Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I need information

mchijika

I am doing Spiritual Warfare Training now I feel like I need to do Money Meditation, now what is the right time and the right day for someone who lives in South Africa to start, please can someone answer me quickly

Same here I need some1 to start with I'm in johannesburg

Hail Satan !!Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "mchijika" <mchijika@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 09 May 2013 09:58:05 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I need information
  I am doing Spiritual Warfare Training now I feel like I need to do Money Meditation, now what is the right time and the right day for someone who lives in South Africa to start, please can someone answer me quickly

<td val[/IMG]The best time to start a money meditation is on Sunday May 19th or Thursday May 23rd. I don't live in South Africa so I couldn't help you with the times but there are many people in this E-group who do live in South Africa and I'm sure they will be happy to help you with this. Be careful when meeting people offline. It's actually best if you don't meet up at all. Be very careful.

--- On Thu, 5/9/13, ntombifuthidlamini23@... <ntombifuthidlamini23@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] I need information
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, May 9, 2013, 5:14 PM

Hail Satan !!Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!<hr>From: "mchijika" <mchijika@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 09 May 2013 09:58:05 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I need information
[/TD]

Start with this one sister www.exposingchristianity.com or www.joyofsatan.com .Hail Satan Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: ntombifuthidlamini23@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 17:14:55 +0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] I need information

Hail Satan !!Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!<hr>From: "mchijika" <mchijika@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 09 May 2013 09:58:05 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I need information

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back