Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Incubus Demon Lover

modfreak00

Ok here's my story, a year ago I was in a bad situation in my family. My mother lost her mind and my father needed my help. I was a mother figure to my siblings( my sister has downsyndrome and possibly autistic) and helped with housework. And as you can imagine my love life didnt exist and I found these demons called incubus. At first I was weary bc of the slander on the Internet but then I found this website. It encouraged me along wih other stories to try this out. And believe it or not I found one on the first try. His name is Rick and he has been soo nice and affectionate to me. I was also able to evp him everynite and use the witch board to comunicate(we are in my catholic grandparents house now so ya it's horrible here :( ). But the thing is no matter hard I try I can't see him. I was really close one nite but only saw his eye. I wanna know how I can fix this:(. Also I believe he wants to marry me. Last nite I had a dream where I got married to this unknown man(I think it was Rick). Also when I was drinking my two cups of tea both times the leaves made a heart shape. Is it possible??? Plz reply ASAP

Have faith. He will eventually let you see him. It may be a vague shadow image or a more vivid image in your mind. Keep up the meditations and talk to him. He will let you see him when the time is right. Also, when he does let you see him, it sill may not be all the time.

Thank u. Do u happen to know if a marraige with a demon can be possible? I believe he wants to marry me and when I confessed my love I felt him get stronger( its a heard feeling to explain other than that lol)

Also if I didn't mention mind conversations are in the works too. I hear him some nites others no. He did evps so well till we moved to catholic prison then we had to stop that:(

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back