Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I'm looking for ideas

sij.cindori

Hello family, I've come to you all in a time of need. In the past year or so I've come to realize that I have a very long lasting and deep addiction to sugar. I've tried many things, I've battled very hard with this addiction and for some reason I just haven't had any success in kicking it entirely. I've quit cigarettes with almost no problem at all but this addiction to sugar has been insanely difficult to beat.

So my question is have any of you had an addiction as difficult as this? If so what did you do to kick it? Any certain meditations, exercises, or affirmations that helped you along? I'm simply asking because I trust you all more than a bunch of random health websites on the internet. Though of course I take that information in, and hope to compound it with the advice of my family here.

Hail Father Enki, and all the Gods and Goddesses!

I had an addiction to sugar and chocolate for many years (fortunately I have a super high metabolism lol). The day I started doing qigong was literally the day I stopped craving those. I only crave sugar or chocolate about once a month now, and it is manageable. I've read that sugar (or other junk food) cravings are because of a lack of self-nourishment, and qigong really nourishes the self.

Also, have you tried a freeing soul working?

---In [email protected], <sij.cindori@... wrote :

Hello family, I've come to you all in a time of need. In the past year or so I've come to realize that I have a very long lasting and deep addiction to sugar. I've tried many things, I've battled very hard with this addiction and for some reason I just haven't had any success in kicking it entirely. I've quit cigarettes with almost no problem at all but this addiction to sugar has been insanely difficult to beat.

So my question is have any of you had an addiction as difficult as this? If so what did you do to kick it? Any certain meditations, exercises, or affirmations that helped you along? I'm simply asking because I trust you all more than a bunch of random health websites on the internet. Though of course I take that information in, and hope to compound it with the advice of my family here.

Basic psychology for addiction is usually anxiety. What you want to do is find the reason why are you addicted into sugar. Meditations help you being more aware and helps realizing what is wrong within the self.Maybe you should do vipassana meditation. It's basically self observating meditation, you observe your body, your mind, your thoughts

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Wednesday, September 6, 2017, 10:49 PM, lydia_666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
  I had an addiction to sugar and chocolate for many years (fortunately I have a super high metabolism lol). The day I started doing qigong was literally the day I stopped craving those. I only crave sugar or chocolate about once a month now, and it is manageable. I've read that sugar (or other junk food) cravings are because of a lack of self-nourishment, and qigong really nourishes the self.

---In [email protected], <sij.cindori@... wrote :

In a gradual way, you can reduce the amount of sugar that you consume each day,for example: If you consume 250g then reduce 5% of the original amount of sugar each day until there is certain healthy limit, now consume honey instead of sugar while you are in that process. 

I've not tried that yet. I'm afraid I'm not quite at a point where I think I could achieve such a thing. I have a lot of work to do in advancing before I can do that. But I think you are right about qigong, I haven't trained in martial arts in a while and my addiction has only gotten worth. I think I'll dust off my qigong routine and get back into it. I appreciate your insight, this has been a major issue for me as I know what kind of things too much sugar can do to a body, as well as your mind. I'd like to cut it out and have done with it.

Is there a good site to practice qigong? I'd like to try it out, thanks!
Hail Satan and the Gods of Hell!
On Sep 6, 2017, at 10:49 AM, lydia_666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <sij.cindori@... wrote :

It might help somewhat to also carry around a couple of pieces of MOOKAITE…
MOOKAITE is all about endurance and pushing through when all else seems lost… not as powerful as NAUTHIZ but can be useful in a pinch! XD

Just cut the added sugar entirely. Easy as that. In my childhood would put tons of sugar in each glass of tea or coffee. Now no sugar in either for years. Much easier then trying to reduce.

Also generally stop eating crap full of sugar. Find better alternatives for everything. Bread/cheese is a good snack if you don't find better. Or a fruit can be good. And eat decent meals not piles of white flour carb. Stop the pasta, pizza and fries/chips onslaught !

I do keep some stocked black chocolate in the house however. It's helpful in emergency temporary depressive states :)

Also cut alcohol if that's a problem for you. I just drink the occasional glass of red wine.

On youtube, type in "Lee Holden Morning routine" and his evening routine as well. Both are 20 minutes long, but he also has 10 minute versions of each.

Also, Mimi Kuo-Deemer 5 Elements (about 12 minutes long), and her 8 Brocades (18 minutes if I remember correctly). Those two fixed things in my soul.

Mantak Chia also has a lot of videos but I've been unable to get them.

---In [email protected], <jerpinslazlo@... wrote :

Is there a good site to practice qigong? I'd like to try it out, thanks!
Hail Satan and the Gods of Hell!

I second Lydia's suggestion of Lee Holden's 20min or 10min chi gong routine. I have been doing it regularly for a year now and it has truly empowered my soul. I now feel my aura at will now and almost all the time... 
Just remember to amplify the energies you raise by remaining still after any practice and state some positive affirmations(protection, great health, or even from a working you are working on). This helped manifest my goals very fast and rather easily.
This Between Heaven and Earth chi gong practice is also great!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzD4svz ... 2Z7fkyj28P (Very powerful)

Lydia, I managed to get all of Mantak Chia's videos before my computer stopped working over a week ago. I don't remember if I managed to back up them before it happened, but I'll let you know. They're pretty big in any case, so I won't be able to send them by email, but if I have them I will upload them online (it takes time to upload) and share them.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Thanks Stardust, I actually downloaded them from a link you had shared and they didn't work :/

---In [email protected], <starduststreakoflightning@... wrote :

Lydia, I managed to get all of Mantak Chia's videos before my computer stopped working over a week ago. I don't remember if I managed to back up them before it happened, but I'll let you know. They're pretty big in any case, so I won't be able to send them by email, but if I have them I will upload them online (it takes time to upload) and share them.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Was it a torrent the link I gave you? It took me months for the download to start. I was surprised when the computer notified me about the completion of the process.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back