Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Important Notice: Members Allowed to Apply

Reclaiming our power in the real world. Joy of Satan is the only and most powerful authority related to all spiritual arts, occultism, religion and system on this whole Planet, created and maintained by Gods and their direct and beloved High Priests, also, much loved community.

Members are allowed to fulfil a crucial role in this project related to the above powerful statement.

Under the directive and orders of High Priest HoodedCobra we will operate a new department aimed at enlightening the masses.

This project is not like the many others, as this one relates to an expansive force never seen before, we will have great and hard times together. But as hard times come and as good times come, an invitation to this brotherhood can be a salvation for many.

The roles and actual work of this project will be diverse and related to simple tasks done in a timed manner, accepting and following protocols, instructions, up to more higher levels of involvement one can grow into and fulfil. This type of work will include having fun and interesting situations as well, including climbing towards rewards and power.

For the selection of this, you will be judged by your present Joy of Satan forum behavior, all will be given a chance, please relate to me your interest in a Direct Message for an invitation.
I've not any idea how to message privately on this setup, but I will offer my services here and now, as this is the entire reason I have returned - to the forum. I never left the faith or Ministry. I just had an angel on my back to kill. Forever your attack dog, the Serpent's Wolf returns to his sworn duty.

I would be interested in this. I plan to start archiving the JOS soon if that will be of any help.

Reclaiming our power in the real world. Joy of Satan is the only and most powerful authority related to all spiritual arts, occultism, religion and system on this whole Planet, created and maintained by Gods and their direct and beloved High Priests, also, much loved community.

Members are allowed to fulfil a crucial role in this project related to the above powerful statement.

Under the directive and orders of High Priest HoodedCobra we will operate a new department aimed at enlightening the masses.

This project is not like the many others, as this one relates to an expansive force never seen before, we will have great and hard times together. But as hard times come and as good times come, an invitation to this brotherhood can be a salvation for many.

The roles and actual work of this project will be diverse and related to simple tasks done in a timed manner, accepting and following protocols, instructions, up to more higher levels of involvement one can grow into and fulfil. This type of work will include having fun and interesting situations as well, including climbing towards rewards and power.

For the selection of this, you will be judged by your present Joy of Satan forum behavior, all will be given a chance, please relate to me your interest in a Direct Message for an invitation

For the selection of this, you will be judged by your present Joy of Satan forum behavior, all will be given a chance, please relate to me your interest in a Direct Message for an invitation.
I can't send messages on dm, but i really want to join.

We never proselytize, but rather be encouraging & lead by example of personal conduct.
Ones self conduct can speak amply about their personal self & life path.

I know I'm still somewhat new in the forums and haven't been able to be on much. I was stuck in a place with a bunch of Xians and being discovered would've made me homeless. I'll leave it at that. But I'm in a good position in life now and I'm happy to do anything I can for this cause! I have one problem however... I cannot find the button to message Pluto...

I'm ready for this plan

Gerçek dünyadaki gücümüzü geri kazanmak. Şeytan Sevinci, tüm gezegendeki tüm manevi sanatlar, okültizm, din ve sistemle ilgili tek ve en güçlü otoritedir, Tanrılar ve onların doğrudan ve sevdikleri Yüksek Rahipler tarafından yaratılmış ve sürdürülmüş, aynı zamanda çok sevilen topluluk.

Üyelerin yukarıdaki güçlü açıklama ile ilgili olarak bu projede önemli bir rol oynamasına izin verilmektedir.

Başrahip HoodedCobra'nın direktifi ve emirleri altında kitleleri aydınlatmayı amaçlayan yeni bir departman işleteceğiz.

Bu proje diğerleri gibi değil, çünkü bu daha önce hiç görülmemiş geniş bir güçle ilgili, birlikte harika ve zor zamanlar geçireceğiz. Ancak zor zamanlar geldikçe ve iyi zamanlar geldikçe, bu kardeşliğe bir davet birçokları için bir kurtuluş olabilir.

Bu projenin rolleri ve fiili çalışmaları çeşitli olacak ve protokolleri, talimatları kabul edip takip ederek zamanlanmış bir şekilde yapılan basit görevlerle ilgili olacaktır, daha yüksek katılım seviyelerine kadar kişi büyüyebilir ve yerine getirebilir. Bu tür çalışmalar, ödüllere ve güce tırmanmak da dahil olmak üzere eğlenceli ve ilginç durumlara sahip olmayı içerecektir.

