Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

i think my dedication ritual went wrong...

all_hail.satan666

today i did my dedication ritual so i may give myselfe entirely to lord Satan but when i went to burn the paper it did not want to burn.
i literaly held the paper over the candle for minutes and it did not burn at all!
did i do something wrong? does lord statan not want me?
i feel unwanted because the paper would not burn at all.
may some one help me with this?

If it didn't, and wouldn't burn, Father knows this and understands it. I'd suggest doing it again a week or so from now, meditating in your down time I don't know when you did it but if it was during a moon VOC(Void of course) it wouldn't have been as "powerful". It has more bearing and is more permenant(in your mind) if done during a Scorpio or Taurus moon phase.
Link to moon phase calandar: http://www.zodiacarts.com/Calendar.shtml

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "all_hail.satan666" <all_hail.satan666@... wrote:

today i did my dedication ritual so i may give myselfe entirely to lord Satan but when i went to burn the paper it did not want to burn.
i literaly held the paper over the candle for minutes and it did not burn at all!

There is NO reason to redo it, it will just be a waste of time. Many of us have had similar experiences where our dedication did not go well. Instead of focusing on what went wrong in the ritual and thinking about how you can amke it better by redoing it, focus more on meditating and empowering yourself. Satan knows what was in your heart and he knows your intentions of performing the dedication. So please do not worry about it and focus all of your attenton on meditation for again there is NO need to redo it.

If you want to make it up to yourself than instead of doing the ritual over again begin to perform awakening rituals for the Gentiles and after the mars retrograde perform destruction rituals.

I know you want to redo it so you can make it special but how it went should be of less importance than knowing you actually did it, that you actually took that first step on your own to creating a better life for yourself. Spend your time doing things that will have a long term effect instead of something that will just fill a small whole.

As you begin to engage in rituals you will find very few go 100 percent perfect especially in te beginning. I am not saying this so you can become obsessed with making them perfect but pointing out that it is a learning experience that each time we perform a ritual it is always better than the one that came before.

As long as it was in your heart and you had honest intentions it was valid. Now start meditating and striving for godhead.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chase" <verycoolchase@... wrote:

If it didn't, and wouldn't burn, Father knows this and understands it. I'd suggest doing it again a week or so from now, meditating in your down time I don't know when you did it but if it was during a moon VOC(Void of course) it wouldn't have been as "powerful". It has more bearing and is more permenant(in your mind) if done during a Scorpio or Taurus moon phase.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "all_hail.satan666" <all_hail.satan666@ wrote:

Possibly it was something wrong with your paper to begin with?
Father Satan know us all very well, and understands us, everything is in our heart right, show him that you deserve the dedication..which I think you really do! But, pherhaps someone has cast a spell on you in this life or your past life..who knows?

I really hope you solve the problem, I wish you a best dark luck!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!
HAIL ASTAROTH!!!
HAIL AZAZEL!!!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!!!
HAIL AMON!!!!
HAIL BUER!!!
HAIL HAKE!!!
HAIL ALL PAGANS!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "all_hail.satan666" <all_hail.satan666@... wrote:

thank you both for the advise. it really did make me feel better. and yes you are right not every ritual will go 100% so i thank you alot for re-enfoceing that. may Satan and all the demons of hell bless you both with riches and empowerment! HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

------------------------------
On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 9:35 AM PST strengththroughsatan89 wrote:

There is NO reason to redo it, it will just be a waste of time. Many of us have had similar experiences where our dedication did not go well. Instead of focusing on what went wrong in the ritual and thinking about how you can amke it better by redoing it, focus more on meditating and empowering yourself. Satan knows what was in your heart and he knows your intentions of performing the dedication. So please do not worry about it and focus all of your attenton on meditation for again there is NO need to redo it.

If you want to make it up to yourself than instead of doing the ritual over again begin to perform awakening rituals for the Gentiles and after the mars retrograde perform destruction rituals.

I know you want to redo it so you can make it special but how it went should be of less importance than knowing you actually did it, that you actually took that first step on your own to creating a better life for yourself. Spend your time doing things that will have a long term effect instead of something that will just fill a small whole.

As you begin to engage in rituals you will find very few go 100 percent perfect especially in te beginning. I am not saying this so you can become obsessed with making them perfect but pointing out that it is a learning experience that each time we perform a ritual it is always better than the one that came before.

As long as it was in your heart and you had honest intentions it was valid. Now start meditating and striving for godhead.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chase" <verycoolchase@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "all_hail.satan666" <all_hail.satan666@ wrote:

that is wonderful. I saved this digest in a separate email folder so I can access the site. Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back