Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Indonesian healer using Chi (Bioelectricity) on raw footage

enkijr

Ok everyone check out this video. It is AMAZING!. If anyone has any doubt that Bioelectricity exists, then watch this video. You WILL believe. He even electrifies people who touch him in his Chakra, sets a newspaper on fire and lights up a light bulb by touching its wire. The dumb comments coming from dumb christians jews an muslims claiming he's possesed by demons and stuff.

Here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F3ovb2kZ9Q

Enjoy!

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enkijr" <enkijr@... wrote:
Ok everyone check out this video. It is AMAZING!. If anyone has any doubt that Bioelectricity exists, then watch this video. You WILL believe. He even electrifies people who touch him in his Chakra, sets a newspaper on fire and lights up a light bulb by touching its wire. The dumb comments coming from dumb christians jews an muslims claiming he's possesed by demons and stuff.

Here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F3ovb2kZ9Q

Enjoy!

HAIL SATAN
Ive watched this video.Its really interesting.It seems that this person is using bioelectricity to do several things.As seen,he also learned where are the sensitive parts of our body so he can move them as he wants.And about the master that visited him...i would not say its a lie.I actually belive that his master visited him at night.The most amazing thing is that...when you see this person,you understand the power of human mind and body.So he is a living prof that chakra and chi DO exict!Thank you for showing me this video.Bless you.
HAIL SATAN! 666/88

Woah!This guys is awesome.I have seen this footage before.This is a must see. Is there anyway we can research this guy?Lets hope this footage is not doctored and he is not a charlatan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "furion_storm" <furion_storm@... wrote:
Woah!This guys is awesome.I have seen this footage before.This is a must see. Is there anyway we can research this guy?Lets hope this footage is not doctored and he is not a charlatan.
Don't worry about this guy being a charlatan, he is simply "enlightened". "Chi" is real, and he has simply learned how to channel it without disrupting the flow (I have actually done it myself). I have to admit that I'm impressed. As time goes on, we will see more people like this, and some of us may actually become them, as truly "spiritual" people begin to discard the bondage of religion.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back