Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

i recently did my dedication....

Linda Millar

i recently did my dedication and i have been experiencing high anxiety and varying levels of intense anger. My questions are these-Has anyone experienced similar feelings or intense feelings in general in the weeks following their dedication? And do any of my fellow brothers and sisters have any suggestions on how to deal with them? (i.e,what has worked for them).i am new to Satanism and have read that some emotions do occur after the dedication but i would like some feedback here from anyone who has had the experience.knowledge leads to progression and to bettering ones self.HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

I dedicayed six years ago and it was the best time of my life. I had just finished high school and coul meditate all day long so any anxiety that I did have quickly faded away. That was back, this is now, and this is war. Your dedication might have caused the enemy to take a strong look in your direction. This is just one possibility aside from bad planets which is more than likely the case. I have been attacked many, many times and have always come back stronger for it. Work out, jog, meditate, and do Yoga. It has always worked for me.
Also check out this sermon by HP Vovim:
http://www.vovimbaghie.co.cc/reasons_fo ... agick.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Linda Millar <deadangel2316@... wrote:

i recently did my dedication and i have been experiencing high anxiety and
varying levels of intense anger. My questions are these-Has anyone experienced
similar feelings or intense feelings in general in the weeks following their
dedication? And do any of my fellow brothers and sisters have any suggestions on
how to deal with them? (i.e,what has worked for them).i am new to Satanism and
have read that some emotions do occur after the dedication but i would like some
feedback here from anyone who has had the experience.knowledge leads to
progression and to bettering ones self.HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back