Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Im new to this...

gary

Hey guys and gals. Im new to Satanism. I meditate at least 3 hours a day, mostly at night. My friends do not support me being a satanist, how do i get them to see what i have seen. That which is the beauty of Satanism? I don't want to appear to forceful...

Don't. We cannot tell people "DEDICATE!!" This is no xianity.

Good that you don't want to be forceful. They have to see for themselves. Or suffer. I know, it may hurt that you are alone in your path, and the others do not wish to see the truth. You're NOT alone HERE.

You can (or should), however, study exposingchristianity.com, JoS as well, do your own studies (self-study is the key here) so as to show them that they are wrong and we are right. Laern some excerpts from the buybull, a bit about history, mythology (Sumerian especially) and you will crush them, or enlighten. Bear in mind - xianity is ignorance, an we are the exact opposite. Knowledge is a large part of Satanism.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gary" <tiermishue@... wrote:

Hey guys and gals. Im new to Satanism. I meditate at least 3 hours a day, mostly at night. My friends do not support me being a satanist, how do i get them to see what i have seen. That which is the beauty of Satanism? I don't want to appear to forceful...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gary" <tiermishue@... wrote:
Hi there, I know where you are coming from. Most of my friends are atheist skeptics(you know, the kind of people who only believe in the physical world)and of course I would be glad if they were to share my views.

However I have learned, that most of the time it's completly impossible to convince people like that by simply argueing. Not only that, but I don't want to appear like some preaching xian asshole who can't accept differing opinions.

So my plan is pretty much this. I'll advance my spiritul powers enough so that alone will be enough to convince them. I think most people want to believe, but also don't want to be fooled(this is a perfectly healthy attitude in my opinion, after all, this world is full of con artists and would-be-phychics).

I hope that can be of use to you.

Hail Satan.

Hey, you meditate 3 hours a day?That's awesome!!I wish i had the time for this!!Well I can do that in weekends only.

If your friends are brainwashed xians you should them you're something else. They won't listen to anythng if you mention the word "Satan". They have to be openminded enough to hear your explanation that True Satanism has nothing with what they've been brainwashed to think and is actually Original Paganism. It helps in those cases to tell them you're a Pagan or Hindu. The sad thing is you can't get them to see what you've seen, they've got to try meditating of their own free will and with an open mind. If they are close minded its pretty much nothing you can do :(

oh, well then im screwed, they are as stubborn as... well, a very stubborn thing. Whatever you know, if they don't respect my decision, then they arn't true friends i guess...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mahaga10" <mahaga10@... wrote:

Hey, you meditate 3 hours a day?That's awesome!!I wish i had the time for this!!Well I can do that in weekends only.

If your friends are brainwashed xians you should them you're something else. They won't listen to anythng if you mention the word "Satan". They have to be openminded enough to hear your explanation that True Satanism has nothing with what they've been brainwashed to think and is actually Original Paganism. It helps in those cases to tell them you're a Pagan or Hindu. The sad thing is you can't get them to see what you've seen, they've got to try meditating of their own free will and with an open mind. If they are close minded its pretty much nothing you can do :(

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gary" <tiermishue@ wrote:

The best way, I found, is to show them This. then ask them if they think these are good morals and guidelines to live by.
 Teach the "philosophy" behind Satanism.
 You and they will both have a hard time arguing with what is really common sense.
 Leave out words that might scare their mushy grey matter they are passing off as brains.

1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked. 2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them. 3. When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there. 4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy. 5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal. 6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved. 7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained. 8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself. 9. Do not harm little children. 10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food. 11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, August 4, 2010 9:37:26 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Im new to this...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back