Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Im here to learn

wolf_king_awakening

You can call me wolf, I havent been doing for long meditation I started with the kundalini and around 3-4 months I rushed to open all 7 chakras without finding a balance. The experiences I had were both enlightening and knowledgable but that is all it has been for the moment. I have been having a very rough time getting my life straight and if their is a christian God he doesnt answer any prayers. I find myself at a crossroad on wich path to take and I have chosen the left and I know this is a good place to start. Im currently in a delicate aituation where in a few months time I might be living in the street. So my question is, what Demon can I ask for help in finding a job. My inner voice has consoled me on where to search, what to do but remains absent of any facts on how to properly do a conjuring. Can anybody help me out?

azazel Lilith leviathan or beezlebub are a few and they are higher demons
On Sun, Apr 26, 2015 at 3:33 AM, wolf_king_awakening@... [HellsArmy666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  You can call me wolf, I havent been doing for long meditation I started with the kundalini and around 3-4 months I rushed to open all 7 chakras without finding a balance. The experiences I had were both enlightening and knowledgable but that is all it has been for the moment. I have been having a very rough time getting my life straight and if their is a christian God he doesnt answer any prayers. I find myself at a crossroad on wich path to take and I have chosen the left and I know this is a good place to start. Im currently in a delicate aituation where in a few months time I might be living in the street. So my question is, what Demon can I ask for help in finding a job. My inner voice has consoled me on where to search, what to do but remains absent of any facts on how to properly do a conjuring. Can anybody help me out?

My friend the Christian God is not real and if he was he would be an
evil monster! Christianity is a lie and a hoax and is a program which
has brainwashed millions of people!! The bible is a book of Jewish
witchcraft! Satan is real and is a loving God who will answer your
prayers and help in your life. And so will the rest of the Demons :)
And by the way you may think you opened all of your chakras but you
have not. The new age sources of information on the internet are a
bunch of bullshit! And please make sure you read http://joyofsatan.com
and then you will find out how to do power meditation and how to truly
and properly open your chakras!And for the truth about Christianity
please read http://exposingchristianity.com/ Please do not rush
anything and have patience. If you want a job or anything that you
need help with in your life the best thing you can do is read this
page:)http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HELP.html Hail
Satan!!

On 4/26/15, wolf_king_awakening@... [HellsArmy666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
You can call me wolf, I havent been doing for long meditation I started with
the kundalini and around 3-4 months I rushed to open all 7 chakras without
finding a balance. The experiences I had were both enlightening and
knowledgable but that is all it has been for the moment. I have been having
a very rough time getting my life straight and if their is a christian God
he doesnt answer any prayers. I find myself at a crossroad on wich path to
take and I have chosen the left and I know this is a good place to start. Im
currently in a delicate aituation where in a few months time I might be
living in the street. So my question is, what Demon can I ask for help in
finding a job. My inner voice has consoled me on where to search, what to do
but remains absent of any facts on how to properly do a conjuring. Can
anybody help me out?

Try to do money workings instead of asking the gods thought. The gods are very busy fighting the war. HAIL SATAN

Sent from my iPhone
On Apr 26, 2015, at 6:35 AM, "joshua branch joshbranch.498@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  My friend the Christian God is not real and if he was he would be an
evil monster! Christianity is a lie and a hoax and is a program which
has brainwashed millions of people!! The bible is a book of Jewish
witchcraft! Satan is real and is a loving God who will answer your
prayers and help in your life. And so will the rest of the Demons :)
And by the way you may think you opened all of your chakras but you
have not. The new age sources of information on the internet are a
bunch of bullshit! And please make sure you read http://joyofsatan.com
Satan!!

On 4/26/15, wolf_king_awakening@... [HellsArmy666]
anybody help me out?

<td val[/IMG]Josh, question. I started meditating by finding info in joyofsatan and I learned nothing for a few months until I switched to Kundalini meditation. From their I learned about the occult, society, the cosmos, vibrations, afterlife, etc... If I choose to believe in a single God as the creator of all, and the rest are gods, deities, angles,demons,abominations,entities and much more. Would that really make a difference? That is to conserve myself of any false names for whatever or whoever GOD is. Could be Jehovah, Satan, Lucifer, Chuthlu, Leviathan, Omega, Chaos, Alpha. But by holding to a single name I believe I limit myself into one believe, unto one road when I can take many. And Sam true what you say, but where I live, its all about who you know or who you bend over for. Hypocrisy is King here, no god, God,gods, have answered any of my urgent neccesary needs in fact in 3 months ill be living in the street. So im offering my loyalty,body,mind and soul to the first being who can offer me an opportunity to survive. But many thabks for the reminder very much appreciated. Also a question I have to anyone. What do you believe about secret societies? I taljed to a few freemasons and a few followers from the Church of Satan and by other resources id have to speculate that every religion in the world is in these secret societies. Only a chosen few hence the secret society "Illuminati" yet by what I have read from followers from Joy of Satan, it almost feels like you guys are against them or as if they are againsta you? I would appreciate some clarity in that subject.

