Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I'm committing suicide tomorrow

Sarah Payton

I dedicated myself to Satan a couple of months ago, I'm committing suicide tomorrow I wanted to know if I ssn going to stand he'll.  I'm not open yet,I haven't had a chance to meditate, but was hoping I could end my after life with Stan.

hail Satan

Maybe you should know what we're about, as Satanism is not about the afterlife (which is merely boring and you get reincarnated), but this life and becoming Gods in this life and becoming physically immortal. Our Gods do not condone stupid things like suicide, this is of enemy angels, these nasty fuckers try to push people to kill themselves so they may use their souls as energy. The enemy religions are about death or the afterlife. Satanism is a LIFE LOVING RELIGION and focusing on perfecting this life you're living.

All of us recommend advancing and empowering yourself in this life not doing stupid things like this which will only cause you problems.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sarah Payton <sexciblond66@... wrote:

I dedicated myself to Satan a couple of months ago, I'm committing suicide
tomorrow I wanted to know if I ssn going to stand he'll. I'm not open
yet,I haven't had a chance to meditate, but was hoping I could end my after
life with Stan.

hail Satan

Not to mention that suicide only makes Satan's enemies happy and our people and Satan unhappy. They think "good, another of our enemies is dead". You could be instead fighting against the enemies in Spiritual warfare instead of making yourself useless to Satan by killing yourself. Common sense, you're more useful and happy when you're alive and fighting, both for your advancement and our enemies. Satan prefers strong warriors to fight on earth, not cowards who kill themselves. Of course what do you think Satan would think about losing a potential warrior like you on earth???

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Maybe you should know what we're about, as Satanism is not about the afterlife (which is merely boring and you get reincarnated), but this life and becoming Gods in this life and becoming physically immortal. Our Gods do not condone stupid things like suicide, this is of enemy angels, these nasty fuckers try to push people to kill themselves so they may use their souls as energy. The enemy religions are about death or the afterlife. Satanism is a LIFE LOVING RELIGION and focusing on perfecting this life you're living.

All of us recommend advancing and empowering yourself in this life not doing stupid things like this which will only cause you problems.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sarah Payton <sexciblond66@ wrote:

life with Stan.

hail Satan

WTFSent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: Sarah Payton <sexciblond66@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2013 13:21:40 -0400To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I'm committing suicide tomorrow
  I dedicated myself to Satan a couple of months ago, I'm committing suicide tomorrow I wanted to know if I ssn going to stand he'll.  I'm not open yet,I haven't had a chance to meditate, but was hoping I could end my after life with Stan.

hail Satan

By committing suicide you would just be letting the enemy win. Do you really think this would make anyone happy? Especially Satan. You would just be doing what the enemy wants you to do. Empower yourself and push back.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sarah Payton <sexciblond66@... wrote:

life with Stan.

hail Satan

Do you really want to born again, lose all memory and have a great chance to never find Satan again and become a slave of the enemy in your next lifes?

life with Stan.

hail Satan

I remember when I was newly dedicated, and most of my life before then, I tried committing suicide many times.But after dedicating, I got lots of those attacks and thoughts from enemy greys and angels. They do this a lot, even to more experienced members when they are going through a rough patch.It's a tactic of the enemy, complete with insertion of feelings and thoughts that do not belong to you.
Clean your aura, build up your aura of protection. Do a banishing ritual. And there's the 40-day working by HPS Maxine:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/428

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/429

Suicide doesn't solve anything. You still bring with you all that shit from past lives and your current one to deal with. And it's a lot of shit. You're not postponing or running away or dealing with anything. You are a Satanist now, you have to be strong, and fight back. Don't give up, it's what the enemy wants.Please reconsider. You are of great value to Lord Satan and the Powers of Hell. They care about you, we care about you.
Start a meditation program and yoga program.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, June 9, 2013 2:48:36 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I'm committing suicide tomorrow

life with Stan.

hail Satan

Well your fucked then Sarah. Because its not going to get you anything you where hoping. Suicide does not end the way those who do it wish for as an outcome.  You will just be reborn into another human body and life. With the karmic patterns you gathered in this life along with the others. And you will have to face the same problems. Its best to use the knowledge of spiritual empowerment to overcome these problems in this life and be free.  Start your life tomorrow with a daily program of power meditations instead. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/206   Many people experience problems in this life that originated in a past life. The
next meditation and Sanskrit word of power can be used for liberating the soul
from being stuck in certain situations and being bound in different ways and in
riding one of energies from the past which are proving to be an obstacle in this
lifetime.

As I wrote before, one's present love life can be wrecked and/or even
non-existent because of commitments made in one's past life or even lives. This
is one of the worst and most powerful, as it often involves sexual orgasm, and
love is one of the most potent of human emotions. Many fall deeply in love with
another person and vow to 'be together with the other person forever.' Often
these vows, whether verbal or unspoken manifest during love making and sexual
orgasm, which gives them extra power. The result is because one is not at full
power and many other things of life and destiny, fate intervenes and the loved
one may not reincarnate into the same future life/lives, but the vow still
remains. In order to have any decent love life in this present life, the
vow/energy on the soul must be successfully removed.

