Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Infighting stopped.

Voice of Enki [JG]

Joy of Satan Guardian
It looks like the restlessness in the groups has finally ceased for the most part now that the Mercury retrograde has passed. 

The planetairy energies affect us much more than we might realize and the infigting last month seemed to have come as a result of the retrograde more or less. 

The next one starts at the 30th of august this year, we should all be more prepared and aware of it's possible effect and energy. 

What exactly is a planet retrograde?? How does it effect fighting?? NGU666
On Jun 11, 2016 11:30 PM, "voiceofenki@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  It looks like the restlessness in the groups has finally ceased for the most part now that the Mercury retrograde has passed. 

The planetairy energies affect us much more than we might realize and the infigting last month seemed to have come as a result of the retrograde more or less. 

The next one starts at the 30th of august this year, we should all be more prepared and aware of it's possible effect and energy. 

A planet retrograde is when a planet is in the return phase of it's transit around the sun, the energies of a planet work in reverse during a retrograde and thus their effects are turned around, often causing all kinds of chaos while they happen. 

Mercury rules communication (Amongst other things) so when Mercury is in retrograde it causes mis communication to happen aswell as confusion. People often misread things accidentally or messages aren't delivered properly, it messes up all communications basically when Mercury is in retrograde. 

When it's not communications work as they normally would. 

I'm no expert on this subject and there are members here who can explain this much better than me, so I hope someone with more knowledge on this will also answer. 

There are very few people besides the HP's that really understand this, that's why they are there - ask them for advise. There will always be infighting amongst the beginners and intermediates...lack of understanding. True Love for Father Satan and fellow Satanists can dispel infighting - we must learn to stand together - or we don't stand a dog's chance against the enemy! Satan doesn't like 'show boats'; He wants team players. This is war, and unfortunately some of us will become casualties before it is over, but that's the choice we make when we sign on and dedicate ourselves to Father Satan and the great fight against the hated Jews, xtrians and the G.O.D!  *VICTORY TO SATAN AND THE DEMONS OF HELL*
On 13/06/2016 10:31 AM, "voiceofenki@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:
  A planet retrograde is when a planet is in the return phase of it's transit around the sun, the energies of a planet work in reverse during a retrograde and thus their effects are turned around, often causing all kinds of chaos while they happen. 

Mercury rules communication (Amongst other things) so when Mercury is in retrograde it causes mis communication to happen aswell as confusion. People often misread things accidentally or messages aren't delivered properly, it messes up all communications basically when Mercury is in retrograde. 

When it's not communications work as they normally would. 

I'm no expert on this subject and there are members here who can explain this much better than me, so I hope someone with more knowledge on this will also answer. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back