Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

In the Marine Corps, in the barracks, theres a problem

marinucciusmc

Hey all,

I'm not new to satanism, but i haven't been able to do any sort of dedication ritual or any ritual for that matter. I live in a barracks room with a roomate and all of the marines above me in rank have access to my room anytime the choose. My question is has anyone dealt with this before or have any advice on how I can practice satanism without my chain on command finding out? There are no areas on this base that are either not patrolled, or not watched. Off base the only options are a hotel room, which get expensive or finding a like minded soul in the area. Unfortunately the men in the military and strictly xtian (makes me sick). i would truly appreciate any ideas/suggestions anyone might have.

Hail Satan!
Tony

Hey Tony,

First I'd just like to thank you man. You've offered yourself up for service where many(myself included) will not. You guys don't get thanked enough.

Now, on to the serious stuff. The army is a VERY hard place for a Satanist. Like you said, most of the people around you are going to be very christian and not accepting AT ALL of outside beliefs. You need to be very careful what you say and what you expose to these people. No matter what loyalties or bonds you have made with them, when it comes to their 'god' they will turn on ANYONE. You have to be careful.

If you don't want to play along and act the 'god fearing' part, your best bet will be to say that you are atheist or that you "believe in a higher power, but not the church". These ideas are much more accepted and will not get you singled out, like being a Satanist would. This IS one of those situations where it is ABSOLUTELY fine to deny your beliefs publicly. Satan will not be upset or punish you, do not worry about that. Satan wants us to be safe and to stay out of harm's way. These things will not be accomplished by overtly following your beliefs. Stay hidden, practice silently, and wait until the time you have more privacy.

For rituals, you are in a really hard spot. Like you said, you can go the hotel route, but that will get expensive and only be good for your dedication and maybe a few more. For any regular rituals or summonings you want to do, you need your own private space - which is a major problem for many Satanists...you are not alone. There really isn't much you can do in your current situation. If you get the chance to move to a more private living situation, definitely take it.

On the bright side, it probably won't be a big deal for you to openly meditate. Many martial arts and other fighting styles have a spiritual and meditative side, and this is usually not looked upon as too 'weird'. Just don't talking about it a lot and make yourself look like some new age nut. Stay quiet and act like it makes you punch harder or something...there shouldn't be too many questions - and it is VERY important.

So, I guess my final advice is stay under the radar, start meditating regularly, and focus on that until you have the privacy to start spirit communication and ritual work. And like you said, a hotel will do in a pinch.

Ut Servo Diabolus!
HG
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "marinucciusmc" <marinucciusmc@... wrote:

Hey all,

I'm not new to satanism, but i haven't been able to do any sort of dedication ritual or any ritual for that matter. I live in a barracks room with a roomate and all of the marines above me in rank have access to my room anytime the choose. My question is has anyone dealt with this before or have any advice on how I can practice satanism without my chain on command finding out? There are no areas on this base that are either not patrolled, or not watched. Off base the only options are a hotel room, which get expensive or finding a like minded soul in the area. Unfortunately the men in the military and strictly xtian (makes me sick). i would truly appreciate any ideas/suggestions anyone might have.

Hail Satan!
Tony

hey im in the corps too, you in nc or ca,im very new to satanism, but i live off base, also unless your command does health and comforts you can store ll your stuff in the wall locker, but not really to much of a chance for an alter. but if your in the area and need a place my your welcome here.

richard

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "marinucciusmc" <marinucciusmc@... wrote:

Hey all,

Hail Satan!
Tony

Well, as in satanism everything can be done on the astral... Meditate. You can do a ''Greater Evocation of death of all xians around oneself'' with nothing but your own willpower and meditation...In theory that is.
You can just meditate, and if you're caught, tell them you were meditating. It's a common practise. Especially if you say it keeps you calm and keeps you mentally healthy they will probably even praise you for it.

Good luck friend, with Enki on your side all is possible.

Ave!

Hey all,

Hail Satan!
Tony

Having spent 8 years in the service I understand your problem. Until you get enough rank to get your own room, you will have to deal with your Satanism on the astral plane by building an astral temple. You can do that by getting a few minutes to yourself here and there. Some here will say you have the right to demand your "religious freedom" while in the service but those of us that have been there know that this only works on paper. If you let out that you are a Satanist to a non-follower, you will be harrassed beyond belief with little to no recourse. Satan is not like these jewhova based beleifs. I do not eve call what we do a religion since you have to have faith for a religion. I have no faith in Father Satan simply because I have KNOWLEDGE Of Father Satan. As such he does not require anything of you that you are not capable of providing. Ritual shows RESPECT and those rituals can be done in an astral temple until you are able to provide yourself physical ritual supplies.
Thank you for your service. May I reccommend that you keep all copies of medical recordsyou have if you leave the service. As a disabled veteran I can tell you it will go a long way in the years to come if you ever need medical care from the VA as they are royal assholes. Father Satan has helped me in many ways in my fight with the VA.
Semper fi, brother!

Hey all,

Hail Satan!
Tony

Hey Tony. Searchingeast666 is pretty well right. But there is one more thing which might help which he forgot to mention There are certain demons who specialize in military. All sects of army, navy and airforce. If you could somehow manage to find time to cimmunicate with one of them I'm sure they could help you find the privacy necessary. But apart from that, I agree entirely with searchingeast666. Good luck my friend

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, 6 December, 2009 10:14:51 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: In the Marine Corps, in the barracks, theres a problem

Hey Tony,

First I'd just like to thank you man. You've offered yourself up for service where many(myself included) will not. You guys don't get thanked enough.