The same can be said in regards to poverty. This is a total game, enforced by
the xian churches for one and all of the so-called 'religions' which have been
corrupted with judeo/xian FILTH, that preach and indoctrinate their victims into
accepting and believing that 'poverty is a virtue' which is a total crock of
shit, obviously. The game is further played in that these institutions then have
a front as 'charitable organizations.' The victim [as is always with these
JEWISH programs and games for Gentiles] damns his/herself into a lifetime or
even many lifetimes of poverty, so that all wealth and power can be safely and
securely kept in the hands of the jews.
Quotes from the jewish talumd:

Seph. Jp., 92, 1: 'God has given the Jews power over the possessions and blood
of all nations.'

Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 348: 'All property of other nations belongs
to the Jewish nation, which, consequently, is entitled to seize upon it without
any scruples.'

Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 156: "When a Jew has a Gentile in his
clutches, another Jew may go to the same Gentile, lend him money and in turn
deceive him, so that the Gentile shall be ruined. For the property of a Gentile,
according to our law, belongs to no one, and the first Jew that passes has full
right to seize it."

The above then becomes a self-perpetuating vicious cycle, and victims are then
fooled into believing that 'Christian Charity' is something postive that 'helps
the poor' and those who are suffering because of money issues. Truth be known,
no different from the jews who CREATE the problems in the first place, then they
are the ones who OFFER THE SOLUTIONS - THEIR SOLUTIONS to the very problems THEY
created in the first place.

The endless list goes on and on, from astral bindings and much more to include
here, but you get the general idea. I also want to add- one only has to
understand the jews and what they are and HOW they work to fully understand the
enemy greys, reptilians and related angelic filth. What the jews do, these
entities do on a larger level, like the psychic attacks and intrusiveness- not
much different from how the indoctrinated xians relentlessly attack others and
push their xian filth.

XIAN MIND CONTROL

One technique xians have used for centuries is that of mind control. Those who
attend xian services or masses subject themselves to being programmed. One
naturally becomes bored and begins mindlessly daydreaming, or even half-nodding
off to sleep. This is when one is most susceptible to their subconscious mind
being programmed. This is even worse for in the case of small children and even
babies whose minds are open and susceptible. In colonial times, church masses
lasted all day long. The church usher would carry a long steel pole with a ball
at the tip to crack those who nodded off on the head. Church attendance was
compulsory, resulting in fines or public humiliation such as confinement to the
stocks for a specified period of time if one did not comply. All of this is a
conspiracy. The xian church masses and services are meant to be boring in order
to induce a passive and receptive state of mind where one can be programmed
without their knowledge.
Those who control the xian program know all about the mind and how to program
the populace. They are nothing but a bunch of the worst criminals. All of this
is done deliberately to create a slave state. The slave state is the goal of
xianity. The xians who walk around with the pasty artificial smiles as though in
a trance are those who continuously subject themselves to this indoctrination.
More and more church attendance and reinforcement turns them into conditioned
robots. This is one reason many who are in the process of breaking away from
xianity have a hard time, experience confusion and sometimes fear. People are
unaware they are actually being hypnotized. Studying the truth will eventually
result in deprogramming one's mind. The fear, doubt, and confusion will
eventually give way to reason.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ntrol.html

Ok, so here is the meditation:
Begin at the waning part of a full moon [from the full to the new phase], a full
Satanic rosary should be said, vibrating the word 'MUNKA' 108 times. YOU MUST DO
THIS FOR FORTY DAYS STRAIGHT WITHOUT ANY INTERRUPTIONS IN THE DAYS!
This is pronounced 'MMUUUUUU-NNNN-YAH-KAH.' I can't put in the Sanskrit
lettering here as the yahoo does not support this font. The 'N' is like the
Spanish Enyay. The above example for the pronunciation is 100% correct and works
wonders.

For using Runes:
URUZ, AUROCHS
Anglo-Saxon: UR
Germanic: Uraz (Uruz)
Gothic: Urus
Norse: Ur
Anglo-Saxon: Ur
Icelandic: Ur
Norwegian: Ur

OR

ANSUZ (God) [Always remember the code-word and true meaning for 'God' is one's
self]
Germanic: Aza (Ansuz)
Gothic: Ansus
Norse: Óss, Áss
Anglo-Saxon: Aesc, (Os, Ac)
Icelandic: Óss, Áss
Norwegian: As

See
http://www.666blacksun.com/Runes/Futhark.html

When you are finished with the vibration, you need to do your affirmation for 9
times. 9 is the number of endings for workings like this.
For example: Engulf yourself in white-gold light like the sun and affirm:
'I am totally and completely free from [whatever is binding or hindering you].

Another one, for a hampered love life:
'I am totally and completely free and absolved from any and all former vows and
ties regarding my love life and extending into past lives.' 'I am now totally
free to have a happy and fulfilling love relationship with whomever I
consciously desire in my present life right now.'

