Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Important Question About Subliminals And Personal Use?

Lance Chapman

hello every one,
i have an important question about using subliminals for personal use to enhance a part of me,

i have been using special psychic subliminals to help my mind be put into the "i believe in myself" kind of thinking.

i was just wondering if use of subliminals could weaken or strengthen or
weaken a part of my mind, and i was wondering also if it would implant any obstacles?. thank you all so much.

That's an interesting question Lance..From my experience using subliminals I always seem to do the opposite of what is subliminally sent into my mind. Maybe it's because I'm a rebel, I'm not sure..I'm not certain everyone would react the same way, this is just from my personal expereince. If something subliminally says that "I would like a chocolate cream pie with whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles"..I might stop at a store and get a pie, but it may not be a pie with whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles. Just because it says "whipped cream and choclate sprinkles, doesn't mean I'm going to stop and pick up that exact same pie. It may just have whipped cream on it instead of the chocolate sprinkles.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lance Chapman" <bethrezan@... wrote:

hello every one,
i have an important question about using subliminals for personal use to enhance a part of me,

i have been using special psychic subliminals to help my mind be put into the "i believe in myself" kind of thinking.

weaken a part of my mind, and i was wondering also if it would implant any obstacles?. thank you all so much.

you can mess yourself up if you don't know what you're doing, I suggest you start and follow the spiritual warfare 6 month program.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lance Chapman" <bethrezan@... wrote:

hello every one,

It is vital to know how to word the subliminal message and control what messages are being sent.
If you are wording them, you know how to word them and you make sure no other subliminals are embedded in whatever programme you are using they may work for you.
I personally doubt if this is the way forward. I do not oppose the use of technology to enhance or speed up psychic or other development but you need to ensure you are using other methods and tools for development at the same time.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "just666relax" <ihave.found_home@... wrote:

you can mess yourself up if you don't know what you're doing, I suggest you start and follow the spiritual warfare 6 month program.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lance Chapman" <bethrezan@ wrote:

hello every one,

Oh yea I remember reading, and it makes sense, that if you want to use that sort of thing it's best to record yourself saying what it is you want put into your mind, of course in the present tense and saying for example 'I am' not 'you are' and then play the recording on repeat when you're asleep each night.

Personally I don't trust those things. Either way they're unnecessary. Re-programming your mind can be done with affirmations while in a deep trance state. You could add energy of the relevant colour to that, as you would when programming your aura, except obviously apply it to your mind instead. There are also Runes you can use for increasing self-confidence and similiar.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back