Bunun seçimi için, şimdiki Şeytan Sevinci forum davranışınızla değerlendirileceksiniz, hepsine bir şans verilecek, lütfen davet için Doğrudan Mesaj'a olan ilginizi bana bildirin.
Size DM yollayamam fakat her zaman herşey için buradayım.. ve projeye dahil olmak istiyorum.

I haven't received any feedback either from here or on protonmail. I'm still interested with project and want to join. I already follow the JoS twitter community, I would like to join it too. Thought I must wait until i got a feedback, hope I'm not late.

I messaged all and replied to those who did message me, thank you very much. If there is anyone I missed, please alert me. I am waiting for more SS to join this wonderful ship we are building. It is all about creating our image and spreading the truth in the world. I am patiently waiting for you.
I have privately messaged you 2 times with no feedback, maybe something went wrong with those messages. I'm still interested in the project.

Hello , I would like to be apart of this no matter how small. I always felt the want and need to talk to others about Satan and the gods and the horrible terrific disgusting lies others say of us. I want others who were like me to see the actual truth and the beauty and wonder of the universe. Anyways I hope I get this but even if I don’t I know that there is a plan. Hail Satan

Hi, I am volunteering. I've not been very active here, more like a lurker so I cannot pm. I'll post my mail address if that's okay with the moderators (ty btw) dedicated for the forums ; [email protected] (It's Tutanota)

I hope that I am not too late, i've been quite hesitant to join the effort but the signs I received from the gods encourages me to partake in this. Thank you very much in advance, hail satan <333

I'm interested and would like to be involved. I'm currently helping with translations but I'd like to be considered, perhaps in the near future. I know I don't have many posts, but I'm active, especially in Spiritual Warfare. If it helps, I wrote a crypto-mining guide for our family, here in the forums, about two years ago. I had a long delay of not being able to log on but it was my fault. I was treating my user name as one word instead of adding spaces. Big face plant for that, lol! Anyway, thank you your time. Hail Satan!

Wanted to specify that this topic is about assembling for outreach and activism efforts online. I am also a direct participant there, this will be a focus for the JoS in 2024.

JG Pluto is in charge of this project. I want to also thank him for his leadership.

Those who do tasks in this will also eventually be rewarded via the JoS Donor system, getting a ranking and so on. The same has been the case for translators and other members who have done things for the JoS. Already existing Donors will receive extra perks for participation.

The Donor system is getting an overhaul for maximum gains for Donors and effectiveness. Because due to problems in managing it, I have not given all the things I wanted to give, and want to give out the maximum. This is a central aspect of attention for Satanic Year 2024-2025.

I wish you all who will enlist the very best.
How am I able to help, if any is needed ? I can’t message; how am I able to do that?
Hail Satan and bless the ministry and members of the JoS.
Wanted to specify that this topic is about assembling for outreach and activism efforts online. I am also a direct participant there, this will be a focus for the JoS in 2024.

JG Pluto is in charge of this project. I want to also thank him for his leadership.

Those who do tasks in this will also eventually be rewarded via the JoS Donor system, getting a ranking and so on. The same has been the case for translators and other members who have done things for the JoS. Already existing Donors will receive extra perks for participation.

The Donor system is getting an overhaul for maximum gains for Donors and effectiveness. Because due to problems in managing it, I have not given all the things I wanted to give, and want to give out the maximum. This is a central aspect of attention for Satanic Year 2024-2025.

I wish you all who will enlist the very best.
is there any way I can help? I want to have more involvement with anything that furthers the mission of the Joy of Satan.

Hi brother. Can I join the project? I will do my best to contribute for our cause.

This project is not like the many others, as this one relates to an expansive force never seen before, we will have great and hard

Hello JG, I have tried to send you a direct message but this does not work. I am still interested in participating, I will help in any way I can. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Thank you.

Hi!
I'd love to participate in helping promote the Gods.
I'm very newly Dedicated and still pretty new here, open to putting in a lot of work when it comes to social media.
I couldn't drop a direct message because I don't have the minimum number of postings yet.