Positive indications that the above working is doing its job is seeing the wings
of your soul manifest spontaneously during the working. The wings of the soul
are symbolic of spiritual freedom and power.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Sent: Sunday, June 9, 2013 3:00:16 PM
  Not to mention that suicide only makes Satan's enemies happy and our people and Satan unhappy. They think "good, another of our enemies is dead". You could be instead fighting against the enemies in Spiritual warfare instead of making yourself useless to Satan by killing yourself. Common sense, you're more useful and happy when you're alive and fighting, both for your advancement and our enemies. Satan prefers strong warriors to fight on earth, not cowards who kill themselves. Of course what do you think Satan would think about losing a potential warrior like you on earth???

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Sarah Payton <sexciblond66@ wrote:

life with Stan.

hail Satan

Something clearly has made you afraid and confused. WHY exactly is it that you want to end your life? The fact that you are questioning a way to sever any kind of "afterlife" ties to Satan signifies to me that someone or something is filling your head with some kind of nonsense about your dedication and who Satan really is.

What happened? There are many ways that you can better your life and exterminate the lies and fears that bind you to such a sad state of thinking and feeling. The knowledge is readily available and free. All you have to do is make the choice to LIVE and apply it.

HAIL SATAN!

On Sun, Jun 9, 2013 at 2:52 PM, nevinbennetch <nevinbennetch@... wrote:
  By committing suicide you would just be letting the enemy win. Do you really think this would make anyone happy? Especially Satan. You would just be doing what the enemy wants you to do. Empower yourself and push back.

life with Stan.

hail Satan

Just so you know, and from my own experience, committing suicide or "taking your own life" has it's way of really setting you back a few notches.

My survived suicide attempt was an enormous mistake. Not only did it greatly damage the body I had, weaken my soul, but the hospitalization that soon followed really fucked with my head.

Believe me, the best thing you really can do is to try and find an escape, or a place where you can get some rest and relaxation. Gather your thoughts, find a new perspective, and figure out a better way to live your life so you don't end up falling into the same situation.

Hail the Gods of Hell!

life with Stan.

hail Satan

if you die now without advancing at all it will be like double-dying, uve lost some skills of your past life by death and now youre gonna die again without gaining a thing, ur gonna lose more. and the chances are ull face more problems in your next life is high... geez...

and, its my opinion, if you were to suicide u wont be posting this. and you would have not waited till tomorrow. what are you expecting?

clean your aura. enemies try implanting the thought of suicide in Gentiles. ive faced it, my friends faced it. a simple blue fire cleans it.

Hail Satan!!

life with Stan.

hail Satan

death is not always a way out
u ll have to start all over again
and how u think Satan would feel abt this?

life with Stan.

hail Satan

STOP!! Dont do it! Whatever you're feeling now there, there is hope!...if something is on your mind I swear you can tell me about it and i will keep it between us...whatever your feeling now there IS hope for a better life beyond this pain...just put suicide on the back burner for a moment and just give your pain to me...i'll listen to you, i promise...
please dont do it! You are a valuable human being! 

On Sun, Jun 9, 2013 at 2:41 PM, egon_88_666 <egon88@... wrote:
  Do you really want to born again, lose all memory and have a great chance to never find Satan again and become a slave of the enemy in your next lifes?

life with Stan.

hail Satan

Have you also thought about how your loved ones, the people that care about you will feel if you off yourself?

I had a pet snake a while ago, and when it slithered onto the open window sill and killed itself(I think it was a she) during winter time, I fucking cried my eyes out I was so devastated. I took the snake, gave it a good burial, and said a prayer wishing it a better afterlife. But losing the snake left a big black hole in me, and I still feel terrible for it.

Hail the Gods of Hell.

life with Stan.

hail Satan

Seriously Sarah, do not really consider doing that to yourself. Tough times like the one you may be going through will pass, and for all you, brighter days may be ahead, you just need to weather the storm for now.

Hail the Gods of Hell

life with Stan.

hail Satan

So could that explain certain people's intense rage towards others, and their obsessive paranoia of being cheated on? In situations regarding the bond created in past lives with wives/girlfriends possibly being violated by another man?

Hail the Gods of Hell

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Well your fucked then Sarah. Because its not going to get you anything you where hoping. Suicide does not end the way those who do it wish for as an outcome.

You will just be reborn into another human body and life. With the karmic patterns you gathered in this life along with the others. And you will have to face the same problems. Its best to use the knowledge of spiritual empowerment to overcome these problems in this life and be free.  Start your life tomorrow with a daily program of power meditations instead.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/206

Many people experience problems in this life that originated in a past life.
The
next meditation and Sanskrit word of power can be used for liberating the
soul
from being stuck in certain situations and being bound in different ways
and in
riding one of energies from the past which are proving to be an
obstacle in this
lifetime.

As I wrote before, one's present love life
can be wrecked and/or even
non-existent because of commitments made in one's
past life or even lives. This
is one of the worst and most powerful, as it
often involves sexual orgasm, and
love is one of the most potent of human
emotions. Many fall deeply in love with
another person and vow to 'be
together with the other person forever.' Often
these vows, whether verbal or
unspoken manifest during love making and sexual
orgasm, which gives them
extra power. The result is because one is not at full
power and many other
things of life and destiny, fate intervenes and the loved
one may not
reincarnate into the same future life/lives, but the vow still
remains. In
order to have any decent love life in this present life, the
vow/energy on
the soul must be successfully removed.

