Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I need help

HeatherC

okay so i have to write an english paper that counts for a great percentage of my grade and we were instructed to choose a topic that we had a passion for so i chose to do the positive effects of satanism on todays society...the problem is i need to write it in the manner that i will 1.recieve an a, 2.only provide factual information 3.prove my poiint without pushing my religion. Im only a junior but i am in senior english so i want to keep my grades up while also showing the backwards rednecks that i attend school with that im not a "satanic bitch that eats babies"

Easy.  Talk about the qualities of Satanism.  That would be everything that is a natural and about life.  The Food chain; law of the jungle; not taking crap from anyone.  About being intelligent and having common sense and a sense of respect.  Kind of broad topics, but I'm sure you can give examples and relate experience.

Just talk about things that relate to the roots of Satanism.  Though if you want to talk about it directly, you should be able to gauge your audience.  This all will depend on how good your use of subtlety is.. and if you want extra credit.. then fight back against christian ideals without referencing them as christians in your paper.. then later on once you've received the grade, then you can start to spread the words and even make tasteful jokes, once everyones on the same page.

On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 8:09 PM, HeatherC <heatherchristian09@... wrote:
  okay so i have to write an english paper that counts for a great percentage of my grade and we were instructed to choose a topic that we had a passion for so i chose to do the positive effects of satanism on todays society...the problem is i need to write it in the manner that i will 1.recieve an a, 2.only provide factual information 3.prove my poiint without pushing my religion. Im only a junior but i am in senior english so i want to keep my grades up while also showing the backwards rednecks that i attend school with that im not a "satanic bitch that eats babies"

--
"None of them are my friends.  For a man to truly be my friend, he must be my equal in every respect to go after his dream, even if it means fighting me to protect his own."

"Never will I fight for another man with my own sword.. For to do so is to be a soldier and follow his light.. a Warrior follows his own."

<td val[/IMG]i did a very similar project for my enligh class. just use facts, don't be harsh, don't push and don't be rude, remember you are dealing with a subject that others see as evil, so proceed carefully. start out by stating the true oringins of satanism, and give more infomation about the peaceful spiritual side not so much on the hate we have for the xians, if you do talk about our enemies then there might be some negative emplements. but as long as you state the truth with passion then i wouldn't be worried about getting a bad grade. as for my english project i got a 96% on my paper, not too shabby if i do say so myself :)   Good Luck! Hail Satan!

--- On Wed, 11/18/09, HeatherC <heatherchristian09@... wrote:
Subject: [HellsArmy666] I need help
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, November 18, 2009, 10:09 PM

[/TD]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "HeatherC" <heatherchristian09@... wrote:
i dont think thats a good idea, its hard to do, theres going to be lots of bias attached to the subject too, which, even if written well and accurate, the teacher could grade very harsh or give you a bad grade just because. especially if its going to be an important grade, id advise against it. but, i think you could try attacking christianity instead of defending satanism, theres plenty of proof of the cruelty and ignorance that christians have spilled across the lands, for instance the inquistions, crusades, etc. thatd be easier and still be fighting for us in some sense, and theres solid empirical evidence of that.

I agree with this.  There is a lot of bias out there.  With a room full of so many people, there is always going to be at least 1 bad apple.  I would say you really need to be able to read the people around you and get to know them, so you can more accurately gauge how they will react.  Look at the classroom from the viewpoint as the battlefield, and your paper is like the war room where you plan out your strategy and direct your troops.

You just need to read the situation and decide which action is going to be the most important.

On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 1:56 PM, Mike <mike_da_king1111@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "HeatherC" <heatherchristian09@... wrote:

i dont think thats a good idea, its hard to do, theres going to be lots of bias attached to the subject too, which, even if written well and accurate, the teacher could grade very harsh or give you a bad grade just because. especially if its going to be an important grade, id advise against it. but, i think you could try attacking christianity instead of defending satanism, theres plenty of proof of the cruelty and ignorance that christians have spilled across the lands, for instance the inquistions, crusades, etc. thatd be easier and still be fighting for us in some sense, and theres solid empirical evidence of that.

