Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Important Notice: Members Allowed to Apply

What can new members, like me, or members, in general, do to help the cause?
Surely, there are some basic, universal things that would help, that anyone can do, right?

What can new members, like me, or members, in general, do to help the cause?
Surely, there are some basic, universal things that would help, that anyone can do, right?
The best thing you can always do as an SS is put your own oxygen mask on first. Develop yourself and protect both yourself and the people close to you.

Additionally, new members who are Dedicated and want to help the cause can always join Outreach, it's not exclusively for people who are more advanced.
Contact JG NakedPluto if you're interested in joining and helping promote.

Reclaiming our power in the real world. Joy of Satan is the only and most powerful authority related to all spiritual arts, occultism, religion and system on this whole Planet, created and maintained by Gods and their direct and beloved High Priests, also, much loved community.

Members are allowed to fulfil a crucial role in this project related to the above powerful statement.

Under the directive and orders of High Priest HoodedCobra we will operate a new department aimed at enlightening the masses.

This project is not like the many others, as this one relates to an expansive force never seen before, we will have great and hard times together. But as hard times come and as good times come, an invitation to this brotherhood can be a salvation for many.

The roles and actual work of this project will be diverse and related to simple tasks done in a timed manner, accepting and following protocols, instructions, up to more higher levels of involvement one can grow into and fulfil. This type of work will include having fun and interesting situations as well, including climbing towards rewards and power.

For the selection of this, you will be judged by your present Joy of Satan forum behavior, all will be given a chance, please relate to me your interest in a Direct Message for an invitation.
Project still up?

Reclaiming our power in the real world. Joy of Satan is the only and most powerful authority related to all spiritual arts, occultism, religion and system on this whole Planet, created and maintained by Gods and their direct and beloved High Priests, also, much loved community.

Members are allowed to fulfil a crucial role in this project related to the above powerful statement.

Under the directive and orders of High Priest HoodedCobra we will operate a new department aimed at enlightening the masses.

This project is not like the many others, as this one relates to an expansive force never seen before, we will have great and hard times together. But as hard times come and as good times come, an invitation to this brotherhood can be a salvation for many.

The roles and actual work of this project will be diverse and related to simple tasks done in a timed manner, accepting and following protocols, instructions, up to more higher levels of involvement one can grow into and fulfil. This type of work will include having fun and interesting situations as well, including climbing towards rewards and power.

For the selection of this, you will be judged by your present Joy of Satan forum behavior, all will be given a chance, please relate to me your interest in a Direct Message for an invitation.
Greetings Brother It's Differently A Good chance to advance.Hail Satan

Hello mighty brother just a reminder that I’m absolutely thrilled to be apart of the project please consider me. I’ve been a satanist for more than 14 years. I made an account not so long ago. HAIL SATAN FOREVER

I would like to know more please.

Get in touch with me when you have the chance.

I would like to know more please.

Get in touch with me when you have the chance.

You have to mail him if you want to participate. You get an account that you'll use to spread Satanism to the public. That's all you have to know.

Hello. I'm a new member, but I'm willing to help. I can't send you a private message, so I'm writing here. Thank you in advance!

I messaged all and replied to those who did message me, thank you very much. If there is anyone I missed, please alert me. I am waiting for more SS to join this wonderful ship we are building. It is all about creating our image and spreading the truth in the world. I am patiently waiting for you.
hey I wanna join too

Due to an immense amount of messages and many not being able to message me and other issues, I will try to get everyone in today.

Please install this application on your device/s: https://element.io

Create an account and do this by choosing to host the account on the domain/server name "demonicarmy.com" (you have to edit the matrix name and write demonicarmy.com).

To join Outreach Program:
1. You can send me a message on Element Directly to my ID: @gracessecret:demonicarmy.com OR
2. Send me your ID/username address number in Private Message here OR email to [email protected]

Do not ask each other about IDs, do not open any channels on the server or Direct Message anyone but me.
You must use the Ancient-Forums nickname on the element platform as well. After being approved, we will see and talk inside the project Rooms.

Those who for varying reasons have been banned, kicked out, left or had issues of any kind, please let me know for another round of appliance if you desire this. The rewards for the JoSDonors have been given for the first generation of SS in the project that worked very hard. Soon another review is coming up.

Thank you very much.

Happy to see that more people are being welcomed into this project. It truly is an important part of our movement, growing our presence and showing people the way to Lord Satan.
I can only speak positively on it. If your English is good and you want to help out, this is absolutely a project to join and help in.

I've wrote 1 month ago still nothing.

Thank you all who messaged me. I have a lot of messages to reply to, and as I am organizing some things and other things have to happen first, I will get to you in little time. I will also message those who cannot. We need more people as well, so please reply/message.
Hello there.
As I am a new member I also can't send DM, but it would be a great honor to be part of this project and grow with other members while participating in activities together.

I really can't find where to send the private letter, so I'd better send it here.
I'm from a non-English speaking country, so my English may not be very good. I'm very sorry.
I am a young person from China, and I learned about Satanism through some obscure forums in China. Although these places are not well-known, exploring them is one of my pleasures.
I resonate with the doctrines of your religion, especially the parts about personal freedom and self-actualization. In my real life and the society I live in, these ideas are not common, and sometimes even subject me to some discrimination and misunderstanding. But I believe, as Satanism advocates, everyone should bravely pursue their own truth and desires.
Therefore, I hope to become a member of your religion, to learn about Satanism with more like-minded people. Since the spread of Satanic culture in China is very limited, I have only learned about it through some obscure websites and group chats in China,So I want to learn more here..

I really can't find where to send the private letter, so I'd better send it here.
I'm from a non-English speaking country, so my English may not be very good. I'm very sorry.
I am a young person from China, and I learned about Satanism through some obscure forums in China.

Hi Survival and isolation,

Firstly, welcome to Ancient-forums. It sounds like you have come directly here.

I would encourage you to read and study the Joy of Satan website. https://joyofsatan.org . There is much to learn here too, but the website should be your first and primary port of call.

If you have any questions then by all means feel free to make a new post on the forums here. My experience is that you will always receive a helpful response. Thanks.

I am much willing to do whatever it takes to get the masses awoken Hail Satan

i volunteer jennifer lawrence GIF

Add another to the list of those who can't message you, Pluto lmaooo.
No, but in all seriousness, I would love to partake in this as well. I have had a few ideas in the short amount of time that I've been a member, and I truly would love to help in the outreach program. I agree the world DESERVES to know OUR GODS! Forever thankful for JOS ministries and every single member who is serving the TRUE purpose of humanity. The Age of Aquarius is among us, family. It's the Age of Enlightenment! Ave Father Lucifer, now until forevermore 💙

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back