The same can be said in regards to
poverty. This is a total game, enforced by
the xian churches for one and all
of the so-called 'religions' which have been
corrupted with judeo/xian FILTH,
that preach and indoctrinate their victims into
accepting and believing that
'poverty is a virtue' which is a total crock of
shit, obviously. The game is
further played in that these institutions then have
a front as 'charitable
organizations.' The victim [as is always with these
JEWISH programs and games
for Gentiles] damns his/herself into a lifetime or
even many lifetimes of
poverty, so that all wealth and power can be safely and
securely kept in the
hands of the jews.

Seph. Jp., 92, 1:
'God has given the Jews power over the possessions and blood
of all
nations.'

Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 348: 'All property of other
nations belongs
to the Jewish nation, which, consequently, is entitled to
seize upon it without
any scruples.'

Schulchan Aruch, Choszen
Hamiszpat 156: "When a Jew has a Gentile in his
clutches, another Jew may go
to the same Gentile, lend him money and in turn
deceive him, so that the
Gentile shall be ruined. For the property of a Gentile,
according to our law,
belongs to no one, and the first Jew that passes has full
right to seize
it."

The above then becomes a self-perpetuating vicious cycle, and
victims are then
fooled into believing that 'Christian Charity' is something
postive that 'helps
the poor' and those who are suffering because of money
issues. Truth be known,
no different from the jews who CREATE the problems in
the first place, then they
are the ones who OFFER THE SOLUTIONS - THEIR
SOLUTIONS to the very problems THEY

The
endless list goes on and on, from astral bindings and much more to
include
here, but you get the general idea. I also want to add- one only has
to
understand the jews and what they are and HOW they work to fully
understand the
enemy greys, reptilians and related angelic filth. What the
jews do, these
entities do on a larger level, like the psychic attacks and
intrusiveness- not
much different from how the indoctrinated xians
relentlessly attack others and
push their xian filth.

XIAN MIND
CONTROL

One technique xians have used for centuries is that of mind
control. Those who
attend xian services or masses subject themselves to being
programmed. One
naturally becomes bored and begins mindlessly daydreaming, or
even half-nodding
off to sleep. This is when one is most susceptible to their
subconscious mind
being programmed. This is even worse for in the case of
small children and even
babies whose minds are open and susceptible. In
colonial times, church masses
lasted all day long. The church usher would
carry a long steel pole with a ball
at the tip to crack those who nodded off
on the head. Church attendance was
compulsory, resulting in fines or public
humiliation such as confinement to the
stocks for a specified period of time
if one did not comply. All of this is a
conspiracy. The xian church masses
and services are meant to be boring in order
to induce a passive and
receptive state of mind where one can be programmed
without their
knowledge.
Those who control the xian program know all about the mind and how
to program
the populace. They are nothing but a bunch of the worst criminals.
All of this
is done deliberately to create a slave state. The slave state is
the goal of
xianity. The xians who walk around with the pasty artificial
smiles as though in
a trance are those who continuously subject themselves to
this indoctrination.
More and more church attendance and reinforcement turns
them into conditioned
robots. This is one reason many who are in the process
of breaking away from
xianity have a hard time, experience confusion and
sometimes fear. People are
unaware they are actually being hypnotized.
Studying the truth will eventually
result in deprogramming one's mind. The
fear, doubt, and confusion will
eventually give way to reason.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ntrol.html

Ok,
so here is the meditation:
Begin at the waning part of a full moon [from the
full to the new phase], a full
Satanic rosary should be said, vibrating the
word 'MUNKA' 108 times. YOU MUST DO
THIS FOR FORTY DAYS STRAIGHT WITHOUT ANY
INTERRUPTIONS IN THE DAYS!
This is pronounced 'MMUUUUUU-NNNN-YAH-KAH.' I
can't put in the Sanskrit
lettering here as the yahoo does not support this
font. The 'N' is like the
Spanish Enyay. The above example for the
pronunciation is 100% correct and works
wonders.

For using
Runes:
URUZ, AUROCHS
Anglo-Saxon: UR
Germanic: Uraz (Uruz)
Gothic:
Urus
Norse: Ur
Anglo-Saxon: Ur
Icelandic: Ur
Norwegian:
Ur

OR

ANSUZ (God) [Always remember the code-word and true meaning
for 'God' is one's
self]
Germanic: Aza (Ansuz)
Gothic: Ansus
Norse:
Ã"ss, Áss
Icelandic: Ã"ss, Áss
Norwegian:
As

See

When
you are finished with the vibration, you need to do your affirmation for
For example:
Engulf yourself in white-gold light like the sun and affirm:
'I am totally
and completely free from [whatever is binding or hindering you].