From:"Sam sam.hinkley17@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected]
Date:Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 4:02 pm
Subject:Re: [HellsArmy666] Im here to learn

Try to do money workings instead of asking the gods thought. The gods are very busy fighting the war. HAIL SATAN

Sent from my iPhone
On Apr 26, 2015, at 6:35 A[/IMG]joshbranch.498@... [HellsAr[/IMG][[email protected]][email protected][/email] wrote:

Satan!!

On 4/26/15, <a rel="nofollow" shape="rect">wolf_king_awakening@... [HellsArmy666]
<<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect">[email protected] wrote:
anybody help me out?
[/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

@Wolf King: You've probably got the wrong idea about the entire thing. There's no such thing as a monotheistic creator or god. The universe always existed and there's no need of anybody to create it. When we are talking about Gods we're referring to real extraterrestrial beings with physical bodies who perfected their bodies and souls. They aren't spooks nor creators of everything. Satan is the same thing as well, he's the leader of Gods/Daemons/Annunaki. The Gods simply evolved from lesser species like animals did, they didn't exist forever. They were born like we are do. Satan was born from his father and mother and he's a bit over 500 million years old. Again, he didn't exist forever and he has a physical body in a planet far away.
All these are just a recap from the JoS site. The monotheistic model is just illogical bullshit.
Also, you also misunderstood that thing about asking the Gods: Of course they don't help random outsiders. Common sense, isn't it. You have to be a dedicated Satanist to receive their help. They don't abstractly help people, but only those who are loyal to them. And most people aren't, they blaspheme and attack and slander them and think they're "evil".
Obviously again you need to be a Dedicated Satanist (and have done the dedication ritual) before anything else.
The jewluminati are jews, enemies of Satan of course. It's been mentioned many times.
Just a reminder though. I think you'd be better in another JoS group. This group is about discussing ways for fighting the enemies of Satan and spreading the truth, not just about asking for self-centered help. Sure if you are interested in participating in the spiritual battle and contributing to fighting the enemy nonsense you can stay here, otherwise the main group would be better for you.

Guys note, that person is just a troll/infiltrator and a very confused one. Take a look at what he sent me privately as a reply to mine:
Wolf King wrote:

I don't think he's either a troll nor an infiltrator. It would seem much like many other people who come here that he merely has the wrong idea and is lost in the thicket of programming.

That said it's neither of our responsibility nor duty to help a person who does not even help themselves by at bare minimum studying the JOS website.

<td val[/IMG]No I didnt come here to troll. When I was meditating like I said I learned alot but I have alot of other things that require my attention. And Im always down for a fight, but I make sure I choose the worthy one, but usually I do it alone. And sure, the main groups link is in JoS right?

From:"the_fire_starter666@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected]
Date:Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 12:07 pm
Subject:Re: [HellsArmy666] Im here to learn

Guys note, that person is just a troll/infiltrator and a very confused one. Take a look at what he sent me privately as a reply to mine:
Wolf King wrote:

[/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

<td val[/IMG]Im not here to troll and even less infiltrate. And I read most of what is posted on JoS, including me having talked to a dozen or so members and they are as clueless as a child about life. Like I said im interested in learning, already went through Christians, Catholics, Jews, Hindu, Buddhism, Satanist, Masons, Wiccans, "supposed Illuminari members" wich are mostly Nigerians trying to hoax the weak and needy and conspirators. I came here to see what else I can learn because as you all know you are Spiritual Satanist and share very and extremely different points of views and believe. Like I said, why limit myself, learn from all. Im like a curious child, searching for answers everywhere and trying to put all the pieces together both here in the physical realm and spiritually.If this groups main focus is only talking about spiritual warfare wich by most of the forums I have read are mostly conspiracy theories and some with spiritual knowledge or questions, then id have to say, you wont be able to answer any of my questions because:1 you could be just as clueless as 98% of the human population. 2 are way to close and narrow minded to think or believe anything out of your box. 3 because you dont want or care to teach anyone anything.And if the journey is about self discovery well XD, Id have to say working with Baal the few times I have, have led me very far from my former self. A self who was satisfied with anything and everything. And to be where I am now, is a very long riad I have walked. So this goes without saying, you decide for yourself, in the end all I was doing was asking to see mere opinions of others and their believes so I can add it to my own, so you can either help me a bit or point me out to what group inside your organization would be more appropiate to that wich I seek or just remain silent or get angry and be controlled my your own negative feelings driving you into nothing. This is a general msg to whoever has written on this post and to those who havent.