Hello NakedPluto!
Even though I'm brand new here, I have a strong interest in advocating for JoS and its members and volunteering to contribute. It would be a great honor for me to play an important role in this project. I do my meditations regularly anyway and will ask Lord Satan what he can use me for.
By the way, I have noticed that the German website is empty in many places and the translations are often very poor. I would like to fill in the empty pages and make improvements, if you wish.
I would like to gradually give JoS and Father Satan back some of my strength, because thanks to the practical instructions from JoS and the support of Lord Satan, I am growing daily on my spiritual path. I can feel this very clearly and am more than grateful for it.

Hail Lord Abraxas!
Hail Lord Lucifuge Rofocal!
Hail Lord Asmodeus!

Hail Satan!

Greetings!
i'm sorry, i hope i don't sound too impatient, but i have managed to send a DM in regards to the request to apply, but unfortunately i still haven't received a response,after more than 1 week...

i would like to help advance the cause of the JOS , of course ☥
1 week is not a long time. JoS Guardians are extremely busy. Some people may have to wait months.

You have to consider that, on top of their personal life, they also Guardian responsibilities. They don't have spare time to waste gaming, chitchatting, and watching Netflix/anime like many people here seem to have.

Just be patient and he'll get back to you.

1 week is not a long time. JoS Guardians are extremely busy. Some people may have to wait months.

You have to consider that, on top of their personal life, they also Guardian responsibilities. They don't have spare time to waste gaming, chitchatting, and watching Netflix/anime like many people here seem to have.

Just be patient and he'll get back to you.
this is not just merely a matter of "slowness" by the admins potentialy caused by lack of time... i was already suspecting that, but i wasn't 100 % sure, hence why i attracted attention temporarily after 1 week has passed <

but now, i'm sure about it, this is of course, all part of a plan by the GODS <

i can definitely feel it, the signs are there and the behaviour of individuals towards me, it all points towards a divine Test, to which i am being Subjected ☥

therefore, i'm ready to wait even 1 year if necessary, in regards to said formality...and at the end of the day, i mean, that obviously doesn't stop me from contributing to the cause anyway, through various ways ☥

Hello, could I please get your email so I may send you one to know what to do for activism, I really wanna help but I can’t message yet. Take your time as I know it will take a bit for you to respond. But I’d love to be a part of this. Thank you
Hail Satan!

I very much want to be a part of this and hope that i am messaging in the correct way i should have been getting on my account a long time ago but i was just getting on it on guest mode time to get out of the comfort zone :)

Hello, could I please get your email so I may send you one to know what to do for activism, I really wanna help but I can’t message yet. Take your time as I know it will take a bit for you to respond. But I’d love to be a part of this. Thank you
Hail Satan!
He will probably reach back to you at some point, just be patient. This may take a few weeks but it's worth it.

I tried to contact you but I think the message was not sent.. I would be happy to contribute to the project.

Hail Satan!

Hello mighty brother JGNP, super interested in being part of the program. Always wanted to do something like this, it would be an honor to be part of the team.

I cant send pm, i dont see options, how can i do it?

I cant send pm, i dont see options, how can i do it?
That's because you don't have sufficient activity on this forum. You need to post more and comment more before being able to PM people.

Everyone.

The server is down for now, but it is due to interference and obstacles. No issues, I have the full backup. We are going to move the server potentially and it will be up soon.

Edit: everyone the server is back up. Everything should be about where you left it. Let me or JG NakedPluto know if there are any issues.

Last edited:

Hi Nakedpluto, a while back i experienced issues with my cellphone off which i was forced to reset everything.
I tried logging back on the Project but my account was suspended
I sincerely apologies for that and i was hoping to return back to the project

My username was king of Gods

If you read this i hope u may help me

Everyone.

The server is down for now, but it is due to interference and obstacles. No issues, I have the full backup. We are going to move the server potentially and it will be up soon.
I was curious at what happened when I couldn’t log in and the messages in the app weren’t syncing.

I messaged JG NP before seeing this. I thought it was some mercury retrograde occurrences…

Anyway, thanks.

I am not allowed to post picture or message in element chat, it fails all the time. :/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back