Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

i need help for dedicating !!

[email protected]

Greetings my fellow brother and sisters ,

I decided to dedicate my soul to satan , and also I talked to my best friend about It and invited him to dedicate our souls together so he accepted .. The problem is there is no where I can find that items required for rituals like pentagrams and so on so I went to a shop and asked if he can make something special for me made by silver and he said ok no problem so now He's making a silver pentagram for me with sizes Cal : 9cm thickness : 1mm , it was just a prediction about size ; based on the pentagram in the photo that was put in standart rituals joyofsatan.org .. so the pentagram will be pure silver so it costs much just like the bowl will ( i found a pure silver bowl to put our papers in fire ) and also candle holders are made of silver ... so before the ritual my questions are ,

1-Can we use same bowl , pentagram , candle holders while making a deciation ritual together/not ? ( If not ; It will double the cost and also It will double the diffuculty of hiding the ritual items ; If they're found , It'll be our end basicly . )

2-Should we follow the steps at the same time or one should go first and other one should follow when other one finishes ?

3-Should we use incense in dedication ritual ? If Yes ; Do you know any good brand or smell to not to insult the Father Satan and his demons ..

4-What is an altar ? How can I have a baphomet on/in It ?

It's all of my questions , Please ;

Answer to the qestions with numbers , do NOT tell to check joyofsatan.org for answers without giving a link directs me to answer ; I searched for answers of these questions for whole day and no info found , Do not answer if you dont know or you are doubtful please ; let masters talk .. i ll be glad to know your experiences also .. thanks from now brothers and sisters , guide me !!

Honestly, all these questions are unnecessary. If the JoS page on dedication doesn't mention that you have to do a specific thing or use a specific item or treat that item in a specific way it means that you don't have to do either of them. It's common sense. If you had to do these, don't you think they would be mentioned in JoS?

I've also noticed that you assumed things you have to do which the dedication page doesn't mention at all. Where does it say in the dedication page that you have to use a pentagram or silver candle holders??? Here's the page, search for the word "pentagram" in it and see if you find anything:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TANIC.html

The only things it tells you you need for the dedication ritual are these:

"You will need:

1 or more black, blue or red candles (as many as you like)
A sterilized needle or razor
A piece of clean paper, large enough to write the prayer below
A dry pen, where you sign your name in blood (dip the tip of the pen in your blood)"

As for the altar this is answered in JoS, there are pics there of many altars and how they look like. The dedication page also mentions nothing about an altar.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chapofshadow@..." <chapofshadow@... wrote:

I decided to dedicate my soul to satan , and also I talked to my best friend about It and invited him to dedicate our souls together so he accepted .. The problem is there is no where I can find that items required for rituals like pentagrams and so on so I went to a shop and asked if he can make something special for me made by silver and he said ok no problem so now He's making a silver pentagram for me with sizes Cal : 9cm thickness : 1mm , it was just a prediction about size ; based on the pentagram in the photo that was put in standart rituals joyofsatan.org .. so the pentagram will be pure silver so it costs much just like the bowl will ( i found a pure silver bowl to put our papers in fire ) and also candle holders are made of silver ... so before the ritual my questions are ,

1-Can we use same bowl , pentagram , candle holders while making a deciation ritual together/not ? ( If not ; It will double the cost and also It will double the diffuculty of hiding the ritual items ; If they're found , It'll be our end basicly . )

2-Should we follow the steps at the same time or one should go first and other one should follow when other one finishes ?

3-Should we use incense in dedication ritual ? If Yes ; Do you know any good brand or smell to not to insult the Father Satan and his demons ..

Answer to the qestions with numbers , do NOT tell to check joyofsatan.org for answers without giving a link directs me to answer ; I searched for answers of these questions for whole day and no info found , Do not answer if you dont know or you are doubtful please ; let masters talk .. i ll be glad to know your experiences also .. thanks from now brothers and sisters , guide me !!

most people here say to do the ritual alone and by yourself

i would try to get your own supplies if you can

if you yourself cannot get or afford silver budget wise then stainless steel can be used in place of anything that calls for silver

the gods understand that some of us are on a low budget and have issues getting ahold of certain things due to budget and/or lack of supplies of certain kinds in certain areas.

if its black candles yer talking about then know that you are not the only person here that has had trouble finding those. this was not the case with me as i was able to actually find somewhat small ones (but not too small mind you) like the size of my pinky finger..     well almost that size anyway.
if you cannot find black try looking for blue or red.  some people have decent luck finding those colors and they are fine and they work for this also.

i would do the ritual by yourself as its your ritual and not your friends.  its your personal ritual.  you can have your friend in the same building as you when you do it but i would recommend you do yours and then that person do theirs.  

im not sure if incense is good idea or not.  i do know that i did not do it during mine so i know its not required so if you do not have any then don't sweat it.

baphomets are always nice so i say use em if you got em for sure.  fathers sigil also works if by chance you cannot get ahold of a baphomet.  you can draw the sigil if needed.