From:"ivan.folghera@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected]
Date:Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 4:11 pm
Subject:[HellsArmy666] Re: Im here to learn

I don't think he's either a troll nor an infiltrator. It would seem much like many other people who come here that he merely has the wrong idea and is lost in the thicket of programming.

That said it's neither of our responsibility nor duty to help a person who does not even help themselves by at bare minimum studying the JOS website.

[/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Unfortunately in your quest it would seem you have affronted many philosophical viewpoints that are damaging to your progress. Just because one meditates does not automatically mean you will not believe erroneous logic or get caught up in things which are not correct. By correct I mean objectively correct.

Spiritual Satanist is about finding the objectively correct through meditation, study and service to Satan who then shows us the truth. You might find an unwillingness to be helped from people here because many have fought the hard yards themselves to get where they are and have the same expectation of others. I'm talking about dedicating and then proceeding rather than experimenting to see which one is the truth.

To Satan the lukewarm who do nothing to fight His enemies are worthless and as such their lack of dedication is rewarded appropriately. Spiritual Satanism is not about selfish gain with no service just as no employer would rightfully pay a man for no work done.

I might recommend you search the forums for posts by HP Maxine Dietrich, HP Mageson, HP Hooded Cobra, HP Jake Carlson and others to understand what I mean about erroneous beliefs you might hold which stem from studying the judaic religions and judaised versions of other philosophies and religions.

<td val[/IMG]I will inform myself, thanks. Ill come back after im done.

From:"ivan.folghera@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected]
Date:Fri, May 1, 2015 at 1:22 pm

Unfortunately in your quest it would seem you have affronted many philosophical viewpoints that are damaging to your progress. Just because one meditates does not automatically mean you will not believe erroneous logic or get caught up in things which are not correct. By correct I mean objectively correct.

Spiritual Satanist is about finding the objectively correct through meditation, study and service to Satan who then shows us the truth. You might find an unwillingness to be helped from people here because many have fought the hard yards themselves to get where they are and have the same expectation of others. I'm talking about dedicating and then proceeding rather than experimenting to see which one is the truth.

To Satan the lukewarm who do nothing to fight His enemies are worthless and as such their lack of dedication is rewarded appropriately. Spiritual Satanism is not about selfish gain with no service just as no employer would rightfully pay a man for no work done.

I might recommend you search the forums for posts by HP Maxine Dietrich, HP Mageson, HP Hooded Cobra, HP Jake Carlson and others to understand what I mean about erroneous beliefs you might hold which stem from studying the judaic religions and judaised versions of other philosophies and religions. [/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

I disagree, you're obviously a troll to say that:
1 you could be just as clueless as 98% of the human population. 2 are way to close and narrow minded to think or believe anything out of your box. 3 because you dont want or care to teach anyone anything.

If you've noticed, a person joining a specialized group is the one who is clueless. Also, we do care to teach spiritual warfare techniques in this group obviously. As for the second one, it's been said we don't believe anything, we know. We base everything on facts and knowledge rather than beliefs. I've already explained that to you.
I mean you have clearly read the JoS site, or you wouldn't be here, right? Okay we've got this one. Next, you clearly saw in the JoS site lots of groups linking here. Yet you joined the one that's specifically about spiritual warfare even though you're not interested in it at all. Why? I can't see any other reason than wanting to troll. Indeed that's the only reason to join the one group that specifically talks about spiritual warfare. Being illiterate is obviously ruled out because you clearly can read posts.

@centralforce666: The trolling part like I said is he joined a group that's specifically for spiritual warfare to promote vague new age nonsense. Notice that he changed what he's asking about many times. In his first post he clearly said he needs help from the Gods because he'll be kicked out of his home and that he would join anyone whom would give help to him. Now after people replied to him he said he doesn't really need help from the Gods (because that obviously needs someone to be a dedicated Satanist) but wants to add viewpoints.
May I remind what his original post in this group was:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Hel ... ages/15910  Again if that's not trolling I don't know what it is.

