Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I need to know what is written in this Pentagram...

[email protected]

http://rockmetalshop.pl/product-pol-171 ... GQodFeoLQg

Hi evryone,
If someone know what is written in this Pentagram, I will very thankful for 'decoding' it for me. I bought this Pentagram because I wanted to have inverted Pentagram whithout any circle and I couldn't find any model.. I found only this one but I'm afraid it could be something...offensife to our Great God Satan, or also our other Dear  Gods...
Ave Satan!!!!!

Well I cant really tell what it is, It looks like Hebrew. I would really doubt they put witch script on it. Also It doesn't look like Witch script. Hebrew having been stolen from other languages, it looks like a couple other things to me. Being that I don't speak Hebrew or these other languages fluently there is no way I would tell the difference. 
 The website Is in Polish. But that still doesn't give me any hints as to what is on the website. My Advise would be to get one that has no writing on it, or one that you know for certain exactly what is on it. Why take the risk...

It looks like a mix of Hebrew and Greek to make gibberish, I see the Hebrew letters hay and vav with the greek symbol Omega as well.

It can be seriously impossible to find a Pentagram without a circle around it or some form of hebrew scribbled across or all over it.

The Gods understand you're not trying to be offensive to them.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Thank you so much! I have turned this pendant yet and I'm gonna ( I can't do it for now; another month ) gently grind off this filth :D. Once again; THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
Ave Satan!!!!!!!!!

Do you know when you write something in English using the cursive writing style?  Well, its Hebrew (Jew) using the cursive writing style. They took the cursive writing style and broke apart the cursive letters, into separate letters to make it seem more ornamental.  But, the real intention was to put some Jew filth on something sacred to us.

As far as the circle goes surrounding the Pentagram.  Yes, Demons fucken hate circles etc., but for safety reasons (to keep from stabbing yourself in the fucking chest), I would think that having a circle around the star would be common sense.  If its there to protect you from getting stabbed by the thing, then why not get one with a circle around it?  Your the one that makes "all" the rules. 

Yes, it can be a protection symbol used by the jew insects, but normally they write some stupid shit on theirs or make it extra large or something.  And new age witches have some retarded ideas about what it means too. 

But, your not that thing.  You don't need to "compete" with them.  You are a Witch of the Black Sun.  What you know supersedes all their retardation put together.

I'm not going to waste my time deciphering that perverted jew pedophile shit.  That's exactly what it is though.    

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back