Another
one, for a hampered love life:
'I am totally and completely free and absolved
from any and all former vows and
ties regarding my love life and extending
into past lives.' 'I am now totally
free to have a happy and fulfilling love
relationship with whomever I
consciously desire in my present life right
now.'

Positive indications that the above working is doing its job is
seeing the wings
of your soul manifest spontaneously during the working. The
wings of the soul
are symbolic of spiritual freedom and
power.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Sarah Payton <sexciblond66@ wrote:

life with Stan.

hail Satan

I wouldn't recommend it either.  I tried to commit suicide 5 times when I was a part of jehova's witnesses and suffer from chronic pains, asthma, loose vertebrate in my neck, broken knee, blown out ligaments in my ankles, and on again-off again alcohol addiction.

On Sun, Jun 9, 2013 at 3:13 PM, Damien Blackheart <dgtgraphics@... wrote:
  Something clearly has made you afraid and confused. WHY exactly is it that you want to end your life? The fact that you are questioning a way to sever any kind of "afterlife" ties to Satan signifies to me that someone or something is filling your head with some kind of nonsense about your dedication and who Satan really is.

What happened? There are many ways that you can better your life and exterminate the lies and fears that bind you to such a sad state of thinking and feeling. The knowledge is readily available and free. All you have to do is make the choice to LIVE and apply it.

HAIL SATAN!

On Sun, Jun 9, 2013 at 2:52 PM, nevinbennetch <nevinbennetch@... wrote:

life with Stan.

hail Satan

Listen, if you are truly a child of Lucifer, if you are a true satanist, then you will never, NEVER, commit suicide! HAIL SATAN!

2013/6/10 hankmccoy615 <hankmccoy615@...
  Just so you know, and from my own experience, committing suicide or "taking your own life" has it's way of really setting you back a few notches.

My survived suicide attempt was an enormous mistake. Not only did it greatly damage the body I had, weaken my soul, but the hospitalization that soon followed really fucked with my head.

Believe me, the best thing you really can do is to try and find an escape, or a place where you can get some rest and relaxation. Gather your thoughts, find a new perspective, and figure out a better way to live your life so you don't end up falling into the same situation.

Hail the Gods of Hell!

life with Stan.

hail Satan

But we would like to hear from you soon .I hope you haven't taken any reckless decision .
Hail SATAN Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: "Aquarian Clown" <cape.tsoe@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 13:56:57 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I'm committing suicide tomorrow
  if you die now without advancing at all it will be like double-dying, uve lost some skills of your past life by death and now youre gonna die again without gaining a thing, ur gonna lose more. and the chances are ull face more problems in your next life is high... geez...

and, its my opinion, if you were to suicide u wont be posting this. and you would have not waited till tomorrow. what are you expecting?

clean your aura. enemies try implanting the thought of suicide in Gentiles. ive faced it, my friends faced it. a simple blue fire cleans it.

Hail Satan!!

life with Stan.

hail Satan

I really don't have any other choice today is my day,I have nothing to live for I'm getting evicted from my apartment on Friday I don't have a job plus I have a toddler his dad is not in his life it's just is two,I was a nanny for two years until the family left to another state in March,I have not been able to keep up with the bills, food and just everything else.  I'm so lost. I have no other choice I been through a lot in my life and it took a lot for me to have my own place a nice job and everything else.plus I'm an immigrant I'm digging that baddle  do I can't even get any government help its my last draw there is nothing Ican do.

On Monday, June 10, 2013, High Priestess Myla Limlal <limlal8@... wrote:

life with Stan.

hail Satan

there is no way out I'm going to be homeless in the next week if I stay in my apartment on Friday the marshals are going to come and thrower all my stuff and my sons, last night I got on my knees  and asked Satan for giddiness but I got no sign I'm not sure of if I'm supposed to this this is in just a worthless piece of shit and I deserve to did because I been trying the best I can and keeping my head up I just can't seem to get things right

On Monday, June 10, 2013, Sarah Payton <sexciblond66@... wrote:
I really don't have any other choice today is my day,I have nothing to live for I'm getting evicted from my apartment on Friday I don't have a job plus I have a toddler his dad is not in his life it's just is two,I was a nanny for two years until the family left to another state in March,I have not been able to keep up with the bills, food and just everything else.  I'm so lost. I have no other choice I been through a lot in my life and it took a lot for me to have my own place a nice job and everything else.plus I'm an immigrant I'm digging that baddle  do I can't even get any government help its my last draw there is nothing Ican do.

On Monday, June 10, 2013, High Priestess Myla Limlal <limlal8@... wrote:

life with Stan.

hail Satan

Quit trying to get attention.  Satanism is for powerful individuals with self esteem and a healthy proactive outlook. Hail SATAN

Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 15:42:37 +0000

life with Stan.

hail Satan

This is not true.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], carl emil schultz <1488schultz@... wrote:

Listen, if you are truly a child of Lucifer, if you are a true satanist,
then you will never, NEVER, commit suicide!
HAIL SATAN!

Just so you know, and from my own experience, committing suicide or
"taking your own life" has it's way of really setting you back a few
notches.

