Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I need help with afirmations

Viego

Hi Brothers and Sister.

I want help with some affirmations.

At the moment I have those one:
1. With each of my breath I breath the energy of prosperity and abundance who offers me extreme luck and success in everything I do.

The number 1 seems to had helped me and I could had see the manifestations clearly.

Second one which I would like to use is 2: I absorb continuously and continually the energy of prosperity and abundance which offers me extreme luck and success in everything I do.

In number 2 I could use " I permanently absorb the energy of prosperity and abundance which offers me extreme luck and success in everything I do."

The thing is every time I use number 1 I'm thinking about the second affirmation [2] that it might be better and that was interacting with my working maybe you guys could advise me. I could just say " I have permanent luck and success in everything i do in the most favorable and happiest ways for me" and just absorb.

Also I felt the difference with the royal blue and golden light the blue offers me sudden events and opportunities and it makes me more chill and diplomatic and I can feel the good vibe and the light one I had money favors for instance my dad gave me 500 Pounds to invest in something I wanted to all of the sudden and intuition was strong I could just know stuff.

Shal I use golden light and remove the "luck" from the affirmation and just use "success" instead?

Will the "Luck" manifest if I just breath energy and make and affirmation like the one above or its just Jupiter square which offers luck?
Also do you guys have better affirmations? Or what's most important the one's that feels more comfortable with me?

Another question and it might be silly but If I breath/absorb this energy with the affirmation of luck and success would that also empower me spirituality ? I know for instance Luck can also act as a protection against anything.

the hybrid said:
Hi Brothers and Sister.

I want help with some affirmations.

At the moment I have those one:
1. With each of my breath I breath the energy of prosperity and abundance who offers me extreme luck and success in everything I do.

The number 1 seems to had helped me and I could had see the manifestations clearly.

Second one which I would like to use is 2: I absorb continuously and continually the energy of prosperity and abundance which offers me extreme luck and success in everything I do.

In number 2 I could use " I permanently absorb the energy of prosperity and abundance which offers me extreme luck and success in everything I do."

The thing is every time I use number 1 I'm thinking about the second affirmation [2] that it might be better and that was interacting with my working maybe you guys could advise me. I could just say " I have permanent luck and success in everything i do in the most favorable and happiest ways for me" and just absorb.

Also I felt the difference with the royal blue and golden light the blue offers me sudden events and opportunities and it makes me more chill and diplomatic and I can feel the good vibe and the light one I had money favors for instance my dad gave me 500 Pounds to invest in something I wanted to all of the sudden and intuition was strong I could just know stuff.

Shal I use golden light and remove the "luck" from the affirmation and just use "success" instead?

Will the "Luck" manifest if I just breath energy and make and affirmation like the one above or its just Jupiter square which offers luck?
Also do you guys have better affirmations? Or what's most important the one's that feels more comfortable with me?

Another question and it might be silly but If I breath/absorb this energy with the affirmation of luck and success would that also empower me spirituality ? I know for instance Luck can also act as a protection against anything.

I never did see the approache to inhale/absorb a desired outcome/energy. Usually we do program our aura to attract something.

The Aura
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AURA.html

But go with what ever did work for you.

The normal step is like this:

The Three Steps of Witchcraft

"1. You raise the energy;

2. You program the energy;

3. You direct the energy." https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ThreeSteps.html

Whatever you absorb on the positive side does empower you, as long it is not too much.

I tried in the past also affirmations/workings to attract energy automated, it worked but it is most off the time better to directly empower one self. Like working on your solar chakra. Cleaning your chakras. HPHC did say: A clean chakra is more powerfull then a dirty empowered one.

I would stay with luck.

If people are abel to absorb energy from the stars like BETELGEUSE:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Star_Magick.html

which give them direct, results it should be possibel to inhale luck/success.

Jupiter squares are always good, if there is a open "window"->2023 - SS CALENDARS https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=80481 .

Under The Magickal Properties of Color:

"Blue
Truths, wisdom, protection, inner peace, loyalty, occult power and expansion. Jupiter rules royal blue- Luck, expansion, abundance, long distance travel, higher education, legal matters, taxes, (use with green) investments, foundations, prosperity, and opportunity. Spirituality, summoning Demons, healing, inspiration, devotion, serenity, sincerity and truth, fidelity, inner peace, knowledge and wisdom, harmony in the home, occult power and expansion.