@centralforce666: Actually there's not anu unwillingness to help because that person isn't asking for help at all. He seems he's already made up his mind to be wishy-washy and doesn't even consider in joining Spiritual Satanism at all. That's a person that seems beyond help, as he's stated that many times.
A person who would really want help would be like "hello guys I'm an agnostic and I want to learn and practice more about Spiritual Satanism and consider joining.". That's what he'd be like. He would be willing to consider joining SS rather than come here to continue be wishy-washy.
Indeed if that person was considering to joining SS and practicing spiritual warfare (as it's the purpose of this group) then I'd be most happy to help like I do with others.

Anyway just a reminder to other people who are reading this: guys don't forget that this group is for spiritual warfare. That's the reason it exists, otherwise if it was to be the same as the other JoS groups there'd be no point at all. There has been anything but posts about spiritual warfare in the last days, from selfish trolls pushing new age nonsense in a disguise of "trying to learn" to others asking for money e.t.c. That's why it's called Hell's Army Like it says in the description here:
NOTE** THIS GROUP IS FOR SATAN. THIS GROUP IS FOR THOSE WHO
ARE ACTIVELY WORKING TO DESTROY THE ENEMIES OF SATAN. 
POSTS THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH SPIRITUAL WARFARE WILL BE DELETED.
If you have personal problems, want to chat or whatever, 
go to another e-group such as:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Advanced_Meditation/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Teens4Satan/  

Please help me how to pray to our Hail God.

On 5/1/15, Wolf King wolf_king_awakening@... [HellsArmy666]
I will inform myself, thanks. Ill come back after im done.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Unfortunately in your quest it would seem you have affronted many
philosophical viewpoints that are damaging to your progress. Just because
one meditates does not automatically mean you will not believe erroneous
logic or get caught up in things which are not correct. By correct I mean
objectively correct.

Spiritual Satanist is about finding the objectively correct through
meditation, study and service to Satan who then shows us the truth. You
might find an unwillingness to be helped from people here because many have
fought the hard yards themselves to get where they are and have the same
expectation of others. I'm talking about dedicating and then proceeding
rather than experimenting to see which one is the truth.

To Satan the lukewarm who do nothing to fight His enemies are worthless and
as such their lack of dedication is rewarded appropriately. Spiritual
Satanism is not about selfish gain with no service just as no employer would
rightfully pay a man for no work done.

I might recommend you search the forums for posts by HP Maxine Dietrich, HP
Mageson, HP Hooded Cobra, HP Jake Carlson and others to understand what I
mean about erroneous beliefs you might hold which stem from studying the
judaic religions and judaised versions of other philosophies and religions.

Pls I did my dedication ritual on the 30th of April and I wrote my prayers denounced Jehovah, Jesus and his holy spirit, I pledged my allegiance to Satan with my blood signing my name in it and left index finger printed on d paper. I burnt it and meditated, I did not finish burning d candles but I meditated for some time and buried d ashes. I just want to know if I did it right and if I have to do this again, Co's I wanted to c Satan and I did not. Thanks.

It does not matter if he is a troll or delusional. Both are dangerous to this group (a delusional person like wolf king will spread false BS cause new people to get confused) People like this need to be banned simple as that. 

On Sunday, May 3, 2015 11:47 AM, "mathews mughandira mathewsmughandira@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

<[email protected] wrote:

<[email protected]

objectively correct.

<td val[/IMG]You guys do what you believe is best for your group

From:"Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected]
Date:Sun, May 3, 2015 at 3:10 pm
Subject:Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: Im here to learn

It does not matter if he is a troll or delusional. Both are dangerous to this group (a delusional person like wolf king will spread false BS cause new people to get confused) People like this need to be banned simple as that. 

On Sunday, May 3, 2015 11:47 AM, "mathews mughandira mathewsmughandira@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

<[email protected] wrote:

<[email protected]

objectively correct.

[/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Your dedication was valid. It is what is in your heart that matters. The goal of Spiritual Satanism is to obtain powers that humans are supposed to have, like healing and telepathy. Power meditation is key to that goal. The 40 Day Meditation Program is a good place to start with meditation.

40 Day Meditation Program
http://satanism-nazism.webs.com/hp_hood ... rogram.pdf

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back