Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I think it might have happened again

Reliant

hey guys, this might just be my computer, but maybe not so that whys im posting this. for some unknown reason, I seem to be unable to get onto any site that has "666blacksun" in its url, nor the Gblt thule society, or the Satanic Graphics site. alright lets see... It looks like i cant get onto Exposing christianity either. the only reason i know all of this is that I'm making brochures tonight, so i've been looking for inspiration in my words, and pictures to put on the brochures.
I hope that this actually is just me, but if not, i figured that i had better let everyone know.

Hail satan! seig heil!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Reliant" <darkfury211@... wrote:
hey guys, this might just be my computer, but maybe not so that whys im posting this. for some unknown reason, I seem to be unable to get onto any site that has "666blacksun" in its url, nor the Gblt thule society, or the Satanic Graphics site. alright lets see... It looks like i cant get onto Exposing christianity either. the only reason i know all of this is that I'm making brochures tonight, so i've been looking for inspiration in my words, and pictures to put on the brochures.
I hope that this actually is just me, but if not, i figured that i had better let everyone know.

Hail satan! seig heil!
The same thing happened to me I cant seem to get on the exposing christianity site.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jonnathhan" <crazzykid70@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Reliant" <darkfury211@ wrote:

Hail satan! seig heil!

The same thing happened to me I cant seem to get on the exposing christianity site.
Not sure what the problem is. Maybe use a different browser?
I went on 3 seconds ago just to check and it is all good.
Hope you manage.
Hail SATAN

hey chances are its the net fucking up and the computers but i feel its important i state this

due to my research i have found that the angels have if it uses thin wires it can prob be exploited if it uses thick wires it may be safe
basic rule

anyway point is

i recently discovered the enemy angels finally figured out how to manipulate tech computers net services

and this is basicly cause someone took my data in the astral and is now working hard to abuse it

funny thing though

so far everyone who has taken my stuff has eventually had their own work fall under my control cause i seed everything

chances are whoever is abusing my research and my tools i left lying around is infecting every system they gain control of with a sort of infectious energy that will only obey me its a backup method i came up with in the event someone steals from me

so just keep an eye out for strange energy in locations like your computer hard drive

a odd aura around your router

or strange vibrations that come from nearby power lines

in a sense this is just thoughtforms fusing with material lines of energy
the thing that makes this such a problem is
this method either gives the thouhtform unlimited energy since its fusing with a live wire or it becomes part of that energy
but anyone skilled enough in the same art can fix the issue

but yeah thought id throw this out there since i seen it before and done the same trick myself

if any of you want to learn it practice consciousness merging cause thats basically how the angels are doing this stuff

oh and since they copying my work and abusing it chances are if you charge an onyx crystal and a quartz crystal and an obsidian crystal put it too close to the effect circuit it may dispel the effects

cause my tech aligns to the onyx crystal and the only way anyone has every been able to control my stuff is by patching it and trying to suppress its loyalty to me trust me that method stops working once something of mine that has not been altered gets involved

also i had some trouble too but its cause of dns server glitches i noticed its dns resolution related in my area also i did a test on the internet and for some reason alot of pings times and pathays in the west coat area of the united states is having serious problems also areas somewhere in other parts of the world are effected anyway its gotta be dna server issue alot of ppl have begun to buy up free dns servers and are switching things around it seems to becoming a new trend which is dns hosting and domain name reselling

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darkenkisson" <darkenkisson@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jonnathhan" <crazzykid70@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Reliant" <darkfury211@ wrote:

Hail satan! seig heil!

Not sure what the problem is. Maybe use a different browser?
I went on 3 seconds ago just to check and it is all good.
Hope you manage.
Hail SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back