Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Incubi and Succubi

Kari

I wish to have a sexual/love relationship with a demon, yet I am confused about the initial ritual. I get the whole thing about opening yourself up, monogomy, etc, but I don't know how to go about the ritual to Satan stating my wants, etc. It also said I should find a demon that is compatiable with me. How do I go about doing this?

Im also curious about this topic, plz shed some light on this if possible... Ive had experiences wth succubi after doing the ritual bt only once or twice then nothing happens...i asked for open relationships both times...

Sent from my Nokia phone
-----Original Message-----
Sent: 05/01/2011 6:50:08 pm
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Incubi and Succubi

I wish to have a sexual/love relationship with a demon, yet I am confused about the initial ritual. I get the whole thing about opening yourself up, monogomy, etc, but I don't know how to go about the ritual to Satan stating my wants, etc. It also said I should find a demon that is compatiable with me. How do I go about doing this?

just start by invoking the demon 1st.... than you state EXACTLY how you want the relationship to be... you want a married life or an open relationship or in a decent relationship... but if you break the promise... the demon your are with will punish you and the person you cheated with. there is a list of demons stating what powers they posses and how are their attitudes, choose a demon you like and just summon them... i hope this info helped you.

You'll want to do a Standard ritual to Satan, found on JOS, and in the prayer part of the ritual is when you will write down your needs. Ask Satan to help you find a Incubi/Succubi that will be compatible with you and what kind of relationship you want. Ignore the idiot who answered this post with "they will kill you and your cheated one blah blah bull shit". If you break your promise to a God, it is extremely disrespectful and they may be angry, but I can't imagine a God harming a Child of Satan. I can't say anything for the partner in crime that is not dedicated. If you chose to have a monogomaus relationship, why would you do your lover wrong anyways? It is just the same as a relationship between two humans. You could also ask for an open relationship, a strictly sexual relationship, a companionship, etc.
 HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Mon, January 10, 2011 7:11:27 PM
Subject: RE: [HellsArmy666] Incubi and Succubi

Im also curious about this topic, plz shed some light on this if possible... Ive had experiences wth succubi after doing the ritual bt only once or twice then nothing happens...i asked for open relationships both times...

Sent from my Nokia phone

So, these Gods that we get into relationships with may be part of the Goetia?
Or most Incu/Succubi are just already ascended humans?

AVE LUCIFER ET TOUT LE DIEUX DE DUAT!
\m/

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ashley Ardis <atheron666@... wrote:

You'll want to do a Standard ritual to Satan, found on JOS, and in the prayer
part of the ritual is when you will write down your needs. Ask Satan to help you
find a Incubi/Succubi that will be compatible with you and what kind of
relationship you want. Ignore the idiot who answered this post with "they will
kill you and your cheated one blah blah bull shit". If you break your promise to
a God, it is extremely disrespectful and they may be angry, but I can't imagine
a God harming a Child of Satan. I can't say anything for the partner in crime
that is not dedicated. If you chose to have a monogomaus relationship, why would
you do your lover wrong anyways? It is just the same as a relationship between
two humans. You could also ask for an open relationship, a strictly sexual
relationship, a companionship, etc.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

Sent: Mon, January 10, 2011 7:11:27 PM
Subject: RE: [HellsArmy666] Incubi and Succubi

Im also curious about this topic, plz shed some light on this if possible... Ive
had experiences wth succubi after doing the ritual bt only once or twice then
nothing happens...i asked for open relationships both times...

Sent from my Nokia phone

I wish to have a sexual/love relationship with a demon, yet I am confused about
the initial ritual. I get the whole thing about opening yourself up, monogomy,
etc, but I don't know how to go about the ritual to Satan stating my wants, etc.
It also said I should find a demon that is compatiable with me. How do I go
about doing this?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back