Green
Money, fertility, abundance, material gain, wealth, healing, communication with nature spirits, anti-inflammatory. Venus rules green- Love, making love, (affectionate; red is for lust/sex), fidelity, reconciliation, beauty, youth, friendships, attraction, harmony, financial gain, earnings increases, social functions, possessions, riches, indulgence, pleasure. Good for beginnings and growth. Venus rules green- Abundance, fertility, success, general good luck, harmony, immortality, generosity, material gain, renewal, marriage, balance and healing. Green rules the heart chakra.

Blue rules over the throat chakra. Blue is of the water element.

Orange
Creativity, enthusiasm, energy, stamina, and is a powerful color of major changes. Orange helps with adaptability, attraction, sudden changes, stimulation, enthusiasm, creativity, energy, gaining control, changing luck and inciting justice. The Sun rules orange. Orange rules the creative/sexual chakra (2nd), and is of the element of fire."

Gold
Great Fortune, intuition, understanding, divination, fast luck, financial benefits. I believe gold attracts larger sums of money (use green with shimmering gold for money meditation.) Gold is used for healing, happiness, authority, reputation, honor, and personal power. Use gold for confidence, fame, success in gambling, pleasure, securing popularity/charisma, increasing health and vitality, healing, protection, success, and magickal power.

Gold is one of the most powerful of the colors. Satan has a golden aura. Gold is the color of the Sun, and is of the element of fire. In Satanic alchemy, gold represents the perfection of the soul. Both the colors gold and white-gold are seen all over in the Ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs, in the temples and pyramids. Gold is the color of riches and power." https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html

I always add to each affirmation at the beginning: "In a positive and healthy way" and then I describe what I want, followed by "now continuously and forever".

"In a positive and healthy way, I attract happiness, success, prosperity and good fortune to myself, now continuously and forever".

As for colors, gold and white is universal and the best (at least for me).

The Magickal Properties of Color:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html

Also, I would recommend using runes:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html

Each of us is different and for one person something may be better so for another something else may be better. Find what is best for you and don't stress about affirmations. If it is well described it will work :)

As it states in the Aura of Protection section of the site.

You can absorb energy from the Sun by programming for protective energy. Maxine mentioned this in that section.

For example you can go outside or before going outside say this a few times like 8 times.

My aura absorbs powerful protective energies from the Sun when I'm outside.

Absorbs = by itself and by breathing.

So as your spending time outside you benefit from protection.

MiniMe3388 said:

I always add to each affirmation at the beginning: "In a positive and healthy way" and then I describe what I want, followed by "now continuously and forever".

"In a positive and healthy way, I attract happiness, success, prosperity and good fortune to myself, now continuously and forever".

As for colors, gold and white is universal and the best (at least for me).

The Magickal Properties of Color:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html

Also, I would recommend using runes:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html

Each of us is different and for one person something may be better so for another something else may be better. Find what is best for you and don't stress about affirmations. If it is well described it will work :)

May I make a suggestion. Consider using the positive clause of "In a fully positive, healthy, and best way for me".

What is best for you. Might not be best for someone else. But it's YOUR reality your trying to create and YOUR reality you wish to generate.

The positive and healthy clause is nice because it's neutral. But remember something might occur whereby it's not the best for you or for example you might be it's positive and healthy but this isn't what I wanted if ANYTHING I wanted something else.

Permanence clauses can be simplified for example "Now and forever" or "Now and permanently".

Sheer fact is I've kinda spent a long time theorycrafthing/brainstorming affirmations. And I think I leave it at fully positive, healthy, and best for me. And with permanence clause "Now and forever".

But that continuously what does it mean in terms of magickal thinking?

In other words you Vibrate Maum on your Sahasrara Chakra. My Sahasrara chakra is fully active and empowered, continuously and forever, in a fully positive, healthy, and best way for me.

Sounds weird although maybe I'm overthinking.

If I'm overthinking feel free to correct me.

IF anything please tell me what continuously means in a spiritual sense because then I might be able to update my databanks on affirmation technologies.

Thank you for pointing out the word "continuously". I'm using a translator and it's possible that it translated it the wrong way and used the wrong word.
I will pay more attention to something like this in the future :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back