they say as far as candle holders go to make sure they are silver although i have been told if you cannot afford or get solver again stainless steel is fine (or so they say around here).  same thing goes with chalices they say silver but that can also be stainless steel if you cant get a silver one.

i promise if i ever find the link to this info i will give it to you if needed.

i like i said did not use incense for mine as i was not sure what kind he likes and does not like.  im still not 100% sure on that although what i do know is that from what i understand father satan and his demons would tell us if they do not like something.

if this happens ask them what they do like.

also you may not be able to hear or see father and his demons right away as for many here i have heard stuff like that in various group messages time and time again.

i am going to find out if sharing stuff is fine or not.

i do not know as i do not really know any satanic friends personally that i have actually met in real life.  i know some people from here and have a few messenger buddies but thats it though as far as that goes.

if bowl you use is big enough to burn the paper with and the paper itself is big enough to write the prayer and your bloody name down that is fine

and remember the following

it is not required that you buy and purchase expensive items just use what you can.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, September 6, 2012 3:17 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] i need help for dedicating !!

To burn my paper I need a bowl , To put my candles at somewhere i need holders ( in standart rituals part it says its better for it to be silver so i thought it d be same with the bowl in dedication ritual ) also i wanted pentagram to use in further rituals ( i do not want to be stuck at first step , so i wanted to get stuff i need for standart rituals too ) and about altar ; my english is not perfect so i dont know all the meanings of the words on the jos website just like altar .. so it means like a symbol or something ? If it is ; would it be ok if i d make my pentagram includes baphomet's image and some symbols around the circle so that i d have the altar of baphomet and the pentagram in one thing ... ( i again searched for info on altars but i could not find , why you just cant tell it , it is not so hard though .. )

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Honestly, all these questions are unnecessary. If the JoS page on dedication doesn't mention that you have to do a specific thing or use a specific item or treat that item in a specific way it means that you don't have to do either of them. It's common sense. If you had to do these, don't you think they would be mentioned in JoS?

I've also noticed that you assumed things you have to do which the dedication page doesn't mention at all. Where does it say in the dedication page that you have to use a pentagram or silver candle holders??? Here's the page, search for the word "pentagram" in it and see if you find anything:

"You will need:

A dry pen, where you sign your name in blood (dip the tip of the pen in your blood)"

As for the altar this is answered in JoS, there are pics there of many altars and how they look like. The dedication page also mentions nothing about an altar.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chapofshadow@" <chapofshadow@ wrote:

You know how to google though. An altar is called "sunak" in your language. If you googled or looked up in a dictionary you would find the translation, I did nothing more than that. Learn to actually look for things instead of wanting others to tell you everything.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chapofshadow@..." <chapofshadow@... wrote:

To burn my paper I need a bowl , To put my candles at somewhere i need holders ( in standart rituals part it says its better for it to be silver so i thought it d be same with the bowl in dedication ritual ) also i wanted pentagram to use in further rituals ( i do not want to be stuck at first step , so i wanted to get stuff i need for standart rituals too ) and about altar ; my english is not perfect so i dont know all the meanings of the words on the jos website just like altar .. so it means like a symbol or something ? If it is ; would it be ok if i d make my pentagram includes baphomet's image and some symbols around the circle so that i d have the altar of baphomet and the pentagram in one thing ... ( i again searched for info on altars but i could not find , why you just cant tell it , it is not so hard though .. )

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

"You will need:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chapofshadow@" <chapofshadow@ wrote:

..Hail Satan!! Here are some ideas for your alter--
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ltars.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

"You will need:

I do not mean to be rude. Your desire to learn is wonderful, but you need to not expect someone to hold your hand the whole way.

If your not a native speaker, get your hands on a program like babblefish, or google words you do not know.

Congrats on coming to Father Satan.

best i can say is i wish i had done my ritual when i was more alone.

i just did not have that good of a location to do mine when i did and where i used to live had to any stupid dumb ass rules as far as coming home at certain times.

and plus with my alcoholism history of the past where i lived before (mentioned in other jos messages i posted and even in some i replied to) they often searched my things like back when i was in alcohol rehab.

the point i am making is i just think that this kind of ritual is more special and awesome when done alone.

that how i am gonna word this.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, September 7, 2012 5:39 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: i need help for dedicating !!

I do not mean to be rude. Your desire to learn is wonderful, but you need to not expect someone to hold your hand the whole way.

If your not a native speaker, get your hands on a program like babblefish, or google words you do not know.

<td val[/IMG]We all have regrets like that brother.I know I wish I would have understood the importance of it too.But we know if we are advancing and if we look back and our life has changed for the better then we know it was excepted by Satan and the Gods.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: i need help for dedicating !!
Sent: Sat, Sep 8, 2012 6:24:09 PM

<td val[/IMG]   best i can say is i wish i had done my ritual when i was more alone.

i just did not have that good of a location to do mine when i did and where i used to live had to any stupid dumb ass rules as far as coming home at certain times.

and plus with my alcoholism history of the past where i lived before (mentioned in other jos messages i posted and even in some i replied to) they often searched my things like back when i was in alcohol rehab.

the point i am making is i just think that this kind of ritual is more special and awesome when done alone.

that how i am gonna word this.