My survived suicide attempt was an enormous mistake. Not only did it
greatly damage the body I had, weaken my soul, but the hospitalization that
soon followed really fucked with my head.

Believe me, the best thing you really can do is to try and find an escape,
or a place where you can get some rest and relaxation. Gather your
thoughts, find a new perspective, and figure out a better way to live your
life so you don't end up falling into the same situation.

Hail the Gods of Hell!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sarah Payton <sexciblond66@
wrote:

I dedicated myself to Satan a couple of months ago, I'm committing
suicide
yet,I haven't had a chance to meditate, but was hoping I could end my
after
life with Stan.

hail Satan

There is always hope. Always a way to go. You may not be able to see that now. That is always the case when in hard times.

Trust in Satan. If you're truly a Satanist, He will guide you through. Even if you can't physically hear him.

STAY STRONG!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

there is no way out I'm going to be homeless in the next week if I stay in
my apartment on Friday the marshals are going to come and thrower all my
stuff and my sons, last night I got on my knees and asked Satan for
giddiness but I got no sign I'm not sure of if I'm supposed to this this is
in just a worthless piece of shit and I deserve to did because I been
trying the best I can and keeping my head up I just can't seem to get
things right

I really don't have any other choice today is my day,I have nothing to
live for I'm getting evicted from my apartment on Friday I don't have a job
plus I have a toddler his dad is not in his life it's just is two,I was a
nanny for two years until the family left to another state in March,I have
not been able to keep up with the bills, food and just everything else.
I'm so lost. I have no other choice I been through a lot in my life and it
took a lot for me to have my own place a nice job and everything else.plus
I'm an immigrant I'm digging that baddle do I can't even get any
government help its my last draw there is nothing Ican do.

On Monday, June 10, 2013, High Priestess Myla Limlal <limlal8@...
wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sarah Payton <sexciblond66@
wrote:

suicide
after
life with Stan.

hail Satan

Why the fuck you just don't trust in Satan? If you want to be in a worse situation so go ahead, how many times we have to say how reincarnation can put you in awful situation whitout return?

things right

wrote:

wrote:

suicide
after
life with Stan.

hail Satan

There is always hope in SATAN and the Gods of hell they love you and care for you .if you should go ahead with the sucide you will be transported to RHP side and I hope you don't want that to happen . Raise your head up and TRUST in SATAN
Hail Satan Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: Anakin Skywalker <anakinskywalker629@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2013 15:54:38 -0700To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I'm committing suicide tomorrow
  STOP!! Dont do it! Whatever you're feeling now there, there is hope!...if something is on your mind I swear you can tell me about it and i will keep it between us...whatever your feeling now there IS hope for a better life beyond this pain...just put suicide on the back burner for a moment and just give your pain to me...i'll listen to you, i promise...
please dont do it! You are a valuable human being! 

On Sun, Jun 9, 2013 at 2:41 PM, egon_88_666 <egon88@... wrote:

life with Stan.

hail Satan

Sarah, I have been there. I felt I was at my lowest point in life. I had just found out that my friends 20 yr old son raped my 7 year old daughter. I was devastated. I blamed myself because I am her mother and my instincts told me he was a pervert. I thought my mind was playing tricks on me and I was being paranooid because I had been molested and raped by my uncle over a course of ten years since the age of 4.
I called the police and everything and we did not get justice! Police swept it under the table because my daughter was afraid to say what happened.
I just lost it and I cut my wrist. This was back in February of this year.
I decided to start a 40 day working recently and no I haven't any idea of the results but I know that I feel good about myself now! No we didn't get justice, and me having cancer makes me weak and tired all the time, but I choose life over death because I have to be here for my children.
I have learned to listen to my intuition and I love our Father despite what I go through. It only makes you stronger darling. Remember, you are a surviver and because you are, that means you are stronger then you thought.
Give yourself some credit, live and take life by the balls and free yourself from oppression! If you need a friend I am here! Hail Satan!
On Jun 10, 2013 3:32 PM, "chaos_and_order_666" <hankmccoy615@... wrote:
  Seriously Sarah, do not really consider doing that to yourself. Tough times like the one you may be going through will pass, and for all you, brighter days may be ahead, you just need to weather the storm for now.

Hail the Gods of Hell

life with Stan.

hail Satan

I'm not sad about a guy, I'm angry because I can't seem to get my life on track I'm not able to provide for my son and I, I don't have any family that would cry it get hurt if I die I think they would actually be happy my mother even told me that she wants me to die so she can say I'm dead to people.  can someone please email me and tell me what I should do how do I get out of this situation. the only person I'm worried about is my son.

On Sunday, June 9, 2013, chaos_and_order_666 <hankmccoy615@... wrote:

So could that explain certain people's intense rage towards others, and their obsessive paranoia of being cheated on? In situations regarding the bond created in past lives with wives/girlfriends possibly being violated by another man?

Hail the Gods of Hell

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Well your fucked then Sarah. Because its not going to get you anything you where hoping. Suicide does not end the way those who do it wish for as an outcome.

