Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I want to do the dedication, but.....

snookieloulou

I don't want to burn the paper at the end because I know I can't do it safely and I don't want my dads house smelling of smoke or accidentally starting a fire. What is an alternative to this? Could I just rip the paper up or something and would it still be valid? Hail Satan! :)

Yes, if burning is impossible you could just rip it up. :)

Στις 12:55 μ.μ. Κυριακή, 2 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η "snookieloulou@..." <snookieloulou@... έγραψε:
  I don't want to burn the paper at the end because I know I can't do it safely and I don't want my dads house smelling of smoke or accidentally starting a fire. What is an alternative to this? Could I just rip the paper up or something and would it still be valid? Hail Satan! :)

Well...just burn it and let a window open for a couple of hours...This is what I did and my parents didn't even noticed the smoke smell...But I think that Father Satan understands and you can rip it(I'm not sure though)

It's what was in your heart when you did the dedication that counts. The dedication can only be done once.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back