Now, on to the serious stuff. The army is a VERY hard place for a Satanist. Like you said, most of the people around you are going to be very christian and not accepting AT ALL of outside beliefs. You need to be very careful what you say and what you expose to these people. No matter what loyalties or bonds you have made with them, when it comes to their 'god' they will turn on ANYONE. You have to be careful.

If you don't want to play along and act the 'god fearing' part, your best bet will be to say that you are atheist or that you "believe in a higher power, but not the church". These ideas are much more accepted and will not get you singled out, like being a Satanist would. This IS one of those situations where it is ABSOLUTELY fine to deny your beliefs publicly. Satan will not be upset or punish you, do not worry about that. Satan wants us to be safe and to stay out of harm's way. These things will not be accomplished by overtly following your beliefs. Stay hidden, practice silently, and wait until the time you have more privacy.

For rituals, you are in a really hard spot. Like you said, you can go the hotel route, but that will get expensive and only be good for your dedication and maybe a few more. For any regular rituals or summonings you want to do, you need your own private space - which is a major problem for many Satanists... you are not alone. There really isn't much you can do in your current situation. If you get the chance to move to a more private living situation, definitely take it.

On the bright side, it probably won't be a big deal for you to openly meditate. Many martial arts and other fighting styles have a spiritual and meditative side, and this is usually not looked upon as too 'weird'. Just don't talking about it a lot and make yourself look like some new age nut. Stay quiet and act like it makes you punch harder or something... there shouldn't be too many questions - and it is VERY important.

So, I guess my final advice is stay under the radar, start meditating regularly, and focus on that until you have the privacy to start spirit communication and ritual work. And like you said, a hotel will do in a pinch.

Ut Servo Diabolus!
HG
--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "marinucciusmc" <marinucciusmc@ ... wrote:

Hey all,

Hail Satan!
Tony
Win 1 of 4 Sony home entertainment packs thanks to Yahoo!7. Enter now.

I'm in the marine corps as well I'm a lcpl in pensacola florida. I became a satanist just a little over 2 months ago. My number is available to u should u want it I can help a little. Ave Satanas.

Connected by MOTOBLUR™ on T-Mobile

Dedicate in your astral temple, our father understands cercumstances may not always make it possible to dedicate how it says on the JoS site, and, as far as medatation exercises go, only you need to know what your really doing, clearing your mind, realxing, are also both valid reasons to meditate, you dont have to confess your a Satanist and proud to anyone.

Hail Enki and all his children, our time will come

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "searchingeast666" <searchingeast666@... wrote:

Hey Tony,

For rituals, you are in a really hard spot. Like you said, you can go the hotel route, but that will get expensive and only be good for your dedication and maybe a few more. For any regular rituals or summonings you want to do, you need your own private space - which is a major problem for many Satanists...you are not alone. There really isn't much you can do in your current situation. If you get the chance to move to a more private living situation, definitely take it.

On the bright side, it probably won't be a big deal for you to openly meditate. Many martial arts and other fighting styles have a spiritual and meditative side, and this is usually not looked upon as too 'weird'. Just don't talking about it a lot and make yourself look like some new age nut. Stay quiet and act like it makes you punch harder or something...there shouldn't be too many questions - and it is VERY important.

Ut Servo Diabolus!
HG
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "marinucciusmc" <marinucciusmc@ wrote:

Hey all,

Hail Satan!
Tony

hail satan brother,
I'm AD in the Marine Corps as well. heres what I've done to get around the problem of barracks life....

Nothing says you can't change the ritual to meet your needs. I've discovered along time ago that what matters is your heart not what you can do. Yeah I can't burn a parchment, but that doesn't mean I dont feel as strongly for the work I am doing right? I know you probably have a room mate being a JR Marine in the "bricks". But why can't you go to bed early and meditate in the prone position. Yeah you will fall asleep a lot at first, but in the long run your mind will be that much stronger. If you want I will give you my .mil address so you can MSG with any questions you have. I know military life sucks..... As a senior Sgt I know shit can get stressful. But remember why you joined in the first place. And know that you have more brethren in the military than you think. I've meet several who were I will say this as a friend/brother, The Marine Corps is one of those places where discrimination is still technically allowed. Yeah its on paper that its not. But lets be real about things... whats your christian equal opportunity rep going to do if a satanist feels hes been discriminated against???? Shredder any one????? Keep your faith secret. I know the other members will disagree and be like WTF why be ashamed!!!! they are not Marine Corps, its not shame its necessity. You know how much shit you can go through if your "superiors" don't like you. How your peers will look down on you and try and screw you over. I'm on MCAS miramar San Diego, so we are a bit more relaxed. However I learned my lesson the hard way after a year on Okinawa,Japan. My present coworkers believe I'm an atheist. My close friends and fiancee know the truth. I went through hell when I was open about the Father to the wrong people. Normally it wouldn't matter. In the military it does. Its the grim reality we both live in. To have fools judge you and control you because they are fools. But dont give up. What ever trials you go through.. Father may lol, but in the end he makes up for it. Makes up for it in what you didn't expect, and more than what you expected.
I know I was kind of ranting but that was my take on military and Satanism. if you have any questions my contact is Belcher Sgt Aaron D. The only sgt aaron belcher out there. Email me anytime. Or call me doesn't matter. I dont really like giving out my phone online. If you don't have an NMCI account yet just ask someone to look up your "cousin" for you. I'm a Sgt on Miramar and I'm with MWSS 473. Like I said the only Sgt Aaron Belcher out there.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "searchingeast666" <searchingeast666@... wrote:

Hey Tony,

Ut Servo Diabolus!
HG
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "marinucciusmc" <marinucciusmc@ wrote:

Hey all,

Hail Satan!
Tony

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back