Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

im new

[email protected]

i dont understand any of it i stubeld acros the website and am
intrested and beleve wat ive red but i want to get deeper into it

i was a christian somewhat somthing was missing and wrong until i met a stanist named cole who becam a good friend but i cnat find him anymore i want to become a satanist it fells right but it is scary

my name is cody,im a bit overwhelmed at this. im new to satan. i dont want to rush things.ive commited myself to satan. but i dont know what to do next. ive meditated afew times but havent gotten the feel for it. so i need some help and advice on what to do. im sorry,my thoughts are a little scattered. okay. i just need begining advice. what should i do at this time?

iv been studding on joyofsatan for w while now, i got the website from a friend who was thinking about turn but chickened out ( he was afraid that God would get mad at him) anyways i would just like some pointers on how to get started, iv yet to do the dedication ritual only because i dont have the candles or anything to prick my finger with (can i use a kitchen knife?) so im planing to do it in my astral temple as soon as i know how at make one. plus i live in a Christian home will Satan be made at that or the fact i would have to hide the fact that im a Satanist to everyone? i dont want to make him made in anyway. So if anyone can get back to be it would be a big help, i have a lot questions that i would like answers, if it is at all possible to talk to someone one on one though email or text it would help me a lot

Its bin 2 days since ive lerned about our true creator and it makes sense but every time i use my pendelum i cant tell any results wat shuld i do cuz idk thanks i gess.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Stephen" <reeper_skull@... wrote:
so im new to satanism and was wondering were i should start?
i guess i should be clearer

im 15 and have yet to dedacte my soul to satin my home is mostly atheist at my dads except his girlfreind is cathlic but she dosent belive in organized religon and my moms house is christian luthran to be exact and so i most hide it from my step dad
any ways i was wondering how i should do the dedication cerimone cause i have no candles or insents and i cant burn any thing in my room
im also having truble on what a astral tempole is?

I have not performed the initiation ritual yet, but my beliefs are strong in Satanism and Satan. Could I still call myself a Satanist?

i called myself a Satanist for a couple of weeks before i did the dedication, cause i had alot of obstacles in the way the prevented me from doing the dedication. so i would say yes

To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, November 27, 2009 6:11:57 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] im new

I have not performed the initiation ritual yet, but my beliefs are strong in Satanism and Satan. Could I still call myself a Satanist?

Yes of course you can. If you believe Satan and Demons as great and good beings and you live life according to your own will and not to any one elses (especially Xianity) then yes, you are a Satanist.  
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, 28 November, 2009 1:11:57 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] im new

Last chance to win a Sony entertainment pack thanks to Yahoo!7. Hurry, ends Nov 30. Enter now.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back