--
"None of them are my friends.  For a man to truly be my friend, he must be my equal in every respect to go after his dream, even if it means fighting me to protect his own."

"Never will I fight for another man with my own sword.. For to do so is to be a soldier and follow his light.. a Warrior follows his own."

i want to thank everyone for their help. I finshed my paper i went through it to make sure that there were no typing, grammar, spelling mistakes. It was perfectly written and had a beauiful flow. When I presented the same kids that mock me started bashing me, i even had deer jerky thrown at my face (this bothers me becuase i choose not to eat ) it was a mess. The students were questioned and I was the one to recieve punishment, when i refused to be punished for being harrassed i was expelled for the rest of the semester.
 - Hail Satan

Sent: Sat, November 21, 2009 11:19:48 AM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: I need help

I agree with this.  There is a lot of bias out there.  With a room full of so many people, there is always going to be at least 1 bad apple.  I would say you really need to be able to read the people around you and get to know them, so you can more accurately gauge how they will react.  Look at the classroom from the viewpoint as the battlefield, and your paper is like the war room where you plan out your strategy and direct your troops.

You just need to read the situation and decide which action is going to be the most important.

On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 1:56 PM, Mike <mike_da_king1111@ yahoo.com wrote:

--- In HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, "HeatherC" <heatherchristian09@ ... wrote:

--

Thats where you throw a stone back.  If it provokes a fight, then you kick their ass.  If they tell on you and try to point out that its because of what you wrote, then they cannot blame it on Satanism, because they really cannot point to what you wrote and use the usual ridicule of what christians do.

You will face many battles like this no matter what approach you take.  This is a natural part of dealing with the masses as many of them are no better than monkeys when it comes to dealing with things on an intelligent level.,  The only answer to this is to meet them with force (not necessarily violence)  and to use your smarts.

On Sat, Nov 21, 2009 at 11:00 AM, Heather Christian <heatherchristian09@... wrote:
  i want to thank everyone for their help. I finshed my paper i went through it to make sure that there were no typing, grammar, spelling mistakes. It was perfectly written and had a beauiful flow. When I presented the same kids that mock me started bashing me, i even had deer jerky thrown at my face (this bothers me becuase i choose not to eat ) it was a mess. The students were questioned and I was the one to recieve punishment, when i refused to be punished for being harrassed i was expelled for the rest of the semester.
 - Hail Satan

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

--- In HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, "HeatherC" <heatherchristian09@ ... wrote:

--

--

Can I continue training without a trance because I can not master it. I tried all the methods and techniques I knew but nothing works.

Hail Satan!!

Thats absolutely horrible and unaceptable. I say sue the school for harrasment or religiouse bias, something. Do some research to find out what this is classified as, the school obviously taking the side of the ones to blame based solely on religion must be illegal one way or another. If not sue than still do research and threaten to sue if they do not drop your punishment and punish the ones to blame.
The idea of someone in power especially someone who is supposed to educate being that ignorant and abusive of power really pisses me off

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Heather Christian <heatherchristian09@... wrote:

- Hail Satan

--

You will only get so far, and not very far, if you try to tonctiue without mastering the trance. Just keep at it, some things take time and practice. Keept trying and changing the techniques to what you feel most comfortable with.

What I tried was standing at the end of my bed, and simply free falling backwards onto my bed. Remember the feeling you get of falling. Then when i'm trying to get into a trance, i picture myself on the edge of a cliff, and then i use the falling feeling to fall off the cliff and into my mind.

Praise Melek Ta'us!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Wolf" <walter_bali@... wrote:

Can I continue training without a trance because I can not master it. I tried all the methods and techniques I knew but nothing works.

Hail Satan!!

There are many different variations on the same theme to get into trance.

Free falling is a great method.  It is simple, yet at the same time, with things that are simple, there are certain advanced aspects (complexities) that don't become apparent, until a certain level of the right kind of experience is obtained.

We all know that visualization incorporates all the senses.  The thing is with free falling, with someone not as experienced, it may seem like you aren't engaging as many senses, unless of course you are more experienced, and so can pick up on the subtleties that engage all the senses.  I've noticed the more my senses are engaged in visualizing, the easier and faster it is to get into trance.  I've been practicing many trance techniques years prior to being dedicated, so I have a bit of advantage as far as experience goes.  Here's one technique to engage more senses, and I'm sure you can mix it in with freefalling (i.e. freefalling in astral temple to go deeper).

