Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I'm New and I have Questions

Katie

OK I have some questions on being a Satanist, I know It's not what people I know and family says it is. 5-11 (off and on) I lived with Jehovah Witnesses and a lot of my family is to, and 2-10 I thought that things like cussing,gays,magic or even the show Inuyasha was evil (and many other things) and I liked those kind of things and I felt horrible and it didn't feel right but then I found satanism and it felt like home, I'm more happy and I can do more things. I still want to learn more I know it is not about killing and blood and gore and I have some questions for people who are so I can have that privilege.

1) To give my soul to Satan I know you have to wright your name in blood right? so I was wondering if it madders what sharp object use? because I have a bad history of cutting so theirs not to many thinks I can work with.

2) If I can't get black or blue candles is there another color I can use? or if I can paint it or will that offend them?

3) Like I said a lot of my family is Jehovah Witnesses and even though I'm 14 I can't stay home alone when I visit so I have to go to meetings is that a problem?

4)I really want a demon and I know that he/she is not my slave, pet or toy and deserves respect and I would love sum pointers on what will and wont offend them.

5)can someone send me a list of human friendly demons to summon? I want one like a guardian demon and help me with revenge with a little gody people bashing.

6)and if there is anything else I should know about demons or Satan please do share.

Hail SATAN!

Go to jos.com look up the demons. Find the one that has your birthday that is your guardian. Prick your finger with a needle and smear it across your signature. Never demand from a demon ask nicely. Remember satanism is about improving yourself but Lucipher and his demons are there to help. Any other questions just ask for my number I'm more than happy to help a fellow follower.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Katie" <kdraymor@... wrote:

OK I have some questions on being a Satanist, I know It's not what people I know and family says it is. 5-11 (off and on) I lived with Jehovah Witnesses and a lot of my family is to, and 2-10 I thought that things like cussing,gays,magic or even the show Inuyasha was evil (and many other things) and I liked those kind of things and I felt horrible and it didn't feel right but then I found satanism and it felt like home, I'm more happy and I can do more things. I still want to learn more I know it is not about killing and blood and gore and I have some questions for people who are so I can have that privilege.

1) To give my soul to Satan I know you have to wright your name in blood right? so I was wondering if it madders what sharp object use? because I have a bad history of cutting so theirs not to many thinks I can work with.

2) If I can't get black or blue candles is there another color I can use? or if I can paint it or will that offend them?

3) Like I said a lot of my family is Jehovah Witnesses and even though I'm 14 I can't stay home alone when I visit so I have to go to meetings is that a problem?

4)I really want a demon and I know that he/she is not my slave, pet or toy and deserves respect and I would love sum pointers on what will and wont offend them.

5)can someone send me a list of human friendly demons to summon? I want one like a guardian demon and help me with revenge with a little gody people bashing.

6)and if there is anything else I should know about demons or Satan please do share.

Hail SATAN!

Hello I'm cody. Go to jos.com and look up the demons and find tghe one under your birthday that is your guardian. You do not have to sign ur name in blood simply prick your finger and smear it across your signature. About does and donts.... never demand anything from a demon ask respectfully.. keep in mind the point of satanism is to improve yourself but lucipher and his demons are there to help. Any other questions shoot me some mail. Also if you want my number so you can get a hold of me directly just ask.

i can't answer all the questions but, but for the blood get like a pin or sewing needle and just prick your finger nothing to drastic, not sure but i remember reading the color is not that important it more just like a booster effect to show a little more respect i guuess.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Katie" <kdraymor@... wrote:

Hail SATAN!

Hi there. I'll try my best to answer your questions. For the first two questions, if you do your dedication ritual in your astral temple, then you won't have to worry about the candles or what you use to cut yourself.

1) It doesn't matter at all. Also, it does not matter how much blood gets on the paper.

2) It wouldn't offend them at all if you painted it. I'm not sure about different colors.

3) Going to meeting isn't a problem. Satan understands. All that matters is what's in your heart.

4) Well, they don't like it when you make assumptions on them based on xian views of them. Other than that, be polite. It would be a good idea to ask your guardian demon what does and does not offend them.

5) There's a list on joyofsatan.org of good demons you can summon. All demons are human-friendly. It would probably be a better idea to ask your guardian demon, though. They will have lots of time for you. Other demons are very busy and should only be summoned for something important.

Hail SATAN!

Cody, your Guardian Demon doesn't have to
rule the same day as your birthday. That's
stupid. I know plenty of Spiritual Satanists
and not one of them has a GD who's days correspond
to their birthdays.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cdy_robinson" <shikotax@... wrote:

Go to jos.com look up the demons. Find the one that has your birthday that is your guardian. Prick your finger with a needle and smear it across your signature. Never demand from a demon ask nicely. Remember satanism is about improving yourself but Lucipher and his demons are there to help. Any other questions just ask for my number I'm more than happy to help a fellow follower.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Katie" <kdraymor@ wrote:

Hail SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back