Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I'M SICK OF FUCKING JEWS

Stromae

I want them gone. All of them. Now. I have had enough of their shit. What can I do tell me please... Every single human being needs to revolt against them right now.

Final Rtr that is all you need to do. If it was easy to get rid of them now we would have already done it. It takes time unfortunately...

I have been upset with them recently as well. RTR and Race awakening rituals get it done. Makes me wish Hitler and the nazis actually did throw them in ovens :D

Stromae said:
I want them gone. All of them. Now. I have had enough of their shit. What can I do tell me please... Every single human being needs to revolt against them right now.

Final RTR

Direct your hatred through RTRs, lest you do something stupid.

Control your emotions and don't be a raving madman/woman.

Focus, and stay in the law. Don't burn down churches or other places of worship. Don't assault people or verbally harass them. Don't steal or vandalize.

You want to be useful to Satan? Stay out of trouble, stay out of jail and ask Satan, himself, how you can help him out in this War, using the best of your skills, talents and resources while keeping a low profile.

Stay safe, and work smart.

luis said:
Final Rtr that is all you need to do. If it was easy to get rid of them now we would have already done it. It takes time unfortunately...

They went too far this time with the coronavirus. This was the last straw for me. The whole humanity needs to unite and exterminate them. What are people waiting for exactly? To start killing their children?

Stromae said:
luis said:

They went too far this time with the coronavirus. This was the last straw for me. The whole humanity needs to unite and exterminate them. What are people waiting for exactly? To start killing their children?

I'd have to hunt for it, but I know many other members here are familiar with a statement somewhere on JoS that states the enemy is not excessively fearful of physical retaliation. Granted, literally every Gentile rising up against them would have them shitting themselves - but how would such an extreme event come to be in the first place?

What the enemy genuinely fears instead, is spiritual retaliation. This is because not only are spiritually awakened and healthy Gentiles harder to dupe and control, but what happens on the astral will manifest physically. A big reason why the Jews have been able to successfully operate in relative secrecy despite the seemingly blatant openness of their crimes is because they have hoarded spiritual power for themselves while we have degenerated over millennia. They put energy and effort into protecting themselves against deserved justice for their crimes, including that little ritual of theirs that's specifically designed to shift blame onto another party. Thus, this is what has manifested physically in the world.

By doing the Final RTR and stripping them of their ability to protect themselves like this, the thing that you're wanting - the thing that we're all very much wanting - will physically happen. We are not just obliterating their spiritual defenses, we are cursing them back and seeing to it that they're exposed whilst simultaneously providing protection to our people. That is why if you look around the world today, more and more people are getting fed up with Jews. Accusations of antisemitism are not as effective in ruining a person's life as they were a few years back. Any time they try any of their bullshit tricks, it takes mere moments for people to see the Yiddish hand behind the curtain, pulling the strings. They try to erase evidence of this, doing things like editing the "Early Life" section of a Jew's Wikipedia article to remove the proof, but all of it is documented and shared before they're able. As is their attempts to cover their own tracks.

It is very hard to initiate an ideological movement of people. It's difficult to try to get others to listen to you and take action towards a specific goal. It'll be even harder to convince people of the Satanic perspective, a perspective they've been taught to reject and revile their entire lives. However, because what happens on the astral will physically manifest, the Final RTR genuinely is the best tool for this for that very reason. Do it daily. Do it as much as you're able. Take physical yet safe measures like dispensing JoS tracts. Get more potential Final RTR foot soldiers on the ground. The dominoes will continue to fall as they have been.

Well I registered to this site just to post on this forum.

Anyone who doesn't Realize the Fucking Ugly Obnoxious Materialistic Selfish Sack-o-shit Jews are behind virtually every reason that Life is Slavery on this Planet (in terms of lack of freedom - D-shits that think they have any real freedom are kidding themselves...Like ants in a 2D world saying they are 3-dimensional)...anyone that hasn't figured this out by now has never questioned authority..too lazy to do simple research... and perhaps deserve the Death Injection. I was a molecular Microbiologist phd for 20 years and a few things I must add.

Every major lab in Pharm industry is now run by jews, I worked in pharm drug development and virology.

NOONE has Died from a corona virus infection,,,, PERIOD.
ANYONE who has received the death jab will die far Younger than they should, from autoimmunity, destruction of their own tissues and organs ... usually this takes about 5-20 years... the spike protein also destroys the immune system slowly by destroying b lymphocytes vdj recombination, etc..so most will also have AIDS, basically.

The whole idea for the fake pandemic was depopulation from the get-go, I know an insider at NASA who told me we are almost guaranteed a mini or full blown ice age by 2030, the entire midwest will be under a glacier most of the year. so put it together.

I don't believe in satan per se because all Abrahamic religions were started by jews and FULL OF LIES - PURE MIND CONTROL...BUT THE GNOSTICS WERE CORRECT - THE GOD OF THE JEWS (THE DEMIURGE) CREATED NOTHING, HE AND HIS ARCHONS ARE ALL ABOUT SIMULATION...FAKE REALITY...AND THERE IS A REAL GOD, PERHAPS HE WAS FIRST GIVEN THE NAME LUCIFER SINCE IT MEANS LIGHT BRINGER... THE REAL GOD DOES NOT FUCK AROUND WITH MATERIAL THINGS... AND HE'S NOT JEALOUS AND VIOLENT LIKE YHWH CALLED HIMSELF...

BTW - WE NEED TO IMPALE EVERY JEW IN HIGH PLACES - EVERY MAJOR DRUG COMPANY AND MAJOR HOSPITAL IS RUN BY A FUCKING UGLY (NEANDERTHAL GENETICALLY) ...JEW. VLAD THE IMPALER HAD IT RIGHT.

Roentgen said:
I don't believe in satan per se because all Abrahamic religions were started by jews and FULL OF LIES - PURE MIND CONTROL...

Welcome, since you are new here, it is recommended you read our websites to understand what Satan and the Joy of Satan is all about.

https://www.satanisgod.org/

Satan is a being predating xianity and any other abrahamic filth by literally hundreds of thousands of years.

The original ancient schools of spirituality, which the Joy of Satan is the modern revival of, predated xianity by thousands of years, none of this, neither Satan nor the Joy of Satan has anything to do with the jewish interpretation of spirituality and religion or their lies and slander about our original Gods and what we call today as Spiritual Satanism.

Hail Satan!

Stromae said:
luis said:

Avoid talking about extermination, this is spiritual warfare and that's it.
They want to make us look like terrorists or something else to shut us down.

To vent your anger I recommend the FRTR (3 in 1), it is very useful and effective and if you are able you can curse all the jews on the globe.

As is everyone here.

Stromae said:
luis said:

This is the kind of stuff that you shouldn't say online anywhere. I learned my lesson the hard way on yahoo answers one time and I didn't even say it that directly.

Stromae said:
luis said:

Channeling those emotions and visualizations into Final RTR + addons will boost them a lot.
I know for a fact Satanic warriors sometimes need to be fed up with the enemy, so we can throw our rage into our Ritual against the enemy to raise their efficency.
Just focusing on your astral target while finalizing the FRTR will cause the enemy to feel an astral punch coming to them. You can hit them, this way.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back