Here's a variation on another exercise you can try:

Know the colors of the rainbow?  Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet (ROYGBIV)

-Start by visualizing 7 different objects.  They can be anything.  Make the first object red, and then progress through all the colors.  With each object, you should mentally picture it.  For example.. an orange.. see the orange... touch it and imagine what its texture is like.  Inhale the citrus scent.  Drop it and hear the sound it makes.  Bite into it and taste it.  Etc.

-Spend 30 seconds to 1 minute on each object.  By the end of this all, your brainwaves should be in low-alpha. 

-Next.   Visualize a staircase at your feet before an open doorway into a dark basement.  There should be 21 steps.  Slowly begin the descent; with each step, "feel" the descent (the falling sensation), until you reach the bottom.  Pay close attention to visualize all sensory details (sensation of descent, sensation of foot touching step below, visual imagery, the noise of your footstep). 

-Upon reaching the bottom, visualize a door in front of you.  It can be any kind of door.. be sure to make it individual as this doorway should lead into your Astral Temple.  What kind of door is it?  Wood? Metal? Stone?  what color is it?  Open it in any manner and just visualize with all sensory to enter your temple.

- Now, touch your hands togethor, or touch a hand to your arm or some unique combination that only you know and could do, and then say with your voice (visualize yourself saying it in your mind) a "Trigger Word."

This exercise can be done laying down, or sitting in a chair, or even standing up with your eyes closed.  It doesn't matter, as it is all dependent on your own ability to focus.  This obviously still takes time, as it takes time and experience to lower your brainwaves (getting into a trance).  The whole point of touching your fingers togethor in a unique way, while saying this trigger word, is a hypnosis technique.  In sales techniques it is referred to as "anchoring," and in hypnosis it is called conditioning.  Another reason it takes time; with conditioning being like the idea of training dogs (PavLov's dogs in psychology, i.e. repetition creates habits and muscle memory). 

So when I want to enter trance, I simply say the trigger word or do the unique touch combination wherever I am.  In meditation (when not in public) I do both to reinforce it.  More advanced:  if you are already familiar with being in the trance states, some people can simply go into the trance state at will just by remembering it. 

Having a hard time visualizing at the beginning?  Find an object like an orange, and take your time holding it and remembering the color, as well as peeling it and smelling and tasting it.  Easy.  Memorize,  Remember/Visualize.  The more time you spend visualizing, the more accustomed you become to being in trance, as well as the deeper you will go.  It isn't likely you are going to go into the deepest trance, until you have practice with the lighter levels of trance.  It is my experience that most of my friends always tend to fall asleep when they reach the deep alpha levels.  It may be different for you, but whatever it is, the whole point is to let it happen and just have the experience.

On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 5:22 PM, Satanic_viking <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:
  You will only get so far, and not very far, if you try to tonctiue without mastering the trance. Just keep at it, some things take time and practice. Keept trying and changing the techniques to what you feel most comfortable with.

What I tried was standing at the end of my bed, and simply free falling backwards onto my bed. Remember the feeling you get of falling. Then when i'm trying to get into a trance, i picture myself on the edge of a cliff, and then i use the falling feeling to fall off the cliff and into my mind.

Praise Melek Ta'us!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Wolf" <walter_bali@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!

--

This is great, Ive been looking for something to work on lately. This seems perfect.

Just a few questions. If you are training you brain, does this mean you would have to use the same objects at the start every time you do it.

Also, with the whole thing. One thing I tend to do when im trying to get into a trance is concentrate on my breathing. Do you do a 7,7,7 breathing (in,hold,out) technique? Or do you just breath casualy. I find that when i enter a trance my breathing tends to go back to how i would normaly breath.

Another thing is that I have a worry that if i move to much whilst in or trying to get into a trance, ill break my concentration. What do you think about this?

Thanks again.

