Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I want to do a spell

timtodd31

Hello all, I have dedicated to Satan and I am doing the meditations as instructed. I want you to hear me out. Please don't ridicule me. I swear I am not a troll. 
I acknowledge black magic exists and what it can do. It is very powerful. But I reckon if it can be used in such malicious ways, surely magick can be used in the way of good? Can't it be used to make one's life better? My goal in this world is to better the lives of others. I'm not entitled, I swear; But I do need to get knowledge. The top of the Kardishev scale. I'm not dedicating to use satan as personal genie for my desires. I want to fight in the way of him. Spread the truth about him against the enemy. I fully understand the demons aren't here to give anyone anything on a platter. But some things are beyond human reckoning? Should I keep meditating until I can contact a demon? I am strongly willed.

Black magick is not strongly suggested into newbie. I suggest you to keep meditating to increase the power of your chakra and your soul. Only when you are strong and protected, you are able to do black magick.Black magick is justice. We, Satanists, do not give the other cheek when being slapped like filthy xtians. Those behavior is suicidal

Sent from my iPhone
On Aug 17, 2017, at 11:20 AM, timtodd31@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hello all, I have dedicated to Satan and I am doing the meditations as instructed. I want you to hear me out. Please don't ridicule me. I swear I am not a troll. 
I acknowledge black magic exists and what it can do. It is very powerful. But I reckon if it can be used in such malicious ways, surely magick can be used in the way of good? Can't it be used to make one's life better? My goal in this world is to better the lives of others. I'm not entitled, I swear; But I do need to get knowledge. The top of the Kardishev scale. I'm not dedicating to use satan as personal genie for my desires. I want to fight in the way of him. Spread the truth about him against the enemy. I fully understand the demons aren't here to give anyone anything on a platter. But some things are beyond human reckoning? Should I keep meditating until I can contact a demon? I am strongly willed.

I;m not so much interested in black magic as I am white magic, Lupita. With it, I could spread the word of Father Satan in ways xians can't touch

I am not interested in black magic as I am in white. With it, I can spread the word of father Satan in ways xians can't touch

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back