Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Idea for New Order of the Serpent

fendernathan

Hello everyone,
thank you for reading this. I was reading the JoS sight and got ran across the Order of the Serpent and that it is corupt and no longer teaches what it was suppost to, and figured why cant we start a new one the was ENKI wanted it to be here in the states. I mean we would have to get some funds and a location or two that would have to be chosen or atleast okayed by ENKI and it wouldnt have to just be about Satanism but could also teach science and technology, kind of like a college but mainly about Satanism and its path towards Godhead.

I have talked to a few people about this already and they think its a great idea/theory but we would get attacked by xians, well i would think that if we made it like a private school/college (or both, meaning like highschool/college) and made sure that we had some form of security we would be fine.

I was wanting to know if anyone would be interested in this, either going to it or helping us get it running or even teaching or maintaining it. Of course High Priests (or Priestess) or ones appointed by the High Priest (or Priestess) or even ENKI himself would run the teaching or enlightening of satanism so that all of us would be working together and the same questions wouldnt have to be answered time and time again by the same person, and there would be help there to show you how to do something if you couldnt figure it out by yourself.
Thank you for your time.

HAIL ENKI!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "fendernathan" <fendernathan@... wrote:
Hello everyone,
thank you for reading this. I was reading the JoS sight and got ran across the Order of the Serpent and that it is corupt and no longer teaches what it was suppost to, and figured why cant we start a new one the was ENKI wanted it to be here in the states. I mean we would have to get some funds and a location or two that would have to be chosen or atleast okayed by ENKI and it wouldnt have to just be about Satanism but could also teach science and technology, kind of like a college but mainly about Satanism and its path towards Godhead.

I have talked to a few people about this already and they think its a great idea/theory but we would get attacked by xians, well i would think that if we made it like a private school/college (or both, meaning like highschool/college) and made sure that we had some form of security we would be fine.

I was wanting to know if anyone would be interested in this, either going to it or helping us get it running or even teaching or maintaining it. Of course High Priests (or Priestess) or ones appointed by the High Priest (or Priestess) or even ENKI himself would run the teaching or enlightening of satanism so that all of us would be working together and the same questions wouldnt have to be answered time and time again by the same person, and there would be help there to show you how to do something if you couldnt figure it out by yourself.
Thank you for your time.

HAIL ENKI!!!!
That's a great ideea brother! Something like that would be awesome but of course the xians woudn't alow it ... we shall see. Let time reveal all things.. for now.

HAIL SATAN!

im Lauren. i'd be glad to help. i can work while youre in school because i dont go to school im 19 and school for me dosent start til january

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, November 1, 2009 10:32:48 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Idea for New Order of the Serpent

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your time.

HAIL ENKI!!!!

In my opinion, that's a great idea but to me it seems like a very hard and almost impossible project.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "fendernathan" <fendernathan@... wrote:

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your time.

HAIL ENKI!!!!

well actually, if a few things happen to fall into place and i know enough people that support this, and if we get help from Demons in how they want it to be set up we could start putting it into action in the next few yrs, and i know that if enough people will support this i would do everything i can to see this through to what enki would have wanted it to be.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "psychozombie." <gothic_whore44@... wrote:

In my opinion, that's a great idea but to me it seems like a very hard and almost impossible project.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "fendernathan" <fendernathan@ wrote:

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your time.

HAIL ENKI!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "psychozombie." <gothic_whore44@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "fendernathan" <fendernathan@ wrote:

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your time.

HAIL ENKI!!!!
This is an amazing idea! I love it. I think runemaster's idea was a great one. Of course, I'd be too young to go seeing as I'm only in seventh grade, but I would love to go when I'm old enough. I really hope this works out.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back