!

S~Y~S

--- On Sat, 1/2/10, Sven <belthazorthemighty @... wrote:

I want to destroy a church but I am a beginner and have never thrown a
curse before. How would I go about doing this?
And...I have a friend who is a xian and I want her to see that her
religion is false, but I don't think showing her the site would help. Anything else I can do?
Humans as a species are weak minded fools they will beleive lies even if its present in them if I knew what someone looked like I could easilly control them their will is weak as are their spirit .
I can command them to do anything I want and I've been a dedicated Warrior for over a year and am currentlly a General although I was about to someone more powerful and whom I trust more then myself. They went to Duat. and thus I am in a odd position.

War,Pain,Hate it is what thrives in my mind and how to get rid of it. and I'm not going through jebus as he never existed tell me how does yawheh really if it has power to stop death then look in war torn countries why does it care nothing look at the children cry for their parents , where are they ? dead look at the camps over their where they put people up to a firing squad does anyone care ? I do but does yawheh fuck no. if it has the power to stop death and make more destruction then why wont it save children lives help people that are starving by raping them fuck no.

Look at what happened filthy spaniards hate them still flithy rot they killed millions of True Americans of the americas for beleiving in their ancestors so fuck you if you think thats right

Brother your job must be great for placing buybulls into a new home where they belong, as for your choice of language you had every right to express yourself like that man hail Satan and hail haures

On Jan 5, 2010, at 7:40 PM, "Jeremy Rogers" <truthbeknown666@... wrote:
  This infiltrator is mentally ill, ask it if it has taken its meds today… what a dumbfounded dipshit! Yal excuse my language here for a bit, but I have to say it like it is. Stupid xian, how dare you come in here and say those things! Fuck your god, your lord, your christ, go shove that buybull up your ass! After I dedicated my soul to the TRUE GOD Father Satan, I went to a sewage treatment plant where I was doing R&D work at the time for my company. I through ALL of the buybulls, books of moron, and ANY xian books into the nastiest, most disgusting spot in the whole plant. There was this one dumpster under where all the raw sewage comes into the plant and is processed, and all the things people aren’t supposed to flush goes to, things like used condoms, tampons, hair, cigarette buts, and wrappers. Well, of course all of those things I mentioned were in the raw sewage and then found their way to the dumpster, and that’s where I put those books so they can be covered in a couple hundred pounds of shit, I was so happy after that, it was liberating. So that’s what I think of your god, every time I pass by church I flip it off. I hate everything you stand for, and everything you believe in. I shake my fist in fury and rage at your god, I will rape jesus when I get to the afterlife, I’ll give him another needy hole, for what he has done to me and humanity as a whole. Let him point his little finger at me in condemnation and I’ll give him such a bite he’ll wish he kept his hand in his pocket!   To members of this group, True Satanists, I’m sorry if I offended any of you tonight with my language, I just had to say what I did. By the way, every city has those types of plants, I just happened to be working at one for a while.      HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!  
From: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com [mailto: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com ] On Behalf Of infinitempire
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Sven" <belthazorthemighty @... wrote:

saveurservant@ ...

Hello,

I'm not really understanding why you would want to destroy a church? Your anger towards Christianity will not serve you very well and will just lead you on a path of destruction and disillusionment. You cannot destroy what you do not understand and your hatred will only expose your weakness and your disregard towards freewill. Your curses will not do a thing and you will soon learn that if you want to change people, you have to learn to love them first. The little god you claim to worship is riddled with lies and fueled by hate...as are all followers of satan and his minions.. This is why I can say that I love you and I know that you will soon find the truth in love.

God bless you friend!

S~Y~S

--- On Sat, 1/2/10, Sven <belthazorthemighty @... wrote:

I can command them to do anything I want and I've been a dedicated Warrior for over a year and am currentlly a General although I was about to someone more powerful and whom I trust more then myself. They went to Duat. and thus I am in a odd position..

Loved it! It took me five minutes to get off the floor from laughing so hard. Nice idea for the sewage plant. It's exactly where shit like that belongs! HAHAHA.