Praise Melek Ta'us!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allen Walker <krystollsynth@... wrote:

Free falling is a great method. It is simple, yet at the same time, with
things that are simple, there are certain advanced aspects (complexities)
that don't become apparent, until a certain level of the right kind of
experience is obtained.

We all know that visualization incorporates all the senses. The thing is
with free falling, with someone not as experienced, it may seem like you
aren't engaging as many senses, unless of course you are more experienced,
and so can pick up on the subtleties that engage all the senses. I've
noticed the more my senses are engaged in visualizing, the easier and faster
it is to get into trance. I've been practicing many trance techniques years
prior to being dedicated, so I have a bit of advantage as far as experience
goes. Here's one technique to engage more senses, and I'm sure you can mix
it in with freefalling (i.e. freefalling in astral temple to go deeper).

Know the colors of the rainbow? Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo,
Violet (ROYGBIV)

-Start by visualizing 7 different objects. They can be anything. Make the
first object red, and then progress through all the colors. With each
object, you should mentally picture it. For example.. an orange.. see the
orange... touch it and imagine what its texture is like. Inhale the citrus
scent. Drop it and hear the sound it makes. Bite into it and taste it.
Etc.

-Spend 30 seconds to 1 minute on each object. By the end of this all, your
brainwaves should be in low-alpha.

-Next. Visualize a staircase at your feet before an open doorway into a
dark basement. There should be 21 steps. Slowly begin the descent; with
each step, "feel" the descent (the falling sensation), until you reach the
bottom. Pay close attention to visualize all sensory details (sensation of
descent, sensation of foot touching step below, visual imagery, the noise of
your footstep).

-Upon reaching the bottom, visualize a door in front of you. It can be any
kind of door.. be sure to make it individual as this doorway should lead
into your Astral Temple. What kind of door is it? Wood? Metal? Stone?
what color is it? Open it in any manner and just visualize with all sensory
to enter your temple.

- Now, touch your hands togethor, or touch a hand to your arm or some unique
combination that only you know and could do, and then say with your voice
(visualize yourself saying it in your mind) a "Trigger Word."

This exercise can be done laying down, or sitting in a chair, or even
standing up with your eyes closed. It doesn't matter, as it is all
dependent on your own ability to focus. This obviously still takes time, as
it takes time and experience to lower your brainwaves (getting into a
trance). The whole point of touching your fingers togethor in a unique way,
while saying this trigger word, is a hypnosis technique. In sales
techniques it is referred to as "anchoring," and in hypnosis it is called
conditioning. Another reason it takes time; with conditioning being like
the idea of training dogs (PavLov's dogs in psychology, i.e. repetition
creates habits and muscle memory).

So when I want to enter trance, I simply say the trigger word or do the
unique touch combination wherever I am. In meditation (when not in public)
I do both to reinforce it. More advanced: if you are already familiar with
being in the trance states, some people can simply go into the trance state
at will just by remembering it.

Having a hard time visualizing at the beginning? Find an object like an
orange, and take your time holding it and remembering the color, as well as
peeling it and smelling and tasting it. Easy. Memorize,
Remember/Visualize. The more time you spend visualizing, the more
accustomed you become to being in trance, as well as the deeper you will
go. It isn't likely you are going to go into the deepest trance, until you
have practice with the lighter levels of trance. It is my experience that
most of my friends always tend to fall asleep when they reach the deep alpha
levels. It may be different for you, but whatever it is, the whole point is
to let it happen and just have the experience.

On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 5:22 PM, Satanic_viking
<[email protected]:

You will only get so far, and not very far, if you try to tonctiue without
mastering the trance. Just keep at it, some things take time and practice.
Keept trying and changing the techniques to what you feel most comfortable
with.

What I tried was standing at the end of my bed, and simply free falling
backwards onto my bed. Remember the feeling you get of falling. Then when
i'm trying to get into a trance, i picture myself on the edge of a cliff,
and then i use the falling feeling to fall off the cliff and into my mind.

Praise Melek Ta'us!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] <HellsArmy666%40yahoogroups.com,
"Wolf" <walter_bali@ wrote:

Can I continue training without a trance because I can not master it. I
tried all the methods and techniques I knew but nothing works.

Hail Satan!!

