Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

idaho

in idaho everyone is so morman or catholic that i just don't feel like
i fit in and nobody understands me or my needs. Not even my parents!
Idk what to do. Please help!

Sometimes being the first person to see makes you feel like an outcast by everyone else
that is blind. Fortunatley, being able to see helps you find other people like you, instead of
stumbling around in the dark with the rest of the confused.
Until Satan regains earth, we all have to deal with the problem that we are often not in
every day contact with other Satanists. There are two important things to remember. You
never have to fit into a group and you will always have brothers and sisters in Satanism.

The desire to fit into a group is a strong one. We are social people and crave social
validation. You however are an individual and gain your own vailidation through yourself,
not others. Never feel that you have to cave into your surroundings, you are stronger than
them and better than them.
If you feel lonely, you can always turn to your fellow Satanists and the Demons. Many of
the Satanists here, including myself, are willing to talk with you. If you want to try and find
a supportive friend close to you, you can either ask on these boards or ask a Demon for
help. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HELP.html Remember, you are
never alone in Satanism.

High Priest Babalon
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "x_rubber_duckygirl_x"
<x_rubber_duckygirl_x@... wrote:
in idaho everyone is so morman or catholic that i just don't feel like

hmm we'll first of all is your name Jessica Weller? If so I now KNOW for a fact that satan is real and kind( I'm skeptical )if not I`ll continue my enless search. secondly is odds are there is a satanist living somewhere around you(we have to stay in the christian game where I live). Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "x_rubber_duckygirl_x"
<x_rubber_duckygirl_x@... wrote:
in idaho everyone is so morman or catholic that i just don't feel
If u wont to contuie being satanic then just talk to ur parents and
tell them that u r who u r and they need to except that because u r
their kid and u do not need to be judged by ur religion and im having
the same problem but not just like urs srry if this dosent help

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back