You will just be reborn into another human body and life. With the karmic patterns you gathered in this life along with the others. And you will have to face the same problems. Its best to use the knowledge of spiritual empowerment to overcome these problems in this life and be free.  Start your life tomorrow with a daily program of power meditations instead.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/206

Many people experience problems in this life that originated in a past life.
The
next meditation and Sanskrit word of power can be used for liberating the
soul
from being stuck in certain situations and being bound in different ways
and in
riding one of energies from the past which are proving to be an
obstacle in this
lifetime.

As I wrote before, one's present love life
can be wrecked and/or even
non-existent because of commitments made in one's
past life or even lives. This
is one of the worst and most powerful, as it
often involves sexual orgasm, and
love is one of the most potent of human
emotions. Many fall deeply in love with
another person and vow to 'be
together with the other person forever.' Often
these vows, whether verbal or
unspoken manifest during love making and sexual
orgasm, which gives them
extra power. The result is because one is not at full
power and many other
things of life and destiny, fate intervenes and the loved
one may not
reincarnate into the same future life/lives, but the vow still
remains. In
order to have any decent love life in this present life, the
vow/energy on
the soul must be successfully removed.

The same can be said in regards to
poverty. This is a total game, enforced by
the xian churches for one and all
of the so-called 'religions' which have been
corrupted with judeo/xian FILTH,
that preach and indoctrinate their victims into
accepting and believing that
'poverty is a virtue' which is a total crock of
shit, obviously. The game is
further played in that these institutions then have
a front as 'charitable
organizations.' The victim [as is always with these
JEWISH programs and games
for Gentiles] damns his/herself into a lifetime or
even many lifetimes of
poverty, so that all wealth and power can be safely and
securely kept in the
hands of the jews.

Seph. Jp., 92, 1:
'God has given the Jews power over the possessions and blood
of all
nations.'

Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 348: 'All property of other
nations belongs
to the Jewish nation, which, consequently, is entitled to
seize upon it without
any scruples.'

Schulchan Aruch, Choszen
Hamiszpat 156: "When a Jew has a Gentile in his
clutches, another Jew may go
to the same Gentile, lend him money and in turn
deceive him, so that the
Gentile shall be ruined. For the property of a Gentile,
according to our law,
belongs to no one, and the first Jew that passes has full
right to seize
it."

The above then becomes a self-perpetuating vicious cycle, and
victims are then
fooled into believing that 'Christian Charity' is something
postive that 'helps
the poor' and those who are suffering because of money
issues. Truth be known,
no different from the jews who CREATE the problems in
the first place, then they
are the ones who OFFER THE SOLUTIONS - THEIR
SOLUTIONS to the very problems THEY

The
endless list goes on and on, from astral bindings and much more to
include
here, but you get the general idea. I also want to add- one only has
to
understand the jews and what they are and HOW they work to fully
understand the
enemy greys, reptilians and related angelic filth. What the
jews do, these
entities do on a larger level, like the psychic attacks and
intrusiveness- not
much different from how the indoctrinated xians
relentlessly attack others and
push their xian filth.

XIAN MIND
CONTROL

One technique xians have used for centuries is that of mind
control. Those who
attend xian services or masses subject themselves to being
programmed. One
naturally becomes bored and begins mindlessly daydreaming, or
even half-nodding
off to sleep. This is when one is most susceptible to their
subconscious mind
being programmed. This is even worse for in the case of
small children and even
babies whose minds are open and susceptible. In
colonial times, church masses
lasted all day long. The church usher would
carr Ã"ss, Ã ss
Icelandic: Ã"ss, Ã ss
Norwegian:
As

See

When
you are finished with the vibration, you need to do your affirmation for
For example:
Engulf yourself in white-gold light like the sun and affirm:
'I am totally
and completely free from [whatever is binding or hindering you].

Another
one, for a hampered love life:
'I am totally and completely free and absolved
from any and all former vows and
ties regarding my love life and extending
into past lives.' 'I am now totally
free to have a happy and fulfilling love
relationship with whomever I
consciously desire in my present life right
now.'

Positive indications that the above working is doing its job is
seeing the wings
of your soul manifest spontaneously during the working. The
wings of the soul
are symbolic of spiritual freedom and
power.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

life with Stan.

hail Satan

Damn right

On 6/10/13, Preston Larson <seattle.richardson@... wrote:
Quit trying to get attention. Satanism is for powerful individuals with
self esteem and a healthy proactive outlook. Hail SATAN

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sarah Payton <sexciblond66@...
wrote:

suicide

after

life with Stan.

hail Satan

I'm not  trying to get attention, I'm sorry if I come across that way I'm just looking for help that all. guidance I don't know what to do anymore

On Monday, June 10, 2013, Preston Larson <seattle.richardson@... wrote:

Quit trying to get attention.  Satanism is for powerful individuals with self esteem and a healthy proactive outlook. Hail SATAN

life with Stan.

hail Satan

For those of you who wish to commit suicide. Don't... Enki would NOT (and will not) be happy. He will not be pleased with you. Don't go thinking "well, he'll understand" because Enki would NOT be passive over shit like that like the Christians and New Agers are. He loves you. He gave you this life in order for you to grow. Think about it... Do you honestly want to go onto the other side, have to deal with your guardian demons and Enki (and the other gods) who would probably give you the lecture of your life for being so selfish and unappreciative like that? He loves you, GODDAMMIT! Think of him when you think of shit like this! Think of the enemies and that it's THEM who are doing this to you! DON'T GIVE IN!!

