Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I need proof

Jay1

I love you all for not following religious brain washing and the yoga links available are amazing ,but in my world I need proof to believe in something or someone. Can you tell me of any ancient civilizations that have text talking about Satan Other than religious text,I hate people that follow blindly and have no satisfaction out of following someone for years.Satan my very well be real but I refuse to be led astray just because others believe in him,I do not expect you to post this message but I would be grateful if you can inform me of any ancient Civilizations that believe in Father Satan,Peace and Love from Canada.

Of course the ancient civilizations didn't call Him Satan, but all of them had to do with the Serpent, which is attributed to Satan in the bible. The story of the serpent bringing knowledge to Adam and Eve or even the fallen angel story is directly lifted from a Sumerian story of Enki (Satan) rebelling against other Gods to bring knowledge to humanity.

If you see images from ancient civilization, they are chock full of serpent and cobra symbols (Especially ancient egypt, pharaoh's headress is cobra belly for example). Also, the Goat symbols and red and black, they were also widely used (see the Egyptian Goat of Mendes, which evolved into the Baphomet). Satan is Enki, the Sumerian God and you can see his simillarities, he's symbolized as the serpent and the Goat and his constellation is even Capricorn, the goat. Its even in the names of the Demons, Amon and Astaroth for example, the Goetic Demons are also Pagan Gods (Amon Ra and Astarte).

Satan is also Sanskrit in origin and predated christianity, it comes from Satanama or even Sat (meaning true). In hinduism books there are lots of words simillar to Satan like Sanat Kumara, Santana Dharma, Swami Satyananda Saraswati e.t.c.

What I said is just an outline, if you research more on Traditional Satanism symbols and practices you'll see that those were widely used in ancient civilizations. You can also summon Enki and you'll see he's the "Satan" the enemy refers to. The problem here is we don't just believe, but have experiences with Satan and He told to some of us personally that He is Enki.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jay" <jjcckk32@... wrote:

I love you all for not following religious brain washing and the yoga links available are amazing ,but in my world I need proof to believe in something or someone. Can you tell me of any ancient civilizations that have text talking about Satan Other than religious text,I hate people that follow blindly and have no satisfaction out of following someone for years.Satan my very well be real but I refuse to be led astray just because others believe in him,I do not expect you to post this message but I would be grateful if you can inform me of any ancient Civilizations that believe in Father Satan,Peace and Love from Canada.

1st off, just about every Satanist in here has had an experiance with Satan and/or the Demons in a posotive way.

Secondly, the most ancient Deity discovered was Deity in a cave dating back to the Paleolithic age, the Deity had horns like antlers( horns had been a sign of divinity, throughout the ancient world, as they symbolize reaching up to acheive the chi. This is why you see Egyptian Gods with thin horns carressing a Sun colored ball.). The terms Demon and Daemon are twisted terms for Dao and Daio, meaning "The Divine." The antler like horns could symbolize the Deity's rank or it could be a sign of "the Divine" stemming from Him, but that's just my take on that.

Not to mention the 1st pentagrams ever found were from ancient Mesopotamia, to be more specific, Ancient Sumeria. It was indeed a point-down pentagram, that's one reason I hate wiccans, how dare they call the point-down pentagram "inverted", o well, it just shows how fucking stupid wiccans are.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jay" <jjcckk32@... wrote:

Many many years ago i rekon problery nothing in historyy becuse of the xians but belive wat you want to belive in wer not fourcing you too you are free to say wat you want n to yhink wat you want

KillBoy 

On 15/04/2010, at 8:26 AM, "jay" <jjcckk32@... wrote:

Look up Ptah, Melek Taus, Shiva, Enki. Those are but a few of Father's names. I am too lazy right now to give a really elaborate answer but I have to say this much, at least: I don't have to speak for Satan, he speaks for himself. If you are truly curious about this, why not ask Satan himself? In the evening, light a candle, sit in-front of it, clear you head and ask Satan to reveal himself to you. Ask if Satanism is right for you. I would not expect you to come to this out of "blind-faith;" I have no respect for those choose to be blind. It's up to you what you do. I strongly recommend asking Satan to show you a sign. As long as you are sincere, I know Satan will answer. Good luck, regardless. The enemy of my enemy is my friend; always happy to see a non-xian, at least.

HAIL SATAN, FUCK GOD

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Anti" <prophetburner@... wrote:

1st off, just about every Satanist in here has had an experiance with Satan and/or the Demons in a posotive way.

Secondly, the most ancient Deity discovered was Deity in a cave dating back to the Paleolithic age, the Deity had horns like antlers( horns had been a sign of divinity, throughout the ancient world, as they symbolize reaching up to acheive the chi. This is why you see Egyptian Gods with thin horns carressing a Sun colored ball.). The terms Demon and Daemon are twisted terms for Dao and Daio, meaning "The Divine." The antler like horns could symbolize the Deity's rank or it could be a sign of "the Divine" stemming from Him, but that's just my take on that.

Not to mention the 1st pentagrams ever found were from ancient Mesopotamia, to be more specific, Ancient Sumeria. It was indeed a point-down pentagram, that's one reason I hate wiccans, how dare they call the point-down pentagram "inverted", o well, it just shows how fucking stupid wiccans are.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jay" <jjcckk32@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back