--
"None of them are my friends. For a man to truly be my friend, he must be
my equal in every respect to go after his dream, even if it means fighting
me to protect his own."

"Never will I fight for another man with my own sword.. For to do so is to
be a soldier and follow his light.. a Warrior follows his own."

Training with the focus of objects:   i recommend you use the same object for awhile, if you are really unfamiliar with doing something like this.  Its a matter of training with your comfort zone, though I would really recommend a variety of things, as it will expand your perspective on things.  If you open your extra senses, and use your feelers and get used to that, you may recognize that everything has a distinct feel and isn't that much different than if you were to hold the object.  This comes from being naturally sensitive though.         The question about the breathe.   Most practices will say to do a certain breathe count I think, because it is just a to adapt the body towards a certain system.  Another reason is because most peoples way of breathing is not natural to a certain practice.  An example is, remember 3 very emotional situations that you were in.. For example:  anger, peace and happiness.  Also of these different situations.. try to vary them by the type of activity... for example.... exercise, deep relaxation, normal everyday actions (not doing anything in particular).   If you remember back, or you currently analyze your way of breathing.. you may notice that for each situation, it has its own way of breathing (the pace or intervals of breathe).  Your breathes may be shorter or longer, they may be faster or slower, and the pauses may be shorter and longer in between exhale/inhale.  I think with the whole concept of "you must do a certain amount of breathes to a certain count" is only to train you to get in sync with the practice... in other words breathe the way that breathing is naturally conducive to that practice.   What I recommend though is stick with 7 breathes, or 6 breathes, or whatever your practice has you doing.  Now I don't mean you must absolutely do exactly what it states.  My advice is try to stick with it... but at the same time go with your own natural breathing.  If you can only manage 5 breathes... then stick with that, but at the same time aim for 7 breathes.  As time goes on, you may be able to do more breathes.  Its a lot like running in physical exercise.. at first newbies may be a bit short of breathe, when doing sprints for example... but as they gain experience.. their bodies are then conditioned to handle it, and then they will not be huffing and puffing as much if they were to do the same level of training.       On moving and distractions:   If you read any self-hypnosis book, it will recommend no distractions and that you lay down in a comfortable position.  This is a good thing... but like anything, the training is limited to only this kind of environment.  In martial arts like karate, when you sit in a certain posture, like down on your knees with your feet pointed straight and back, this is an uncomfortable position.. and yes the teacher does tell us to meditate for a moment.  When I first started it was somewhat painful, bending and such.  I believe this is to train one to meditate (be in trance) despite pain and distractions.  In this situation, it would be ideal for a martial artist, as in combat, he or she must be able to focus, despite the opponent striking or throwing him or her off guard.   So really there are 2 different modes of getting into trance.  There is the passive tranquil setting, and then there is the combat setting.  Being spiritual satanists, we must be able to fight the enemy, despite any pain or distractions.  We are warriors, and as such, must be able to focus under stress and opposition, as it will make us that much stronger.  That's the reason that the spiritual satanists of the left hand path is harder than the right hand path.. it requires "endurance and perserverence," in the face of opposition.   If you are being distracted.. ignore it and focus on whatever you are meditating on.  This is in fact a good training exercise for those of you who live with parents or friends who are against this way of life, because this will really test your patience and your true strength to remain in-tact under stress and your ability to just focus.  This is more of a shotgun method of training, by throwing yourself out into the thick of it.  Its all about training with intensity and constantly pushing your limits, a real warriors path, and a real Satanists path.   I usually just acknowledge the fact that there is a distraction or an angel or grey (enemy) attacking, and just continue on.  This is the part where you really need endurance.. in other words.. learn to take the punches.. do not care.. and do whatever it is you are going to do despite that.     Hail Satan!!!                

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 7:48 AM, Satanic_viking <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:
  This is great, Ive been looking for something to work on lately. This seems perfect.

Just a few questions. If you are training you brain, does this mean you would have to use the same objects at the start every time you do it.

Also, with the whole thing. One thing I tend to do when im trying to get into a trance is concentrate on my breathing. Do you do a 7,7,7 breathing (in,hold,out) technique? Or do you just breath casualy. I find that when i enter a trance my breathing tends to go back to how i would normaly breath.

