Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

If someone left?

Jedite83

If someone followed Satan and one day found that they were being called to a pagan religion what would happen?

Jedite

Er, Satanism *is* a pagan religion. It is the pagan religion,
actually. All the wiccan/new age whatever other crap out there are
just poor offshoots.

On 8/13/10, Jedite83 <sysop@... wrote:
If someone followed Satan and one day found that they were being called to a
pagan religion what would happen?

Jedite

That depends on the person. Myself? I would probably just check out what kind of 'religion' it was for a day or night, especially if they had punch and pie .< only to get a good laugh and to entertain my Satanic friends upon returning from whatever meetings or circles I attended. I know in my heart that Satanism if the original religion of mankind. And I would not veer from it. If anything, I would probably be just be a nosy bugger and see what other people are like, and what beliefs they follow. Maybe I could make friends with one or two of  them and tell them about Father Satan. But that's just a theory. I live in a big city, there's lot of 'religions' floating around in here. None of them mean anything. Father Satan and the Gods are real to me, I love Them, and  Satanism is the real deal, so I am happy. Father Satan chooses His followers and children. He made us, He made you, and me. Why would I go elsewhere? I love Him. ^.^   You weren't really specific about your question. Do you mean, if someone converted to another religion and left Satanism behind, or became a traitor to Father???  
To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, August 13, 2010 4:43:10 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] If someone left?

If someone followed Satan and one day found that they were being called to a pagan religion what would happen?

Jedite

I should have said a different pagan religion. thanks for pointing that out.

Jedite

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

Er, Satanism *is* a pagan religion. It is the pagan religion,
actually. All the wiccan/new age whatever other crap out there are
just poor offshoots.

On 8/13/10, Jedite83 <sysop@... wrote:
If someone followed Satan and one day found that they were being called to a
pagan religion what would happen?

Jedite

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back