To: [email protected] Sent: Friday, September 7, 2012 5:39 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: i need help for dedicating !!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "chapofshadow@..." <chapofshadow@... wrote:

[/TD]

Listen - first of all if you don't want to be told to go find for yourself the answer at the JoS website, then go and find it your self. 
Second, I would recommend speaking with respect to the people you are asking for help from. No one here has an obligation to research things for you. 
Most of your questions are not relevant. 
For example, whether you do it with someone or alone doesn't matter. Whether you do it first of second, at the same time or sequentially - it doesn't matter. You can do it without anything silver, without baphomets etc. If you can find those things, fine. 
The important thing is that you knowingly and purposely make the decision to dedicate to Satan by writing out the prayer and signing it then burning it as it says to do on JoS.
As to incense... it also is irrelevant. Go smell some. Buy what you think smells good. Brand doesn't matter. Just plain ol frankincense on a hot charcoal works great, or stick incense that smells good.
I did not respond to your message for some time as I felt it was disrespectful. No one here answers to you. And don't say this is a language issue, because it is not. 
Think about what you write and how you do it in the future.

On Sep 8, 2012, at 12:24 PM, Hot Guy <hotstudman95@... wrote:

Thank you my brother , for minding my questions and intrest in Father Satan's path... I was doubtful because I have some savings that I worked for sometime to get and I did not want to disrespect the Father Satan and his demons by avoiding spending that money for items that will provide my connection with them .. Now I decided to get the items needed for dedication only and collect remaining items that needed for standart rituals in time ...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Hot Guy <hotstudman95@... wrote:

most people here say to do the ritual alone and by yourself

i would try to get your own supplies if you can

if you yourself cannot get or afford silver budget wise then stainless steel can be used in place of anything that calls for silver

the gods understand that some of us are on a low budget and have issues getting ahold of certain things due to budget and/or lack of supplies of certain kinds in certain areas.

if its black candles yer talking about then know that you are not the only person here that has had trouble finding those. this was not the case with me as i was able to actually find somewhat small ones (but not too small mind you) like the size of my pinky finger..     well almost that size anyway.

if you cannot find black try looking for blue or red.  some people have decent luck finding those colors and they are fine and they work for this also.

i would do the ritual by yourself as its your ritual and not your friends.  its your personal ritual.  you can have your friend in the same building as you when you do it but i would recommend you do yours and then that person do theirs.  

im not sure if incense is good idea or not.  i do know that i did not do it during mine so i know its not required so if you do not have any then don't sweat it.

baphomets are always nice so i say use em if you got em for sure.  fathers sigil also works if by chance you cannot get ahold of a baphomet.  you can draw the sigil if needed.

they say as far as candle holders go to make sure they are silver although i have been told if you cannot afford or get solver again stainless steel is fine (or so they say around here).  same thing goes with chalices they say silver but that can also be stainless steel if you cant get a silver one.

i promise if i ever find the link to this info i will give it to you if needed.

i like i said did not use incense for mine as i was not sure what kind he likes and does not like.  im still not 100% sure on that although what i do know is that from what i understand father satan and his demons would tell us if they do not like something.

if this happens ask them what they do like.

also you may not be able to hear or see father and his demons right away as for many here i have heard stuff like that in various group messages time and time again.

i am going to find out if sharing stuff is fine or not.

i do not know as i do not really know any satanic friends personally that i have actually met in real life.  i know some people from here and have a few messenger buddies but thats it though as far as that goes.

if bowl you use is big enough to burn the paper with and the paper itself is big enough to write the prayer and your bloody name down that is fine

and remember the following

it is not required that you buy and purchase expensive items just use what you can.

Sent: Thursday, September 6, 2012 3:17 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] i need help for dedicating !!

When I dedicated all I had was a blue candle cuz I couldn't find black, a pen, a boxcutter, a lighter, and the desire to serve the Gods. I was at a park at night and as I said the prayer the light right above me was off and.out of nowhere turned on and that was NO coincidence it's all about the intentions you have if your serious about it then your serious about it. HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

We all have regrets like that brother.I know I wish I would have understood the importance of it too.But we know if we are advancing and if we look back and our life has changed for the better then we know it was excepted by Satan and the Gods.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

It's great .. And for the ones who thinks I'm disrespectful .. I have no words to say .. Whoever here is my brother/sister since we accept same father and I never meant to be rude or disrespectful ..

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rudyda_g" <rudyda_g@... wrote:

When I dedicated all I had was a blue candle cuz I couldn't find black, a pen, a boxcutter, a lighter, and the desire to serve the Gods. I was at a park at night and as I said the prayer the light right above me was off and.out of nowhere turned on and that was NO coincidence it's all about the intentions you have if your serious about it then your serious about it. HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

We all have regrets like that brother.I know I wish I would have understood the importance of it too.But we know if we are advancing and if we look back and our life has changed for the better then we know it was excepted by Satan and the Gods.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back