HAIL SATAN!

life with Stan.

hail Satan

nobody on here wants to help, dammm  ok I get out thanks everybody

On Monday, June 10, 2013, hailazazel <hailazazel@... wrote:

This is not true.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], carl emil schultz <1488schultz@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

notches.

Hail the Gods of Hell!

wrote:

suicide
after
life with Stan.

hail Satan

I'm I supposed to just wait to Friday and have my son and I stuff on the street.

There is always hope. Always a way to go. You may not be able to see that now. That is always the case when in hard times.

Trust in Satan. If you're truly a Satanist, He will guide you through. Even if you can't physically hear him.

STAY STRONG!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

things right

wrote:

wrote:

suicide
after
life with Stan.

hail Satan

Hey, she posted another message saying she doesn't want to commit suicide and doesn't know what to do. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/97499

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "egon_88_666" <egon88@... wrote:

Why the fuck you just don't trust in Satan? If you want to be in a worse situation so go ahead, how many times we have to say how reincarnation can put you in awful situation whitout return?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sarah Payton <sexciblond66@ wrote:

things right

On Monday, June 10, 2013, Sarah Payton <sexciblond66@ wrote:

On Monday, June 10, 2013, High Priestess Myla Limlal <limlal8@
wrote:

wrote:

suicide
after
life with Stan.

hail Satan

RHP... What is that?o-o
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2013 12:06 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I'm committing suicide tomorrow
  There is always hope in SATAN and the Gods of hell they love you and care for you .if you should go ahead with the sucide you will be transported to RHP side and I hope you don't want that to happen . Raise your head up and TRUST in SATAN
Hail Satan Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: Anakin Skywalker <anakinskywalker629@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2013 15:54:38 -0700To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I'm committing suicide tomorrow
please dont do it! You are a valuable human being! On Sun, Jun 9, 2013 at 2:41 PM, egon_88_666 <egon88@... wrote:
  Do you really want to born again, lose all memory and have a great chance to never find Satan again and become a slave of the enemy in your next lifes? --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Sarah Payton <sexciblond66@... wrote: I dedicated myself to Satan a couple of months ago, I'm committing suicide tomorrow I wanted to know if I ssn going to stand he'll. I'm not open yet,I haven't had a chance to meditate, but was hoping I could end my after life with Stan. hail Satan

If you have a toddler you have no business thinking of suicide. My only child died of MRSA in 2007.  You think you have it so bad try watching your child suffer and die.

Sarah, I responded to you on another thread that you posted.
On Jun 10, 2013 8:14 PM, "Sarah Payton" <sexciblond66@... wrote:
  nobody on here wants to help, dammm  ok I get out thanks everybody

This is not true.

HAIL SATAN!

notches.

Hail the Gods of Hell!

wrote:

suicide
after
life with Stan.

hail Satan

Get the guy who got you pregnant (the baby's daddy) to pay some child support or something.

I really don't have any other choice today is my day,I have nothing to live
for I'm getting evicted from my apartment on Friday I don't have a job plus
I have a toddler his dad is not in his life it's just is two,I was a nanny
for two years until the family left to another state in March,I have not
been able to keep up with the bills, food and just everything else. I'm so
lost. I have no other choice I been through a lot in my life and it took a
lot for me to have my own place a nice job and everything else.plus I'm an
immigrant I'm digging that baddle do I can't even get any government help
its my last draw there is nothing Ican do.

wrote:

wrote:

suicide
after
life with Stan.

hail Satan

To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Sent: Mon, Jun 10, 2013 9:57:52 PM

<td val[/IMG]   nobody on here wants to help, dammm  ok I get out thanks everybody

On [/IMG]hailazazel@... wrote:

This is not true.

--- [/IMG][email protected], carl emil schultz <1488schultz@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

notches.

Hail the Gods of Hell!

--- [/IMG][email protected], Sarah Payton <sexciblond66@
wrote:

suicide
after
life with Stan.

hail Satan
[/TD]

i will not tell you what you should do but if you want to be side by side with the Satan and his glories demons then that all right .............i don't want you to suffer a  horribly death ,,,,,,,, hail Satan    

On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 10:45 AM, Louis Cypher <bluelighted666@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];
Sent: Mon, Jun 10, 2013 9:57:52 PM

<td val[/IMG]   nobody on here wants to help, dammm  ok I get out thanks everybody

On [/IMG]hailazazel@... wrote:

This is not true.

--- [/IMG] [email protected] , carl emil schultz <1488schultz@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

notches.

Hail the Gods of Hell!

--- [/IMG] [email protected] , Sarah Payton <sexciblond66@
wrote:

suicide
after
life with Stan.

hail Satan

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back