Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I'm confused

[email protected]

I'm an Agnostic, so I have an open mind about all religions. The thing is I've recently decided that I need a real religion. I've considered other religions including Buddhism, Wicca, and even Christianity, but the more I look into them the less I understand about them. The only religion that can keep my interest is Satanism. It would be great if anyone can tell me why this might be.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "brandonzieroff@..." <brandonzieroff@... wrote:
I'm an Agnostic, so I have an open mind about all religions. The thing is I've recently decided that I need a real religion. I've considered other religions including Buddhism, Wicca, and even Christianity, but the more I look into them the less I understand about them. The only religion that can keep my interest is Satanism. It would be great if anyone can tell me why this might be.
Maybe it's because in satanism there's no presure to be something you don't wanna be. That's why I decided to be a satanist, I just wasn't happy when I was a xtian having everyone judge me and making me feel bad about being myself. Lucifer doesn't want you to be unhappy he wants you to do what makes you happy. The only thing he ask of us is to believe that he is the true God and stop giving the credit to a made-up lie that people want us to fear to keep us in line. And he doesn't want us to fear him, he just wants us to love him as he does us(his creation). I hope this message helps you in your choice and remember with Lucifer there's no guilt, but there is fulse judgement by those who fear what they don't understand. so if you decide to join us don't tell anyone unless you're absolutly sure you can trust that person. People don't want to accept us because they fear their lie. I wish you the best with your decision.

Hail Satan! May he bring back the light to a dark world!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satanic_bliss_666" <satanic_bliss_666@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "brandonzieroff@" <brandonzieroff@ wrote:

Maybe it's because in satanism there's no presure to be something you don't wanna be. That's why I decided to be a satanist, I just wasn't happy when I was a xtian having everyone judge me and making me feel bad about being myself. Lucifer doesn't want you to be unhappy he wants you to do what makes you happy. The only thing he ask of us is to believe that he is the true God and stop giving the credit to a made-up lie that people want us to fear to keep us in line. And he doesn't want us to fear him, he just wants us to love him as he does us(his creation). I hope this message helps you in your choice and remember with Lucifer there's no guilt, but there is fulse judgement by those who fear what they don't understand. so if you decide to join us don't tell anyone unless you're absolutly sure you can trust that person. People don't want to accept us because they fear their lie. I wish you the best with your decision.

That makes some sense, but this religion sounds too good to be true.
The only thing I really have to disagree with is the whole "blood pact" thing. Is that really necessary to become a part of this religion?

<td val[/IMG]More than likely because Father Satan has a plan for ur life, and that u feel like all other religions are false because Father has already opened ur mind to their lies,. U might also have been a Satanist in another life and you didn't know it. It could also be that if u desire total spiritual freedom (which is what Spiritual Satanism is all about) this is why you feel drawn to Satanism. Either way you look at it, it's a good thing you feel drawn to Satanism. Any thing else. post a comment. good luck. AVE SATANAS HAIL ENKI

--- On Tue, 9/6/09, brandonzieroff@... <brandonzieroff@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] I'm confused
To: [email protected]
Received: Tuesday, 9 June, 2009, 5:24 PM

[/TD]
Need a Holiday? Win a $10,000 Holiday of your choice. Enter now..

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "brandonzieroff@..." <brandonzieroff@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satanic_bliss_666" <satanic_bliss_666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "brandonzieroff@" <brandonzieroff@ wrote:

That makes some sense, but this religion sounds too good to be true.
The only thing I really have to disagree with is the whole "blood pact" thing. Is that really necessary to become a part of this religion?
You don't need to write the whole Commitment in blood, the signature will do, I think. I wrote my text fully with blood and I was also a bit fearful of using blood. It is quite understandable, but writing a text with the very fluid that allows you to live is a sign of great dedication and love.
It is up to you to find out how you prefer to do it. Father won't be mad at you because you're afraid of using blood.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back