Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I want to join. My life has to change.

torvamessorem88

I've read many texts and saw videos on demonic magicians. And that is exactly what I need to get out of this nightmare. I have been born in a broken home, with a runaway father, with no money or barely any food. And the fact that me and my mother are still alive, is about as good as it gets. We are blessed with constant misfortune. Never ending misfortune, no matter how hard we try. We are good people, and good-willing. And yet, the fortune that seems to come to others so easily, is impossible for us.

Naturally, I get recommended to pray to God or become a muslim. Well, excuse my language, but I'm not praying to any of those ASSHOLES because THEY put me in the life I am now.

Unlike my mother, who has always remained calm and just....cries a lot. I am filled with hatred over my own fate. Am I supposed to live my life like this?! Keep on working the crappy jobs that I hate, for minimum payments? Every time I try something the 'society's' way, it goes wrong. I have tried to study, but life says: "no buddy, not gonna happen. You and success? No no, let me end your contract at your job at exactly the right time so you don't have the funds to continue your study." Long story short, I must break free from these shackles.

After doing some digging, I see Father Satan coming up a lot. Of course I have been told that he was evil, but I've always been skeptical about that since God hasn't thrown me any bones either. How evil can the man possibly be? So eventually, I came to a Youtube channel about 'demonic magicians'. These people are doing things that just isn't possible in any sense, except with 'outside help'. This, this is what I need. Something that puts me above the average human.

How do I get started? Can the reader of my long story please guide me? Thank you in advance! I am really looking forward to join you as a full fledged Satanist!

Sturdy this website,  www.joyofsatan.org 
Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
  I've read many texts and saw videos on demonic magicians. And that is exactly what I need to get out of this nightmare. I have been born in a broken home, with a runaway father, with no money or barely any food. And the fact that me and my mother are still alive, is about as good as it gets. We are blessed with constant misfortune. Never ending misfortune, no matter how hard we try. We are good people, and good-willing. And yet, the fortune that seems to come to others so easily, is impossible for us.

Naturally, I get recommended to pray to God or become a muslim. Well, excuse my language, but I'm not praying to any of those ASSHOLES because THEY put me in the life I am now.

Unlike my mother, who has always remained calm and just....cries a lot. I am filled with hatred over my own fate. Am I supposed to live my life like this?! Keep on working the crappy jobs that I hate, for minimum payments? Every time I try something the 'society's' way, it goes wrong. I have tried to study, but life says: "no buddy, not gonna happen. You and success? No no, let me end your contract at your job at exactly the right time so you don't have the funds to continue your study." Long story short, I must break free from these shackles.

After doing some digging, I see Father Satan coming up a lot. Of course I have been told that he was evil, but I've always been skeptical about that since God hasn't thrown me any bones either. How evil can the man possibly be? So eventually, I came to a Youtube channel about 'demonic magicians'. These people are doing things that just isn't possible in any sense, except with 'outside help'. This, this is what I need. Something that puts me above the average human.

How do I get started? Can the reader of my long story please guide me? Thank you in advance! I am really looking forward to join you as a full fledged Satanist!

You really should read the website that says what we are truly about: Joy of Satan   We don't use demons to perform supernatural feats or anything like that. They are our gods, our guides, teachers. We use our own powers to perform supernatural feats and otherwise. 
Read the joyofsatan website in entirety, and then come back

I'm sorry to hear about your situation, you have to know that Father Satan isn't a genie, he won't just give you stuff without you returning the favour. If you truly want to be a Satanist, go to www.joyofsatan.org :) maybe even if your mother seems open minded, show her the site as well. Good luck.

Your situation is not an uncommon one, believe it or not. Many of us before you came from situations where we were powerless (or at least felt that way); the issue is where your mentality comes from.
You have every right to be furious over your state in life, but that does not mean you should. You are looking to Satanism as an escape rather than a challenge, but what being do you believe would listen if all you wanted was an easy way out? You want to practice for the sake of getting an edge over others rather than getting an edge over who you were yesterday. Heed my words, I implore you, for there were also many who never gained an audience with the Gods and Lord Satan simply because they were only interested in a free meal.
I would like you to do 4 things for a month; but you absolutely must follow them to the letter, and if you already have been, then keep at it and force all your passion into it.
1. Work. Work harder, work more efficiently, communicate with your peers, take initiative and ask if there's anything that needs to be done, inspire people around you by just how hard an effort you are making.
2. Be aggressive and take a bold stance. If you want more money, ask, do not beat around the bush. Remember as well that money comes in more forms than just bills, it comes from being given opportunities to save, and likewise to work a bit longer for extra cash. Believe that it makes a huge impression, in that just doing the work alone even without the benefit of money will be a reward in some way. Hard work never betrays you, ever.
3. Try to have a good attitude over it. I know it's hard, especially when things seem hopeless or as if you're in a rut, but having a bad attitude will not help either. At least if you try to see the good in what you are doing, you may find the tasks a bit easier, and those around you will find BEING around you more rewarding. Ask anyone who's worked the 9-5 and they will tell you that they'd rather work next to a jovial and pleasant person than an efficient one; being both is a bonus.
4. Breathe. This will be the first meditation you are coached in. When you get time to yourself in privacy, every day either lay down, sit, or hang on the rafters, whichever makes you most comfortable, and breathe deeply. Do not think of anything, just breathe and feel yourself drift down as if you were sinking, feel the tingling in your body, and with every exhale, feel the negative feelings leaving you. Rage is not worth holding onto if it is not going into progress, so when you breathe just let it flow off of you as if it were being washed off by water. It may take a while to get to this state, but you will absolutely feel the effects when you do. This will also help you remain more in control of yourself and gain clarity in day-to-day tasks.
Follow these instructions for a single month, and I promise that you will be astonished by the changes in your life. It only takes a single day to change the world, only a single lesson to change yourself; imagine how much your life will grow in an entire month. If you find yourself faltering, just come back and vent and we will hear you and give advice onto the next step, you may also take comfort in legends and faith itself; knowing that beings more like yourself than you realize have mastered themselves and their world through never giving up.
I look forward to hearing from you again in a month's time, so you can tell us of your accomplishments too.

To: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 08:17:58 -0700
Subject: [HellsArmy666] I want to join. My life has to change.

Hey, just I want you to know some things so you won't get disppointed unnecessarily. I don't know nor have heard of the jewtube videos you mention, but you should know that those things are often fake too. Many people make fake videos about that. I do happen to know that people who do have real spiritual power are advised to keep it secret for their own personal safety and not brag about it to others. So one who shows off regarding those things is most likely fake.
Secondly well if you want to be interested in Spiritual Satanism, you need to be interested in your spiritual transformation rather than material things as the reason to become a Spiritual Satanist. You'll most likely get disappointed if you are joining here just to make money, because at least for a year or more you won't be able to do anything like that because you're not spiritually advanced. For people who ARE spiritually advanced sure they may improve their lives too. But the main point here is our spiritual transformation. Would you want to be a Spiritual Satanist because you know it's the truth and want to transform your soul, even if you never got any sort of money or whatever? Think about that answer and only if you answer yes consider it. Satan often does test people to see if they are only in for the money or they are interested in their spiritual transformation and love him more than any material rewards they get. Your soul is actually much more important than any material things in your life.
If you are considering becoming a Spiritual Satanism just know that power meditation is the most important thing as well as spiritual warfare against our enemies is pretty important too and that's what this group is about. Read the main site too:
Joy of Satan

With that being said, I hope I can help you in any problem you have :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back