Hail Enki!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jeremy Rogers" <truthbeknown666@... wrote:

This infiltrator is mentally ill, ask it if it has taken its meds today.
what a dumbfounded dipshit! Yal excuse my language here for a bit, but I
have to say it like it is. Stupid xian, how dare you come in here and say
those things! Fuck your god, your lord, your christ, go shove that buybull
up your ass! After I dedicated my soul to the TRUE GOD Father Satan, I went
to a sewage treatment plant where I was doing R&D work at the time for my
company. I through ALL of the buybulls, books of moron, and ANY xian books
into the nastiest, most disgusting spot in the whole plant. There was this
one dumpster under where all the raw sewage comes into the plant and is
processed, and all the things people aren't supposed to flush goes to,
things like used condoms, tampons, hair, cigarette buts, and wrappers. Well,
of course all of those things I mentioned were in the raw sewage and then
found their way to the dumpster, and that's where I put those books so they
can be covered in a couple hundred pounds of shit, I was so happy after
that, it was liberating. So that's what I think of your god, every time I
pass by church I flip it off. I hate everything you stand for, and
everything you believe in. I shake my fist in fury and rage at your god, I
will rape jesus when I get to the afterlife, I'll give him another needy
hole, for what he has done to me and humanity as a whole. Let him point his
little finger at me in condemnation and I'll give him such a bite he'll wish
he kept his hand in his pocket!

To members of this group, True Satanists, I'm sorry if I offended any of you
tonight with my language, I just had to say what I did. By the way, every
city has those types of plants, I just happened to be working at one for a
while.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

_____

From: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] [mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]]
On Behalf Of infinitempire

--- In JoyofSatan666@ <mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com
yahoogroups.com, "Sven" <belthazorthemighty@ wrote:

saveurservant@

Hello,

anger towards Christianity will not serve you very well and will just lead
you on a path of destruction and disillusionment. You cannot destroy what
you do not understand and your hatred will only expose your weakness and
your disregard towards freewill. Your curses will not do a thing and you
will soon learn that if you want to change people, you have to learn to love
them first. The little god you claim to worship is riddled with lies and
fueled by hate...as are all followers of satan and his minions. This is why
I can say that I love you and I know that you will soon find the truth in
love.

God bless you friend!

S~Y~S

To: HellsArmy666@ <mailto:HellsArmy666%40yahoogroups.com yahoogroups.com

religion is false, but I don't think showing her the site would help.
Anything else I can do?

Humans as a species are weak minded fools they will beleive lies even if its
present in them if I knew what someone looked like I could easilly control
them their will is weak as are their spirit .
I can command them to do anything I want and I've been a dedicated Warrior
for over a year and am currentlly a General although I was about to someone
more powerful and whom I trust more then myself. They went to Duat. and thus
I am in a odd position.

War,Pain,Hate it is what thrives in my mind and how to get rid of it. and
I'm not going through jebus as he never existed tell me how does yawheh
really if it has power to stop death then look in war torn countries why
does it care nothing look at the children cry for their parents , where are
they ? dead look at the camps over their where they put people up to a
firing squad does anyone care ? I do but does yawheh fuck no. if it has the
power to stop death and make more destruction then why wont it save children
lives help people that are starving by raping them fuck no.

Look at what happened filthy spaniards hate them still flithy rot they
killed millions of True Americans of the americas for beleiving in their
ancestors so fuck you if you think thats right

I have been lurking and learning from this group and the JoS website for a little while now. But I had to applaud this post.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jeremy Rogers" <truthbeknown666@... wrote:

while.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

_____

From: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] [mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]]

--- In JoyofSatan666@ <mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com
yahoogroups.com, "Sven" <belthazorthemighty@ wrote:

saveurservant@

Hello,

love.

God bless you friend!

S~Y~S

To: HellsArmy666@ <mailto:HellsArmy666%40yahoogroups.com yahoogroups.com

Anything else I can do?

I am in a odd position.

<td val[/IMG]Sometimes you just have to fuckin curse to express your rage and anger,lol.Great post jeremy, you have alot of fire in you.

Once you dig
yourself so deep
in a hole,sometimes
the only way out
is to keep on digging.

"Many people will realize the truth in the end,but it will be too late."
                                    "Ye shall sorely regret it!!!!"

SaTaN's MaRkSmAn        
                           Hail the 4 Crowns Of Hell!!!

--- On Wed, 1/6/10, Tyrn <tyrnthrang@... wrote:
Date: Wednesday, January 6, 2010, 9:28 PM

I have been lurking and learning from this group and the JoS website for a little while now. But I had to applaud this post.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Jeremy Rogers" <truthbeknown666@ ... wrote:

while.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

_____

From: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com [mailto:JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com]

--- In JoyofSatan666@ <mailto:JoyofSatan6 66%40yahoogroups .com
yahoogroups. com, "Sven" <belthazorthemighty @ wrote:

saveurservant@

Hello,

love.