Another thing is that I have a worry that if i move to much whilst in or trying to get into a trance, ill break my concentration. What do you think about this?

Thanks again.

Praise Melek Ta'us!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allen Walker <krystollsynth@... wrote:

experience is obtained.

Violet (ROYGBIV)

Etc.

your footstep).

to enter your temple.

<[email protected]:

with.

Praise Melek Ta'us!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] <HellsArmy666%40yahoogroups.com,

Hail Satan!!

--
me to protect his own."

--

Thanks I will try this and I hope it will work. I will try a combination of this and a little of some other technique. But first, I just try this technique without combining with other techniques

Hail Satan!!

experience is obtained.

Violet (ROYGBIV)

Etc.

your footstep).

to enter your temple.

<[email protected]:

with.

Praise Melek Ta'us!

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hail Satan!!

--
me to protect his own."

Thanks but still I can not understand why was so difficult to go into a trance. I will try with cliff, and I hope to be successful

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Satanic_viking" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

Praise Melek Ta'us!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Wolf" <walter_bali@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!

Just state your case, it's your "thing" if they think you're pushing it on them...oh fuckin well

about using the same objects....of course you don't have to use the same objects, we don't rely on props, but do whatever is comfortable for you, if you're calm and relaxed it's much easier to get into a trance. If you can concentrate well enough you should be able to move around all you want.

Sent: Mon, January 25, 2010 9:48:33 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: I need help

Thanks again.

Praise Melek Ta'us!

--- In HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, Allen Walker <krystollsynth@ ... wrote:

experience is obtained.

Violet (ROYGBIV)

first object red, and then progress through all the colors.. With each
Etc.

your footstep).

to enter your temple.

<hecktic_shadow@ ...wrote:

with.

Praise Melek Ta'us!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com <HellsArmy666% 40yahoogroups. com,

Hail Satan!!

--
me to protect his own."

by the way also make sure you study up @ evilbible.com and exposingchristianity.com

This is a very beautiful thing you are doing, not only for Satanists in general but to show that we have a voice as well!

The best Idea I can give you, is write what is in your heart, write how this religion has changed your life, write the facts about religion and use numerous quotes.

Write positive experiences, I know you will write a beautiful piece, do a ritual maybe the day before and ask a Demon be with you and guide you threw it, I can't express how happy this makes me feel to see the confidence in Satanists wanting to express our beliefs!

May the Gods be with you threw your writing and may you shine like the brightest star, (Maybe ask guidance threw THOTH)!

Best of luck to you!

*DO WHAT MUST BE DONE* HS/88
*HAIL SATAN & THE GODS OF HELL*

*HELLS WARRIOR*

Hi, everyone. Ive been a fighter of Satan's enemies for a while now. I've just joine Joy of Satan though i've been through it many times. I really need help. Someon's blaming me for something and i really would them to stop. A little help please??

ok tell them to back off blame them for being a corrupted vile pedaphile follower. by the way what Satanic group were you a part of? you said you had been fighting the enemies of Satan for a long time.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "spardalady@..." <spardalady@... wrote:

Hi, everyone. Ive been a fighter of Satan's enemies for a while now. I've just joine Joy of Satan though i've been through it many times. I really need help. Someon's blaming me for something and i really would them to stop. A little help please??

I started my spiritual training and had been intereapted for a long period of abt a month. what should I do? should I continue from were I ended from or I should start afresh? I only did my first month of the six months. Hail satan and the Gods of Duat

I need some advise. My mother and stepfather know that I am a satanist and won't let me perform rituals or the meditations in their house. What can I do?

Sent from my NOOK

Do it anyways. The catholic church doesn't want people to believe in anything but what they say. Does that mean you should ignore doing what's best for you?

Gabriel Marley
On Jan 8, 2014, at 7:56 AM, Kuro <kuro_kasai@... wrote:
  I need some advise. My mother and stepfather know that I am a satanist and won't let me perform rituals or the meditations in their house. What can I do?

Sent from my NOOK

You can do them in your astral temple: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Temple.html or what I do is wait until after they go to sleep and do them quietly in your room. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back