Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Incubi and succubi

afra_1998

Just wondering how do I know my perfect partner. I have read throughout the JoS about incubi and succubi and want to know how to contact my perfect partner. Thanks Bailey HAIL SATAN

You said you read the website. So you didn't see the part about incubi and succubi and how to summon them?
Take it seriously. These beings are real and have feelings the same as we do. READ the instructions and what
Maxine has to say!
Hail Father Satan!
--------------------------------------------
On Sat, 5/24/14, afra_1998@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Incubi and succubi
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Saturday, May 24, 2014, 7:48 AM

Just wondering how do I know my perfect partner. I
have read throughout the JoS about incubi and succubi and
want to know how to contact my perfect partner. Thanks

Bailey

HAIL SATAN

Once yu do the ritual they will come to yu. I've had my incubus for a year now and our relationship is great. And the sex is out of this world

just wondering if succubi/inccubi are always around physically, or do they only come to the person at night, i have asked father satan for a succubi/inccubi and not to long ago i felt someone touch my neck, it felt like a minor electrical surge was that a demon or no?

No, they live on Duat (Hell) which is located within Orion's belt. They come to you astrally at any time.
It could possibly be a Demon/ess.

They can come to you at any time. And very possibly the touch was from a demon. You have to be open enough
to communicate with them.
Hail Father Satan!
--------------------------------------------
On Fri, 5/30/14, dragonlordchaos666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Incubi and succubi
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Friday, May 30, 2014, 5:45 PM

just wondering if succubi/inccubi are always around
physically, or do they only come to the person at night, i
have asked father satan for a succubi/inccubi and not to
long ago i felt someone touch my neck, it felt like a minor
electrical surge was that a demon or no?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back