Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Identity of this Gods

claudius

Attachments :
<ol>3.png</ol><ol>2.jpg</ol><ol>1.jpg</ol>Please brothers and sisters I would like to no the names of each Gods I listed here. .Hail Satan
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

You have; Oden, who appears to be Azazel, and Loki.

However the Oden and Loki are Hollywood concepts. Oden/Wotan is Satan, and a majority of the Norse mythos is based around alchemical alegory.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "claudius" <claudiuslawal@... wrote:

Please brothers and sisters I would like to no the names of each Gods I listed here. .Hail Satan

Oh you got those pictures from my site. I had put in the pictures of Odin and Loki that they both are Satan. Just not the other one. I'll put Father's name in that one.

Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Zeus! Hail the Gods of Hell!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "claudius" <claudiuslawal@... wrote:

Please brothers and sisters I would like to no the names of each Gods I listed here. .Hail Satan

Yes but why:  Loki

From an answer to a question on another egroup.

Loki might be an aspect of Satan in the symbolic as the purifying fire of
Godhead. The three stages of alchemy and the three in one God of alchemical
transformation. We see the same with Kal-Agni in the Kalacharka tantra bringing
forth the Adi Buddha with the fire of purification. Rising up from the roots
under the realm of hel under the roots great tree of Meru [Loki rules the same
hel realm under the roots of the world tree]. And burning the entire world. Out
of this chaos the new world is born and the Adi Buddha is born. This is
identical to Loki's role in the Ragnork. And the reborn soul that comes from it.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, May 3, 2013 12:26:22 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Identity of this Gods
  Oh you got those pictures from my site. I had put in the pictures of Odin and Loki that they both are Satan. Just not the other one. I'll put Father's name in that one.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "claudius" <claudiuslawal@... wrote:

They are really beautiful .Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: "tanya.azazel" <tanya.azazel@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Fri, 03 May 2013 16:26:22 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Identity of this Gods

Please I would like to see the pictures of prince seere and king lucifuge rofocal I am so curious to see them .Hail SatanSent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: "tanya.azazel" <tanya.azazel@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Fri, 03 May 2013 16:26:22 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Identity of this Gods

Please don't you have the pictures of prince seere and king focalor ,I really love to see em . Hail Satan Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: "tanya.azazel" <tanya.azazel@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Fri, 03 May 2013 16:26:22 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Identity of this Gods

The fact is one is looking at once centralized symbolic Tradition that spread across the planet and started to experience cultural adaption over ten thousand years. In the different regions it was within.
Sent: Friday, May 3, 2013 4:13:20 PM
  Maybe Satan gets tired of being the same guy all the time, living such a boringly monotonous lifestyle, and tries on a new persona from time to time. Like a vacation or something, a time to refresh. To get away from it all.

Oh not to mention the name "Satan" is known by so many people and is instantly recognized with a follow-up of people's "oohs" and "aahs".

Where everyone instantly wants a piece of him, like some rich and famous person, who probably just wants some time alone, to not have everyone's eyes peering at him for once. Too much fame and glory has a way of drowning people sometimes, and gives them a super-boosted ego, which can make them pompous, arrogant or dangerously tyrannical.

So maybe he takes on a persona that no one will recognize as being Satan, so maybe he can give himself some breathing room.

But that's just my opinion.

Hail Satan!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Yes but why:

Loki

Loki
might be an aspect of Satan in the symbolic as the purifying fire of
Godhead.
The three stages of alchemy and the three in one God of
alchemical
transformation. We see the same with Kal-Agni in the Kalacharka
tantra bringing
forth the Adi Buddha with the fire of purification. Rising up
from the roots
under the realm of hel under the roots great tree of Meru
[Loki rules the same
hel realm under the roots of the world tree]. And
burning the entire world. Out
of this chaos the new world is born and the Adi
Buddha is born. This is
identical to Loki's role in the Ragnork. And the
reborn soul that comes from it.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "claudius" <claudiuslawal@ wrote:

Are you talking to me Don or to someone else? Just asking because I do know that Loki and many of the other names of the Gods are symbolic. I'll put symbolic then for Loki as Satan so not to confuse people.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Yes but why:

Loki

Loki
Godhead.
alchemical
tantra bringing
from the roots
[Loki rules the same
Buddha is born. This is

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "claudius" <claudiuslawal@ wrote:

No I haven't either found or someone hasn't drawn a picture of them. If someone does have a picture of Prince Seere or King Focalor I'll be glad to post them on my art site.

Please don't you have the pictures of prince seere and king focalor ,I really love to see em . Hail Satan

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Fri, 03 May 2013 16:26:22
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "claudius" <claudiuslawal@ wrote:

no loki is the god of tricks satan is a whole different ball parks you know that feeling when your lost in spirit no knowing what to loki is a trickster but he does it for the betterment of the individual. just like life in trials like parking tickets their are ones in the spirit world to that trick you if you go to far and walk you their you will be in a array of confusing all you for you to do is keep your motives in mind as their is not sense in fighting back. learn grow achieve that's what Loki is for.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tanya.azazel" <tanya.azazel@... wrote:

Are you talking to me Don or to someone else? Just asking because I do know that Loki and many of the other names of the Gods are symbolic. I'll put symbolic then for Loki as Satan so not to confuse people.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

Yes but why:

Loki

Loki
Godhead.
alchemical
tantra bringing
from the roots
[Loki rules the same
Buddha is born. This is

Where did you find this information? I am curious.

Hail Satan!
Sent: Sunday, May 5, 2013 1:25 AM

no loki is the god of tricks satan is a whole different ball parks you know that feeling when your lost in spirit no knowing what to loki is a trickster but he does it for the betterment of the individual. just like life in trials like parking tickets their are ones in the spirit world to that trick you if you go to far and walk you their you will be in a array of confusing all you for you to do is keep your motives in mind as their is not sense in fighting back. learn grow achieve that's what Loki is for.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tanya.azazel" <tanya.azazel@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

Yes but why:

Loki

Loki
Godhead.
alchemical
tantra bringing
from the roots
[Loki rules the same
Buddha is born. This is

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back