God bless you friend!

S~Y~S

To: HellsArmy666@ <mailto:HellsArmy66 6%40yahoogroups. com yahoogroups. com

Anything else I can do?

I am in a odd position.

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]@ saveurservant

its people like you why i take anti depressents, filthy bible thumpers, the only reason we (spiritual satanists) despise christianity is because you push your false beliefs on everyone around you when JoS has actual FACTS about Satan. I mean, ive been a satanist for 6 years, my life could never be better, back when my family made me go to church, i was miserable.....all my thanks go to JoS and of course Satan himself...

HAIL SATAN

Date: Wednesday, January 6, 2010, 1:28 PM

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Jeremy Rogers" <truthbeknown666@ ... wrote:

while.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

_____

Fro[/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoo[/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com]
To: <a rel="nofollow">JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

saveurservant@

Hello,

love.

God bless you friend!

S~Y~S

Anything else I can do?

I am in a odd position.

[/TD]

d0nt downplay what you are and how StRong YOU ARE, it is awesome and we all can achieve it if we try.us

HAIL THE GODS OF HELL

Heh,

HG

Ut Servo Diabolus!
HG

saveurservant@

Hello,

God bless you friend!

S~Y~S

xians want you, expect you and push you to believe on their....off your free will, we Satanist don't push, we don't just believe because we actually see and feel. But "poor" xians...since they dont' have any proof....all they can do is talk about a poor book....LOL..... hail Enki & Azazel...

Sent: Wed, January 6, 2010 4:12:21 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: INFILTRATROR -"saveurservant"

<td vAl[/IMG]@ saveurservant

its people like you why i take anti depressents, filthy bible thumpers, the only reason we (spiritual satanists) despise christianity is because you push your false beliefs on everyone around you when JoS has actual FACTS about Satan. I mean, ive been a satanist for 6 years, my life could never be better, back when my family made me go to church, i was miserable... ..all my thanks go to JoS and of course Satan himself...

HAIL SATAN

--- On Wed, 1/6/10, Tyrn <tyrnthrang@hotmail. com wrote:
Date: Wednesday, January 6, 2010, 1:28 PM

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Jeremy Rogers" <truthbeknown666@ ... wrote:

while.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

_____

Fro[/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoo[/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com]
To: <a rel="nofollow">JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

saveurservant@

Hello,

love.

God bless you friend!

S~Y~S

Anything else I can do?

I am in a odd position.

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Ok my 6 cents :eek:)   I rarely comment………But here it goes….   I would not waste my time with infidels, like these people.  They have no ammunition to belittle Satan, nor do they know how to.  They only have what they are preached, just like good little sheep.  They are programmed and unable to think for themselves.  Do any of them really know what Satanism is about?  I doubt it.    Less conversation with these folks……the better.    Our Energies need to be concentrated on our Us not on trying to get rid of the Sheep.      What we need to concentrate on is ourselves as true Satanists.  We also need to stop fighting amongst each other.  We, as Satanist, need to ban together.   For many years that has been the aim of many Elders in Satanism, but hard to seal in stone.  We need to be taken seriously. To be recognized as a “religion” by the rest of the “ism” out there.   We are not here to win popularity.   Hail Satan!! Haute Magie!

--- On Wed, 1/6/10, Mysterious Power <hackattack2077@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: INFILTRATROR -"saveurservant"
Date: Wednesday, January 6, 2010, 8:25 PM

<td vAl[/IMG]Sometimes you just have to fuckin curse to express your rage and anger,lol.Great post jeremy, you have alot of fire in you.

Once you dig
yourself so deep
in a hole,sometimes
the only way out
is to keep on digging.

"Many people will realize the truth in the end,but it will be too late."
                                    "Ye shall sorely regret it!!!!"

SaTaN's MaRkSmAn        
                           Hail the 4 Crowns Of Hell!!!

Date: Wednesday, January 6, 2010, 9:28 PM

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Jeremy Rogers" <truthbeknown666@ ... wrote:

while.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

_____

From: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com [mailto:JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com]

saveurservant@

Hello,

love.

God bless you friend!

S~Y~S

Anything else I can do?

I am in a odd position.

[/TD]
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back